Kat the Artiste

Kat the Artiste

Orlando, FL
407.238.2722
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kat does wonderful work! My makeup stayed on ALL night (and morning because I was too tired to take it off after the wedding), only needed a few touch ups on gloss (but who doesn't). And she's super sweet! Thanks Kat!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

She was amazing! She did my six bridesmaids, my mother, and me (the bride). She made each and every one of us look incredible. We all wanted something a little different from dramatic eyes, to dramatic lips, to very natural looks. She nailed all of them. We all had a ton of compliments from the guests and I had a friend book her for her wedding and all my vendors wantd her information because she they were all so impressed. I would hire her again in a heart beat!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kat truly is an artist! She worked efficiently to get me and my six attendants ready on time in between getting our hair and nails done and taking care of other last minute details. Her service is professional as well as warm and friendly, she is knowledgeable and helpful, and uses quality MAC products. She was prepared and available for touch-ups after the ceremony (crying happens!), and the makeup lasted throughout all the hugging, kissing, eating, and dancing. Everyone looked flawless, natural, and beautiful. Even the girls who normally don't wear makeup felt comfortable with their look. =) Thank you Kat!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kathleen did an amazing job on my make up. I got so many compliments on the makeup. I cried so much during the wedding and my make up stayed on the whole time!!! I would highly recommend her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kat was brilliant. I live in the UK so communicated via email. Kat always replied promptly. Her make up looks lovely on my wedding photos so i'm a very happy customer! Many thanks Kat.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kat was amazing! She was on time, professional, and had very different looks for myself and all of my bridesmaids. Also, one of my bridesmaids was very young and she did very nice age appropriate makeup on her. She was amazing and I would reccomend her to any bride!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kat was booked at quite short notice and was not given the opportunity to do a rehearsal for our make-up. She was presented with 3 x bridesmaids and 1 x bride. 2 were brunettes, 1 was blonde and 1 was strawberry blonde and in addition, the bride had sunburn and a large cold sore on her chin. Kat was not perturbed by the challenge at hand, she remained calm and collected and did perfect make ups for all of the persons involved, changing the colours etc to reflect the different skin tones and hair colour. Kat also did a wonderful job on disguising the bride's "slight" (I think not) imperfections. I would be delighted to recommend Kat to anyone who needed a make up artist for a special occasion. Many thanks to Kat for all her assistance.

4.7

Kat was amazing! She's a sweet person, patient and really mellow, which is what you need during your wedding. People commented on how great my makeup was and also I appreciated the fact that Kat tailored my makeup to my personal choices and opinion. Kat is also great for women of all skin types and complexions. Finally, the value for the cost is pretty good. I have seen artists that are a little cheaper but many more that are more expensive so she has a good price point. You won't be disappointed if you go with Kat for your makeup!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Planning a wedding out of state I was very nervous but after talking to Kat on the phone I felt confident I could rely on her services

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kat did a wonderful job with my makeup, I was very pleased :) .

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kat was brilliant. All my arrangements with her were made via email and i felt very confident. On my day she was on time and very professional but at the same time very warming and made me feel relaxed. There were 3 of us we told her what we wnated and she did exactly as we imagined. Highly reccommended especially to English brides who have no contacts in the US.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kat is absolutely FABULOUS!!! I recommend her to any bride or anyone else who would like superb make-up for any occasion. She is friendly, sweet, professional, and very talented! Kat is fun to be with and she is easy to talk to. She responds right away to any questions you have and she works with you to achieve exactly the right look!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

One word ----- MAGNIFICIENT!!!

Kat was amazing! She was caring, attentive, proactive, creative, open minded and professional. And - cost effective too!!! Blessingly - 4 weeks prior to the big day, I was referred to Kat by Carolyn Allen's Steaming Service (outstanding too!). As a MAC make-up artist, one would think that must cost a fortune! Quite the contrary! After years of comparison pricing, she was the only "artiste" who uses MAC products and for 40% cheaper than the other beautician's using off-name brands. As a former model, eloping Disney World from Houston, TX, my hugest concern was make-up and photography. As you can imagine, eloping without any girlfriends was also a concern considering that bride's need all the help they can get! I was in need of someone who could assist me and do our make-up. Kat did it all! As our little helper - she also provided touch-up's throughout the entire event to my husband and I without being overwhelming. Our every need was attended to and our wedding would not have been the same without her! Thank you KAT! I made a friend for life!

Julie Kerr

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kat was great to work with! She really knew what she was doing and was confident in herself. She was open to suggestions for what I wanted done, but she also had great input when needed. She was very friendly and got to know all of my bridesmaids and family. The make-up look awesome and it lasted the entire day. I would highly recommend her!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kat was wonderful! She came to the hotel the morning of the wedding and got right to work. She calmed my nerves and put me to ease. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture
Waterfall Bride
2+ years ago

Kat did my make-up early in the morning on the day of my wedding and it lasted until the next morning! I told her that I was nervous because I am not used to wearing a lot of make-up, so she gave me a very flawless, natural look. Nothing outrageous. It was me and I loved it. She also gave me lip touch ups.

Kat the Artiste responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review! I greatly appreciate it. :)

Kat