Mimosa Fresh Flower Design

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina and Terersa were wonderful to work with and are very talented at what they do! They have great vision and with little direction from us, they were able to create beautiful bouquets and arrangements for our wedding that were exactly what we had in mind. We received so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the flowers were and how nicely they complimented our fall theme. They were also more than willing to work with us so that we could stay within our budget. Highly recommend them for a wedding!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mimosa created floral arrangements for our wedding that were simply stunning and extraordinary. The floral design and bridal bouquet were gorgeous and beyond our grandest expectation. We are extremely pleased that we chose to work with Mimosa for our wedding. Christina at Mimosa was professional, talented and a pleasure to work with in planning for our special day. Additionally, Mimosa is a socially conscious business that gives back to the community. We highly recommend Mimosa Fresh Flower Design.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Teresa and Christina at Mimosa Fresh Flower Design are so talented. Throughout the wedding planning process, they were helpful, communicative, friendly, and willing to accommodate to our needs. They made sure everything was perfect, and it was! They provided a lot of special touches on our wedding day that were very personal and fitting to our tastes and vision. We loved everything!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Teresa did an amazing job with the flowers at my wedding. From the simple table decorations at the cocktail hour to the exquisite bouquets, chuppah and centerpieces in the ballroom, it was exactly what I had hoped for and more! I was told by two of my very good friends, who have both worked as florists in the past, that my flowers were the some of the most beautiful they have ever seen at a wedding.

I knew from the moment I walked into her studio that I wanted to work with Teresa. I interviewed a few other florists but none made me feel as comfortable and confident that the vision I had for my day would be achieved. There was one florist who was so fixated on my budget that she just kept telling me what I could not do instead of working with me. Teresa never once said no. She is patient, offering up many suggestions when I could not articulate what I wanted and she has such a calming demeanor. Believe me when I say that is exactly what every bride needs throughout this process.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Teresa and Mimosa are wonderful. Incredibly easy to work with, professional, creative and calm, Teresa is exactly who you want on your "team" of vendors for your wedding. She listens when you offer ideas, helps to steer you in the right direction for your vision, and truly cares for your wedding day. I planned my wedding out of town, and Teresa was extremely accommodating; meeting with me when I was visiting on weekends, making a sample centerpiece, sending photos via email and staying in constant communication. I was never ONCE concerned about the flowers for the day, because of how trustworthy and reliable I knew she and Mimosa were. Our flowers turned out GORGEOUS -- we still have people commenting on them. Teresa did exactly what I asked (I had very, very specific instructions for the roses!!) and added her own creativity, in line with what I imagined. We had three separate centerpieces for the reception -- I loved them all. The room looked breathtaking, and I can't thank Teresa enough for it. She is worth every dollar you spend, and already knows so many of the reception/ceremony spots in and around Boston, which makes the process all the more easy. She and Mimosa are fabulous!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved the flower arrangements Mimosa created for my wedding day. All of my guest were blown away with them! Teresa and Christina were so much fun to work with. They even created a mock arrangement for me that I brought to my tasting to see how the table settings would look like before my wedding. They had great ideas and I highly recommend them for your wedding day!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were planning our wedding from 8000 miles away so we were pleased that Mimosa really went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied. The flowers were perfect and our guests couldn't stop commenting on how beautiful they were. Iw ould definitly recommend Mimosa!

• Wedding: 11/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina was awesome throughout the process. The arrangements just made the room look extremely elegant!

Gary

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our bridal party flowers could not been more perfect. I had an image in my head and they were able to create them into life. The flower girl head piece was to die for. Working with Christina was easy & fun! they delivered the flowers to our hotel which was so accommodating. Everything was picture perfect.

Sara & Luke Emerson

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mimosa did a lovely job with our September wedding. Christina was particularly helpful in not only helping choose beautiful flowers but also worked with us to stay within our budget. We highly recommend working with Mimosa. My bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and cake flowers were all gorgeous!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christina at Mimosa was wonderful to work with. She was helpful with suggestions, professional, and attentive to emails. We loved, loved, loved our flowers! I gave her a picture of a bouquet that I fell in love with and the finished product was even more beautiful that I had imagined it would be. I asked her to come up with a boutonniere that would compliment my bouquet, and it was definitely the most creative, beautiful boutonniere I've seen.

We highly recommend Mimosa as a wedding florist and could not have been happier.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mimosa did a brilliant job on the flowers for my wedding. Teresa and Christina are extremely professional and organized and were very patient with me and all of my questions throughout the entire process. We interviewed several florists when we started planning and were really impressed by Mimosa's portfolio and also their immaculate and very chic studio. They understood immediately what I was looking for, a feeling I did not get from the other florists. They are incredibly talented at what they do and I completely trusted their eye and their judgement. On the day of I didn't have to worry about a single thing and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We received tons of compliments, in particular from one guest who is a judge at the Philadelphia flower show. I would certainly work with Mimosa again and highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or event.

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mimosa did the flowers for my September wedding, and everything from turned out beautifully. They were incredibly easy to work with, and responsive to my changing ideas on color scheme. I sent them a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like, and they captured it exactly (and, actually, better than the original!). Guests were raving about the table centerpieces. Absolutely beautiful.

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Teresa did a beautiful job with my flowers for my wedding. Everyone loved the centerpieces.

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I never write reviews, but I really have to write to say how pleased I was with Teresa and her team at Mimosa. I had visited one of the larger florist operations in Boston, and was put off by their lack of creativity and personal attention (not to mention astronomical prices). When I sat down with Teresa for our consultation, she was able to take my vague vision (which was little more than a color scheme and romantic/vintage feel) and she developed the vision by showing me countless photos of boquets and varieties of flowers to find what I liked and didn't like. By the end of our session I felt like she had articulated my dream wedding, when I really couldn't picture it myself. On top of that I found out that she strives to use only locally grown flowers, and donates 10% of her company's procedes to worthy causes like rescuing women and children from slavery and sex trafficing in southeast Asia. How neat is that? Anyways - the flowers could not have been more beautiful on my wedding day. I was just stunned with how gorgeous my bouquet was: different varieties of white roses and orchids with fresia - all woven together so that they had the most amazing texture and subtle hues of pink/white color to match our theme. Teresa had made a mockup of the table settings a week before the wedding which I loved - but but I asked if she could change a few elements and make it a little cheaper! She was incredibly responsive and changed the color scheme ever so slightly - but it was perfect, and was able to cut costs without any perceptible difference in quality. The arrangements were huge and practically all make from roses and orchids with only a very few "filler flowers" like hydrangea. Everyone at the wedding raved about how beautiful the flowers were. Teresa was very professional, timely, responsive, and is a great artist.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
1 Review
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Mimosa. I'm sure not a lot of brides say this to their florist, but I pretty much told Teresa that I didn't really have any preferences on the flowers, and trusted whatever she thought best for everything. Wow, am I glad I did! The flowers arrived on our wedding day and I was completely blown away! Teresa took little to no direction and created BEAUTIFUL bouquets and arrangements that our guests are still talking about! She and her team were extremely flexible working around our needs and prices and provided an amazing and beautiful. I also worked with Christina who was a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful. I can't thank the Mimosa team enough!!

• Wedding: 09/02/2011
617-751-0855
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards