Legacy Weddings & Occassions, Inc.

Legacy Weddings & Occassions, Inc.

Orlando, FL
321.279.6319
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

I just love working with Nicole she heard and understood everything that i wanted and need and then some more she went above and beyond with everything , she does everything for any kind of party i will be contracting her in the future.

Private User
1+ year ago

YES! YES! YES! The BEST wedding planner ever!

jeffrey
03/30/2013

Legacy weddings was very professional and provided a great service, my wedding was more beautiful then i imagined because of what Nicole from Legacy did. i was very pleased with what she did with the decorations.

Dennis
02/08/2013

Nicole from Legacy Weddings & Occasions, Inc. was phenomenal and we will recommend her to anyone we know getting married.

We were originally going to use her for just rentals, but after meeting with her we knew we had to use her for all her wedding plan services. She provided us with many options and great advice. Her prices were very reasonable. We used her service for Center Pieces, Flowers, Tables, Linens and much more.

She also assisted at the wedding with setup, vendors and family assistance, distributing the flowers to family members and pinning the boutonniere on the men. We are very glad we used her.

2.7

Nicole is very professional and that was the reason I selected her versus another planner. I spent over 7 hours explaining what I wanted exactly. Now the day of, was another story. The hall allowed us to start decorating at 2pm and the decor arrived at 1:30. I arrived at 4pm for the ceremony to start at 4, latest 4:30. Nicole didn't have everything going till 5:15 and that's because I told her it needed to start now. Cocktail/reception was horrible! She was not organized in any way! Didn't have nothing set up. Some of my guests had to help her decorate the reception area!!! Nothing was done how I wanted it, so basically wasted 7 hours explaining what I wanted for no reason. I will never recommend her to anyone I know because I am completely embarrassed to what she did not do.

Sonnie
12/29/2012
4.7

ms.n.terry was on time, gave extra feed back as to her suggestions which was oooh so helful . the event room looked sooo nice and the retiree raved about the full decoration of the room.

Kathy
12/14/2012

Nicole was very professional, friendly, and provided excellant service. I recommend her to all my friends who are planning an event.
Thanks Nicole for fullfilling what you said you could provide for my wedding needs!

Jessa
11/17/2012

Nicole was wonderful! In a stressful time she makes you feel like everything is under control. Would recommend her 100%!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Legacy Weddings can do it all!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago
3.4

While Legacy Weddings & Occasions was very flexible and cooperative with our last minute event, I do feel they lacked a bit of presentation in regards to the quality of the chairs provided for the wedding reception. We rented white "wood" padded resin chairs and upon arrival the chairs were dirty, scuffed and had rips on some of them. Never the less the owner (Nicole) did swap the really bad ones out for "better ones" but all of these *specific* chairs might need replacing in my opinion.

Like I stated previously, they did do a GREAT job at being flexible with our schedule and budget since the rental was so last minute, and they were also very punctual for both the delivery and pick up. Overall I would surely not mind renting again from them.

Jen
09/15/2012

I was fortunate to have worked with Nicole of Legacy Events for my September wedding. It was a small affair, but still 100s of details to tend to nonetheless. I found working with Nicole to be a pleasure. She is extremely knowledgeable, creative, friendly and has a great eye for detail. She even went above and beyond with helping us set up items that we didn't even purchase from her company! I would definitely recommend her services to others looking for a friendly professional to take care of the details.

Mariah
09/02/2012

Nicole and Legacy wedding and occasions were amazing. My ceremony was beautiful and elegant. I will certainly be using their expertise for future events.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
anna
09/01/2012

i would reccomend this vendor to all my friend they were very nice and very helpful.

Toni
08/05/2012

They did a great job with the officiating and set up of chair covers with bows. Nicole also helped my mom with some of the set up even though she wasn't there for that service.

Services Used: Officiant, Party Supplies

I can't be happier with Nicole's services. I called Nicole last minute to provide chair covers and sashes for my wedding and she showed up without a problem! I forgot to get covers and sashes for my FH and I but she was able to throw those in also. I would definitely use Nicole again and recommend her to others!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
3.0

This vendor had a lot of services to offer . In addition to being my day of coordinator she did my linens, candy buffet & engagement photos. All of those additional services came out beautiful and she offer ed great pricing. However i would be selective on adding too many services as i felt that she was not able to focus on coordinator tasks because of setting things up. Although the pricing was great i felt like things were rushed and didnt flow as smoothly as i wanted . She was late to my rehearsal and ceremony which left me greeting vendors and a little frustrated. I would rank her high on creativity and pricing but the coordinAtor service wasn't as a professional as i hoped for.

Services Used: Wedding Planning