La Cuisine

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My cake was beautiful exactly what I wanted. Theresa again was able to work around her and my schedule to find a time we could both meet together. She did a cake testing and I almost died the cake was amazing. You really do get a lot of cake for your cost we had 80 people at our wedding and we had a 2 tier cake and 2 half sheet cakes and we had more than enough left overs. I would highly recommend Theresa she would make your cake wonderfully!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I met Theresa at the bridal show in Augusta and tested her cake there. After cooresponding with her through email and her meeting me at a halfway point (we lived so far apart) to have lunch and test her cakes I knew I was going to go with her. She had so many options and listened to what I wanted and made suggestions. I left it all up to her in terms of finding the ribbon to go around the cake and decorating the tops to my "theme." It came out better than I could expect adn everyone talked about how it was the best cake they had ever tested. Furthermore, my wedding was on a mountain top in NH and she said she wasn't the best with heights but she drove my cake to NH, rode up the mountain with it on a tram and it looked so gorgeous. I could not have asked for a better cake and service.

However, I was supposed to get the "cake topper" made at my 1 year anniversary (her suggestion...which I loved!) I tried contacting her before my one year anniversary and never heard back from her. I didn't take too many stars off because other than that, everything was perfect! Just wish I had gotten the cake for my 1 year as promised!

Services Used: Wedding Cake