Logi Weddings

(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are so happy and excited about how beautiful our wedding video turned out! Adrian at Logi Productions was great to work with. Professional service, and outstanding results. Our wedding day went by so FAST, and it was wonderful to see that all the details were captured in such a fantastic manner by Logi Productions. Once we watched our video, we relived our wedding day from start to finish! Brought tears to our eyes to see such details captured. We would highly recommend them and can't wait to use their services again for other events. Thank you for the great work and hope your business thrives!

• Wedding: 12/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Logi Productions was a great company to work with. My family was given their name through our photographer, so we decided to check them out. They were VERY professional and had great up to date equipment. When we met with them for the first time they really listened to what we wanted and did not try to sell us anything extra. They sent us samples prior to our meeting, so we had an idea of their work. They really made us feel like we were important and they did not shoot our wedding just like every one elses, it was personalized to us and our taste. We got a lot of compliments from guest who really liked the fact that there was not a camera in their face the whole evening. Many people mentioned that they did not even realize Emmett (the videographer) was there. That was really nice to hear. They had a variety of packages to choose from and you really did get what you paid for and then some! Our DVD turned out great and we are happy to have all of the special moments with family and friends recorded and they really made that happen for us.

• Wedding: 07/10/2010
1.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 1.0

We had many difficulties working with Adrian and Emmett. First and most frustrating is their lack of follow up. Adrian and Emmett are extremely difficult to get a hold of and will not respond promptly. Second, Logi Productions will nickel and dime you for everything. Want music in your DVD - $10 for iTunes. Want them to cut out ten seconds of your video that you didn't like - $30. Want HD - $500. Want to pay by PAYPAL - $25. Oh yeah, they also insist on having transportation provided for them if you take them with you to get photos - this cost us $300 to get a bigger limo. The list goes on.

As all wedding websites will tell you, haggle on price and packages to get the best deal. That holds true for everyone but these guys. If you stray at all from their packages, you will not get your money's worth, and they will NOT spend as much time on your product.

Further, I would recommend anyone who does use their service that you GET AN EXTREMELY DETAILED CONTRACT written up that expressly indicates who will be shooting your event, what specifically you are expecting to receive, how long they will be shooting (not prepping, tearing down, eating dinner, etc.), and an up front price sheet.

Oh yeah - turns out wedding videography is NOT their primary jobs - Adrian bailed on us four weeks before our wedding to go cover for CNN, and we had to drive an hour out of the city to meet with the alternate videographer, who didn't know our names or listen to our requests and gave us a product with items we specifically asked not to have. Our DVD was riddled with spelling errors and they PUT TWO DIFFERING WEDDING DATES ON OUR DVD NEITHER OF WHICH WERE CORRECT. They made multiple simple mistakes that would have never happened had they put the time and effort into our DVD that a normal videographer would have done. They use a standard template for all their weddings, so don't think that yours will be unique by any means. After we requested these mistakes to be corrected, they refused to send a second proof and said the next DVD would be the final cut. Business school 101 on the first day says never rest until your customers are happy. These guys skipped class on that day.

My advice to anyone who is looking for a videographer is to AVOID AVOID AVOID. You will be nickel and dimed and you can get a much better product elsewhere, you won't be given proper attention, and you will spend most of your time chasing these two down to get a hold of them. Don't believe me? E-mail me rpillman@gmail.com and I'll show you countless e-mails that show how difficult these guys are to work with. We had to threaten a lawsuit just to get our DVDs. DO NOT USE!!!

• Wedding: 05/30/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful team of two videographers! These guys were funny, kept out of the way and worked wonderfully with our photographer! They were quick to respond to emails throughout the planning process and very accessible. I can’t really rate them till I see the final result but I really loved working with them.

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely love my wedding video! These videographers held up to their word. When we met with Emmett, we explained how we liked that they created a highlight video and incorporated the use of still photos. We also discuss pricing, packages, and the use of their photo booth.

Throughout the wedding planning process, Emmett kept in contact via phone or email. Plus he never was upset if I called him with a question or concern. He even offered to help find specific songs/artists that we may have wanted to use for the video.

The day of the wedding flew by fast. I am happy that I have a great video to watch and recall certain events. They captured all we wanted and they were never in the way or intrusive. The best part of it all is that we have the highlight video. It wraps up the wedding day in a 7 min. video. It is great to share with other. Plus the DVD menu is so easy to navigate. This was a big plus with my Mom. (She got her own copy because 4 copies of the video were included in our package)

I would recommend Logi Productions to my family, friends, coworkers, well honestly to anyone. They held up to their part of the contract and provided us with a wonderful memory of our wedding day.

• Wedding: 04/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adrian was great. On time - behind the scenes - didn't get in our way. Was very cool to work with; communicated well with the photographer, DJ and church. Can't wait to see the final product!

• Wedding: 09/19/2009
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Overall we were pretty happy with Logi Productions. They weren't able to shoot much of our outdoor photo shoot because of the weather, which was disappointing. Otherwise everything was great.

• Wedding: 08/01/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Logi Productions was the videographer at my wedding, and we couldn't have been more satisfied with the results. Adrian was amazing to work with before and after the event. We love watching the montages they created, and it still brings tears to my Mom's eyes every times she sees the ceremony. The footage from the speech our Best Man gave has been played many times at social gatherings since it was a pretty funny speech :). I would definitely recommend Logi Productions for your wedding.

• Wedding: 10/27/2007
847-205-1477
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire