Makeup By Amanda

Sort By:

5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amanda did my make up for a couple of weddings I was in. When it was my turn to get married, I knew I had to have her for my big day. She is absolutely amazing to work with. She made me feel absolutely beautiful. She also did the make up of my bridal party and my mom and mother in law. Everyone looked stunning!
Wedding: 09/28/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My MOH referred me to Amanda and was so happy she did! Amanda is so friendly and very talented. I booked her for 4 bridesmaids, myself and my mom. She did an amazing job on our makeup but I loved how she asked each person what they wanted and that is what they got. Everyone loved their makeup and couldn't have been happier. My makeup looked amazing all evening and I never had to touch anything up. She made each person very comfortable and helped make my day stress free. I would use Amanda again for makeup in the future!
Wedding: 03/30/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amanda is amazing, sweet, and truly talented! She did makeup on me and 7 bridesmaids for my wedding. I had originally booked her for me and 8 bridesmaids, but when one of my bridesmaids was a no-show, she ended up having an hour of time where nobody was booked. She was totally understanding and didn't charge me anything extra. She not only did an amazing job on our makeup, but was so helpful in making my day stress free by taking the time to calm me down and talk to me when I was upset about my no-show bridesmaid. My bridesmaids and I ALL received tons of compliments on how amazing our make up looked and it was so fun working with her!
Wedding: 02/19/2012
 480-359-6681
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire