Invitation Galleria

Invitation Galleria

Luxurious,high end custom wedding invitations + day of stationery. letterpress|thermography|foil

11730A North Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33618 | map
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpr...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle and Jose, owners of Invitation Galleria, exceeded my already high expectations. Initially we used them for our Save the Dates. We were so happy with the quality and customer service that we made the decision to also use them for our wedding invitations. The invitations came out more beautiful than I expected! On top of the excellent quality, the customer service provided makes Invitation Galleria like no other. Our invitations came in the day before we were moving out of state. Michelle knew my goal was to mail the invitations before our big move. She sat with me for 2.5 hours and helped me stuff and stamp each invitation. Without a thought, we have decided to use Invitation Galleria for all things paper for our reception, including place cards, menue cards and wedding program.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle & Jose are fantastic. They work with you in every aspect of the invitation process. Michelle is very knowledgeable, passionate, and honest. On top of that, she's a perfectionist! They helped us narrow invitations based on the style and budget we were looking for and also gave recommendations to help save money, bug still get the elegant and formal feeling we wanted to convey with the invitations. Michelle is also accommodating with the many changes I requested. When I picked up the invitations, I was beyond impressed. They were more beautiful than I imagined. Been getting nothing but compliments. Highly, highly recommend. Very satisfied customer!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle and Jose of Invitation Galleria were so amazing to work with. I would definitely recommend them to any family or friends getting married or in need of some exquisite invitations in the future. I had a tight budget, and they were so accommodating for that. They worked within my means and still were able to produce a beautiful personalized product. I didn't expect to be able to afford such beautiful, classic invitations (with a little bling to match my personal style) with the funds we had. They are very kind and great about responding to any emails with questions or concerns. They're also very thorough on making sure they have all of your information correct before printing. They had tons of great options to choose from but you could also customize them entirely to your vision. They even include calligraphy so that was one less thing I had to worry about. Thank you Michelle and Jose! The invites have definitely set the tone for my wedding.

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing amazing amazing. They did such a beautiful job making our custom invitations while staying within our smaller budget. They were possibly my favorite vendor to work with. Very responsive to all of my questions.

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best kind of company in any field is the one that can not only deliver a stellar product, but is also kind and professional throughout that process. It gives me great pleasure to write here that Michelle & Jose of Invitation Galleria are exactly those type of people. They worked with us to design a wonderful wedding invitation and delivered everything on time, as promised, and with a smile on their faces. And if that wasn't enough the response we've received since mailing them out has been so genuinely superb. People are going out of their way to tell us what great invitations we created. I wish we could take credit, but all the credit goes to Michelle & Jose. If you need any type of invitations, printing, design, or anything else...You simply must reach out to them. And the best part - You don't even need to live hear them...You can do everything over phone and email!

Again I cannot recommend them enough!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle and Jose at Invitation Galleria were awesome to work with. The quality of their work was top notch, and their professionalism and expertise was truly appreciated. They helped my husband and I create the exact look and feel that we envisioned for our save the dates, invitations, and thank you notes. We truly enjoyed working with them, and would recommend Invitation Galleria without hesitation!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly encourage you to stop by their shop whenever you are in the market for invitations to see what all they have to offer. Having never ordered invitations before, my fiancee and I were clueless and had no idea where to start. We had heard so many good things about Jose & Michelle. Their customer service is impeccable and they helped us every step of the way. Once we had made our selections they kept us in the loop of the entire process. I can proudly say that my wife and I have beautiful wedding invitations and are getting great feedback from our guests!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Let me start from the beginning and our first impression of them and their business. My fiancée was at the appointment and I was running late. This did not phase them and our indecisiveness did not even make them miss a beat. Michelle walked us through each step of the process and helped us develop our own "style."

I thought our style was going to cost us a fortune and the more we added I kept thinking I would be retiring in 2080 at the earliest! Michelle and Jose came up with a quote that was truly phenomenal and blew my mind. I did not think there was any way they could come close to matching the build your own online style invitations. The amount of value they bring to the table is far more than the price we paid or you will!

The value does not stop when they get paid but rather keeps compounding! The communication level from Michelle is impeccable and truly something to be valued when you think about all the workings and stress of prepping for the wedding. She was truly a blessing in that regard!

Finally, I want to tell you how astonished we were when we picked up our neatly packaged and truly magnificent invitations that were hand written in caligraphy by Michelle! It was our splurge on the invitations and seeing her work takes their invitations to the next level and we highly recommend it. Michelle still was not done with us, giving us tips and tricks with the invitations and sending them in the mail.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trust me when I say this, you do not need to look any harder or further! Michelle and Jose are the owners and operators of Invitation Galleria and they are beyond AMAZING. I wanted to take a moment to share our experience from start to finish.Let me start from the beginning and our first impression of them and their business. My fiancée was at the appointment and I was running late. This did not phase them and our indecisiveness did not even make them miss a beat. Michelle walked us through each step of the process and helped us develop our own “style.”

It is this small picture of what Invitation Galleria and Jose and Michelle can bring to your wedding just the way they are becoming a big part of ours! I did a lot of research to find the right people to develop and produce our invitations and I can tell you we found the right place! They are beyond words!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jose & Michelle were AMAZING!!! The visit to their adorable shop was warm & welcoming and the selection of invitations was endless! I knew that I could find exactly what I wanted. We got married abroad so needed the invite + an additional insert for our party back here in Tampa. Then, we needed additional invites just for the Tampa party. They were so patient with all my wants/needs. We ended up combining ideas from a few different varieties and I loved it. Customized to fit us perfectly for our wedding :) Highly recommended!!!

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I only have good things to say about my invitations. I searched online for months and ordered dozens of samples but everything looked cheap and cheesy. I finally met with Invitation Galleria and they created the most beautiful invitations for us. Although a little pricey, everyone was raving about how nice they were and I would pay for them all over again!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle and Jose are wonderful! I was running behind on sending out invites and had a couple of last minute changes, but they worked with me and their printer to get the invites out quickly and most importantly they were done the right way. Plus they are really, really nice and have a beautiful studio / showroom. I have nothing but good things to say and would highly recommend them to anyone in need of high end, affordable printing.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having never had to order invitation before, I was clueless i this department. I had no idea what I wanted, I just knew what I didn't like, and what I like (next to nothing). Needlessly to say, I was a nightmare customer. I visited a couple other invitation vendors, but just wasn't impressed with their selection, customer service, & product knowledge. After giving them "a feel" for what I was looking for, and what I liked and didn't like, they would make suggestions that were not even close to what I was going for..they were just not getting it. Oh, and also the other invitation vendors I went to were completely overcharging me. I didn't know this until after going to Invitation Galleria, so I'm so glad I went to one last place before choosing my invitation vendor. I set an appointment with Michelle and Jose, & when I arrived they asked my a few questions regarding what look I was going for, and I tried to describe it best I could, even though I really didn't know myself. But, after a short period of time, I had my invitation picked and I was ready to order. When I showed Michelle what I wanted to order, she took it a step further as to show me another option that was less expensive, had more add-ons and detail, and was just overall a ten times better option that looked better, came with much more, and was better than I ever imagined. She even through in a minor detail I wanted, but wasn't included in the price free of charge. So, she helped me save money, get the most for my money, and gorgeous invitations. She sent email for envelopes to be proofed, and had no issue going back over and over again to print additional names I needed, and mail them to me free of charge. At the last minute, I needed to order place cards, and other prints to go in frames for the "Wishing Tree" table and cake flavors for the "Cake Table." She got everything done with ample time to spare, and made all of the changes and additions I requested...I probably emailed her once a we

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Invitation Galleria was such a pleasure to work with. They helped me through the whole process and were always available when I had questions. My invitations are so beautiful and I definitely owe that to their expert opinions!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Sarah Moores
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michele and her husband were fabulous to work with! They were so kind and accommodating during the whole process. We designed our own invitations and couldn't find a printer that could meet our deadline, and Michele and her husband came to the rescue! They were very responsive to emails and made sure every detail was exactly what we wanted. We will definitely recommend them to friends and anyone needing stationary or invitations!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancée is very particular about what she wants, thankfully. Despite that, we went to our appointment with an open mind. We were shown a huge number of invitation options and we were able to customize to our hearts' content.

After making our choices, there was a ton of back and forth (largely because invitations were being sent to all 4 corners of the globe). These guys were super patient (and accessible) and once we got the invitations in hand, we were NOT disappointed. They were beautiful and exactly as we had hoped. We have gotten multiple compliments about them even from the harder to please family members.

After this great service, we are going to have these guys prepare our escort cards and thank you cards, etc. If it involves writing, it will definitely be done by these guys.

Four enthusiastic thumbs up!

• Wedding: 04/11/2014
813-849-1149
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards