Julie Randall Photography

Value
Flexibility
Sara
07/06/2013

Julie was incredibly responsive throughout the planning process. She was easy to work with, very detailed, professional and reliable. All throughout the planning process, she was flexible when figuring out how best to work with our timeline and schedule for the day. We were married at a church. She made the time to meet with the coordinator from the church, to figure out the perimeters of shooting in a church and scoped out the grounds for good ideas for family photos. She got our complete wedding pictures to us, in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend her as your wedding photographer.

Megan
06/29/2013

Julie was a pleasure to work with! We were planning from out of town, and she always answered our e-mails quickly and thoughtfully. The pictures we got are fantastic, and we got them much faster than expected: less than 2 weeks! Having had friends who have waited almost 4 months to see the professional images, this is really exceptional. We highly recommend Julie Randell Photography to any couple in the Portland Metro Area (and elsewhere, if you can swing it).

Margaret
06/22/2013

Julie Randall is by far one of the most professional and friendly photographers I've had the pleasure to work with. Her creativity did not go unnoticed by our guests as she was constantly snapping away. Our photos turned out better than I could have asked for. She captured our day perfectly and then some, with some moments we did not remember! Her ability to use natural light was spot on. I would highly recommend her for any occasion! As soon as we are pregnant I plan to schedule a maturity shoot with her along with a new born shoot! I wish she weren't so far away seeing as I live in Reno, NV.

Private User
2+ years ago

Julie was fantastic! She traveled to Hawaii for our wedding and her photographs were just amazing. She has a really keen ability to catch candid photos of those special moments. We feel like she captured our special day perfectly, and in the way we want to remember it.

Services Used: Photography

Three weeks later and I still get goose bumps when I look at the beautiful photos Julie took of our incredible wedding day. She captured the mood, the emotion and the details perfectly. I’m so grateful that her photos will forever help us to remember the magic of our wedding day.

Julie was so helpful during the entire year before our wedding. Staring with our engagement shoot, where she captured our newly engaged giddiness down in the Pearl, she helped to set the tone and theme of the entire wedding. And more than once I asked her *way*-off-topic questions that I knew her experience with weddings could help to answer – and she was always super willing to help! She even made me feel comfortable about “all that makeup” I’d be wearing on the day of. And I’m glad she did!

Her shooting style made me feel comfortable in front of a camera, which I never am. And I still can’t believe how she was apparently all over the place at the ceremony and reception, but I never saw her!

She’s a treasure and a pleasure to work with. And her photos speak more words than I can write about her talent. :)

Services Used: Photography

We spent all evening last night pouring over the photographs Julie Randall shot of our wedding, and I can't even begin to describe how pleased we are with how beautifully she captured the day. We were both moved to tears and laughter again as we relived the whole thing. Julie truly seemed to be everywhere at once--and at the same time she was so unobtrusive about it that I barely remember seeing her there at all! Even before seeing the photos from the day, I was totally pleased with her, just because she was so pleasant and chill to have around on the day of. But the best part came a mere ONE WEEK later, when she emailed me the entire gallery of edited images to browse. One week! And they're incredible! She doesn't charge you an arm and a leg--her prices are completely reasonable--even on the low side of wedding photography prices. Plus, she includes in the package a disc containing the hi-res images (which many brides have to fight their photographers for, or pay quite a bit extra to get). After hearing so many bad stories about wedding photographers, I feel incredibly lucky to have worked with Julie.

I know there are other brides out there looking for this kind of experience with a wedding photographer--inexpensive, high quality, unobtrusive "journalistic-style" work, and a quick turnaround on the photos. If you're in the Portland area, you'd be a fool not to hire this woman to photograph your wedding!

Services Used: Photography

Julie is wonderful to work with and amazing at her job. She's smart, and has a great eye. The thing I loved the most about her is that she let's you be you - and just takes amazing pictures of it. We were into a middle of the road approach to the photography - and wanted something in between photo-journalism and staged shots - and it's exactly what we got. We have gorgeous portraits and a heart felt "story" of the day in pictures. Julie is very good at delivering what you want to see - gorgeous, unique, thoughtful, well composed and honest pictures. She'll also have sage advice and hold your hand if you need it. We were so so pleased.

Services Used: Photography

Julie was amazing to work with! We never felt as though there was a 'photographer' at our wedding; she was more like a trusted friend with a camera. She worked with us on our budget and was incredibly flexible with the location for our engagement photos and including our dog in the whole experience. Our disc of images arrived in a week, which I've heard is rare in a wedding photographer and it was so great to be able to look at the photos right after we got married. Would recommend her (and already have!) to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

we cannot say enough great things about julie and her amazing photography! it was happenstance that we stumbled across her as we were searching for an artistic, creative and skilled photographer for our wedding. we live in minneapolis and knew we could only go off of research from the internet searching for our wedding in oregon. we struck gold. julie is truly talented and has given us the gift of beautiful memories that will never be forgotten thanks to her stunning photos. she stays connected up until your wedding and after and is so sweet. it was important that we found a photographer that would take artistic shots that weren't like your conventional photos and she fulfilled our expectation. she has the ability to capture moments that encapsulate all the special touches throughout your special day. her photos are impeccable and her service is top notch! i would recommend her to anyone and everyone no matter where you live! i only wish we didn't live so far away or i would hire for all our photography needs. ladies and gentlemen, you will not be disappointed if you choose julie randall's photography. i promise!