Lora Ann Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Echoing others' feedback, I was very pleased with both the experience and the outcome of our photos with Lora Ann. I'm not very comfortable in front of the camera, but she was easy to work with and very accommodating to our location requests (such as out on the lake on our family's old wooden boat). We shot both engagement and wedding photos with Lora, and they are images we'll treasure for years to come. I hope we're able to work with her on family photos in the future.

Services Used: Photography

Lora Ann was not only one of the cheaper photographers we found, but also the one who's style we liked the best. First, our engagement shoot was in 17 degree weather in January and she took some amazing photos out in the snow for us. They all came out wonderful and for the first time I thought I was decently photogenic. They are formal without seeming too "posed".
Then, on our wedding day, she got great pictures of the bridal party getting ready, TONS of great photos from the ceremony, great formal bridal party pictures after then beautiful pictures from the reception.
I had my only bridezilla moment when we were taking pictures after the ceremony because time was rushed but she simply took a lot of pictures quickly and kept reminding us that we had to move it along. Even with the time constraint she got every picture I could have asked for. (BTW, sorry about that Lora!)
The pictures she took were perfectly edited for lighting and color and seeing them for the first time made me cry.
You will not be disappointed with the pictures or the price.

Services Used: Photography

We highly recommend Lora Ann Photography. Lora is so professional and yet very down-to-earth. She captured the pure happiness of our wedding day in her photos! The value of her photography packages are incredible too! Great price for exceptional quality.

Services Used: Photography

BEAUTIFUL pictures and experience. My husband Shane and I worked with Lora with our engagement and wedding photos. She was so professional, very responsive, and so creative. She is very easy-going and truly wants to make YOU happy. Her and her team go the extra mile to get the best shots, and makes it fun. Our experience was fantastic. The photos are truly gorgeous (and I am not just saying that) - she has innovative ideas and it shows in each print. Thank you Lora for helping to make the memories of our day so incredible!

1 Review
2+ years ago

Lora did an exceptional job photographing our wedding and engagement shoots. The quality of her photos is beautiful and her prices are extremely reasonable! I looked at a lot of other photographers, and Lora had excellent work and a great price. I will surely be using her again when my husband and I have our babies.

1 Review
2+ years ago

I was so happy with the work that Lora Ann provided. Not only were the photos extremely professional and artistic, but the value was incredible. Lora Ann gave us lots of direction and guidance on how to posture and pose ourselves, which was very helpful. She made us very comfortable and we were easily able to just be ourselves in front of the camera and have lots of fun. Lora Ann caught every moment, smile, and look in my husbands eyes and I cannot even tell you how grateful I am to be able to look back on those memories in such clear and artistic format. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Services Used: Photography

Lora Ann Photography provided wonderful service right from the start! Lora Ann is great at communicating and this made all the difference for getting what we wanted in our treasured photos. I would definitely recommend Lora Ann Photography if you are looking for beauty and creativity in your most memorable occasions!

2+ years ago

Lora Ann does beautiful work. She has an artistic flare to her photos. We are so happy with our prints.

Services Used: Photography

Lora Ann Photography did our engagement pics for our June 2013 wedding. Lora is down to earth, and easy to work with-which was a good thing since we are not experienced posers! Loved the fact that she recommended both casual and more formal attire, so we could have two different looks for the engagement pictures. In an hour and a half of shooting, and only a few days later, we had 81 awesome pictures to choose from-which was the hardest part! She answered all my emails immediately and was super flexible. Her rates are beyond reasonable and her eye for natural shots and background choices are what sets her apart from the rest! P.S. She also gave us a sneak peek of some of our pics that night, which is very exciting for any bride-to-be!

Services Used: Photography

We had a wonderful experience with Lora and we loved our photos!! Lora is a pro and knew just when to shoot and where to shoot. She even put up with lack of patience for posing...since it was 94 degrees and humid on our wedding day! I will have my photos forever and we just love them.

Services Used: Photography

We were delighted with Lora Ann Photography...we are a more "mature" couple and she made us look great! And as, the bride, I am very pleased that she also made me look sassy!!! We will treasure our photos always!

Services Used: Photography

Lora was extremely helpful and professional, I would reccomend her with the highest regard.

Services Used: Photography

Our picture are beautiful! Lora did a great job!

Services Used: Photography

Lora Ann has e keen eye for detail end I believe she is gifted with unique skills as a photographer. She caught shots that we didn't realize we're there and we have lasting memories that give others a glimpse into our life that they would not have had otherwise. Lora also has done portraits of my grandbaby at birth and six months that were so beautiful in quality they take your breath away. We wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone for any occasion!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

We were very pleased with our wedding photos!

Services Used: Photography

I am extremely pleased with LoraAnn Photography (my MOH is even using her now) the price was right, the service was great. She was amazing during the day. easy to work with, fun, open to my suggestions for pictures. i highly recommend using LoraAnn Photography.