The Handford Collection

Tarpon Springs, FL View map

We’re The Handford Collection a family working together to create handmade items at affordable prices. We make everything from Wedding Invitations, any occasion Invitations, Signs, Banners, Photography Props and so so much more!

Check our our SHOP page to see on sale items this week and visit INVITATIONS page to see on sale invitations.

Ordering Something Not on our Website! If you are interested in ordering something that is not on our website. Please email us at thehandfordcollection@hotmail.com or fill in the contact form below. We would be more then happy to help you in any way that we can! Quotes are free always! Feel free to shoot us an email if it's a custom order or something you have seen on our facebook page and we will get you a quote as soon as we can!

Everything can be custom and is handmade!

We LOVE each and everyone of you! And are so happy to have you all in our lives!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING AMAZING CUSTOMERS!

The Handford's

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

Jenesis Married on 12/04/2015
    I am so happy with these vendors that I've decided that for ALL my future events they will be the ones I'll call to do my invitations and anything needed. All my guests loved my invitations, RSVP cards, etc...they were so well done and so professional...I couldn't ask for more!! And the price was excellent!! Believe me, If I can give them 25 stars instead of 5, I would!
    Elizabeth Married on 08/23/2014
    They were very responsive and understanding of what I wanted. They made the process seemless, thank you!

Tarpon Springs, 34689
Location of (The Handford Collection)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding