KOVNER PHOTOGRAPHY

KOVNER PHOTOGRAPHY

24 cindy lane
Highland Mills, NY 10930 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My pictures were beautiful. I loved them all. My guests truly enjoyed the unique Kovner "faux photo booth" and I love looking at the pictures from the photo booth. They are so funny and capture the festive mood of the evening. I would highly recommend Mark and Lynn !

• Wedding: 08/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Kovners were great to work with. They had beautiful visions and gave us the most amazing wedding photos. They gave us a lifetime of beautiful memories. They have a great sense of humor and we had fun during our engagement and wedding photo sessions.

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I thought my photography was very good because they were actually two photographers - a husband and wife team. There were 900+ photos taken on my wedding day and out of those it was so difficult to pick 75 shots for my wedding album. There were 300 stellar pictures. I had one issue with one of my family portraits looking bad because there was not even amount of people on either side of the bride and groom. I was upset that the one looking through the camera did not notice that detail. Otherwise we have a beautiful wedding album and we were also able to buy the rights to our images.

• Wedding: 12/30/2006
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mark and Lynn were amazing! Our photos were like no others! We were so very pleased from the day we first met them to the day we received out finished products. They were both nothing less than professional and friendly. They just cared about every detail as much as we did throughout the entire process. People are still talking about our wedding photos and complimenting our images almost 10 years later. The work is timeless and unmatched! Thank you for everything mark and Lynn! We would highly recommend them for your event!!

KOVNER PHOTOGRAPHY responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the great review Nikki - we still want to get together for those maternity pictures!

• Wedding: 06/07/2002
845-928-6543
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire