Lora Ann Photography

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We highly recommend Lora Ann Photography. Lora is so professional and yet very down-to-earth. She captured the pure happiness of our wedding day in her photos! The value of her photography packages are incredible too! Great price for exceptional quality.
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
BEAUTIFUL pictures and experience. My husband Shane and I worked with Lora with our engagement and wedding photos. She was so professional, very responsive, and so creative. She is very easy-going and truly wants to make YOU happy. Her and her team go the extra mile to get the best shots, and makes it fun. Our experience was fantastic. The photos are truly gorgeous (and I am not just saying that) - she has innovative ideas and it shows in each print. Thank you Lora for helping to make the memories of our day so incredible!
Wedding: 08/31/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Lora did an exceptional job photographing our wedding and engagement shoots. The quality of her photos is beautiful and her prices are extremely reasonable! I looked at a lot of other photographers, and Lora had excellent work and a great price. I will surely be using her again when my husband and I have our babies.
Wedding: Recently Married

Private User 1 Reviews
I was so happy with the work that Lora Ann provided. Not only were the photos extremely professional and artistic, but the value was incredible. Lora Ann gave us lots of direction and guidance on how to posture and pose ourselves, which was very helpful. She made us very comfortable and we were easily able to just be ourselves in front of the camera and have lots of fun. Lora Ann caught every moment, smile, and look in my husbands eyes and I cannot even tell you how grateful I am to be able to look back on those memories in such clear and artistic format. I would highly recommend her to any bride.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lora Ann Photography provided wonderful service right from the start! Lora Ann is great at communicating and this made all the difference for getting what we wanted in our treasured photos. I would definitely recommend Lora Ann Photography if you are looking for beauty and creativity in your most memorable occasions!
Wedding: 07/20/2013
4.2/5.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Private User 1 Reviews
Pictures turned out beautiful, great colors!

Private User 2 Reviews
Lora Ann does beautiful work. She has an artistic flare to her photos. We are so happy with our prints.
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
Lora ann did a great job taking my wedding photos. Having several photographers as part of my wedding party did make it easy to see some flaws but overall she did quite good work. I would suggest writing to her about the formality of apparel she should wear to your event prior. She was underdressed in my opinion. She also has the habit of cutting off heads in many of the photos. In some cases this was quite appropriate to showcase several features of outfits etc…yet at other times I would have appreciated not having that. Over-all shes a good investment at the price and shes very good to negotiate and work with.
Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lora Ann Photography did our engagement pics for our June 2013 wedding. Lora is down to earth, and easy to work with-which was a good thing since we are not experienced posers! Loved the fact that she recommended both casual and more formal attire, so we could have two different looks for the engagement pictures. In an hour and a half of shooting, and only a few days later, we had 81 awesome pictures to choose from-which was the hardest part! She answered all my emails immediately and was super flexible. Her rates are beyond reasonable and her eye for natural shots and background choices are what sets her apart from the rest! P.S. She also gave us a sneak peek of some of our pics that night, which is very exciting for any bride-to-be!
Wedding: 06/01/2013
4.3/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
We found Lora Ann Photography by way of looking at various photographers in the Rochester area that were within our budget (less than 2,500). From the samples that were shown to us compared to other photographer in the same price range, her's stood out as very professional, high quality and artistic.
As we were living out of town, we were not able to do engagement photos as she had wanted, so instead she gave us a credit for more photography time as well as money off on photos purchased, which we thought was great and showed that she was flexible and very professional.
As for the wedding day, she was on time and ready to go with multiple cameras. At the time, it seemed as if she was the boss of the photo-sessions and there wasn't much joking around (which might seem bad), but looking back and being part of other wedding parties...she did the right thing as the photos turned out great, we got a lot of them and the photo time didn't take a huge chunk of our wedding day away from meeting with guests, talking, dancing, etc. I've seen other photographers have a lot of fun with the wedding party, which usually ends up with too few photos taken for a given period of time. So if you book with Lora Ann (which I do recommend), be prepared to follow her directions during the photo period...you will be happy you did!
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
Very nice lady, took unique shots, was willing to work with us on what we were looking for. Pictures had great color! We absolutely love our wedding photos, Lora Ann was worth it!!!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had a wonderful experience with Lora and we loved our photos!! Lora is a pro and knew just when to shoot and where to shoot. She even put up with lack of patience for posing...since it was 94 degrees and humid on our wedding day! I will have my photos forever and we just love them.
Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were delighted with Lora Ann Photography...we are a more "mature" couple and she made us look great! And as, the bride, I am very pleased that she also made me look sassy!!! We will treasure our photos always!
Wedding: 08/21/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lora was extremely helpful and professional, I would reccomend her with the highest regard.
Wedding: 08/15/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our picture are beautiful! Lora did a great job!
Wedding: 08/14/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lora Ann has e keen eye for detail end I believe she is gifted with unique skills as a photographer. She caught shots that we didn't realize we're there and we have lasting memories that give others a glimpse into our life that they would not have had otherwise. Lora also has done portraits of my grandbaby at birth and six months that were so beautiful in quality they take your breath away. We wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone for any occasion!
Wedding: 05/29/2010
Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
 585-746-0144
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire