Inspirador

• Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Alison 7 Reviews
I am really surprised there are not a ton of bad reviews up, I guess all the couples that got screwed over were too busy re-planning their weddings. The owner of this place is an awful person. After filing for bankruptcy she continued to take money from couples up until days before we all got an email saying "sorry, no wedding, and no refund." I'm just grateful we were able to win a claim with our credit card company but feel awful for those who paid with cash or check. I had a wonderful wedding thanks to a ton of great vendors, but dealing with this was an awful experience I would not wish on any bride.
Wedding: 10/11/2013
3.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
The Inspirador at first was a great place for a wedding reception, everything was there from the DJ, the cake, the food, and table linens etc. The only problem I had was getting some one to call me or email me back. It got to be frustrating trying to figure things out.
Wedding: 04/05/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, DJ, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
My wife and I decided to go with Inspirador after looking at about 8 other venues. We really liked the decor, multiple rooms, and the ability of an outside ceremony with an inside reception. We heard good things about this place. The price was a little steep, but I will say that they do work hard and the venue really is nice. So, I guess if you dont mind paying the extra money, you will enjoy it.

There were a few negatives though. First, we started with one wedding coordinator who was amazing. She responded on time, answered all questions, and always wanted to remain in contact with us about any of the planning. A few months after we signed the contract, our original coordinator left to pursue her own venture. We were then passed on to another coordinator, who while really nice, was not as easy to get a hold of. We typically had to wait a week (a couple times longer) for a response from her. She was very nice though, and just may have been very busy with the other girl leaving. Second, before the ceremony was about to begin, I realized I had left my sunglasses and phone in my jacket pocket. I ran to the groomsmen room and put it there next to the bucket of iced beer. Being busy with the festivities, I didnt realize I didnt have it until late that night. I called the next day (Sunday) but got no response (interesting, since they said they had an event on Sunday). I went to the venue around 4pm and the place looked closed for the day. Since they are closed Mondays, we had to wait until Tuesday to finally get a hold of someone. After I did, they informed me that no phone or sunglasses were reported found or still present in the room. About a week later, my wife called our phone service provider to cancel the data plan for that phone only to be told that it had been making calls to Mexico. Luckily, they were nice enough to wave those fees after we told them what happened.

In the end, a little pricey but it is a beautiful venue.
Wedding: 03/30/2013
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Anonymous 5 Reviews
I had an amazing coordinator but she is no longer there. So sad the venue shut down.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Heather 8 Reviews
I didn't just like our experience with Inspirador, I LOVED it, and so did my husband. I had already fallen in love with it a little before we went to tour the venue, but once I met their coordinator, Katie, I knew in my heart that this was THE place for us. She made our whole journey from start to finish there awesome and so much fun! We absolutely adore her. She gave me some ways to amp up some of my decor ideas that broke through my mental blocks and helped me tremendously. Our tasting night was fabulous and they totally accommodated my need for gluten and dairy free options. Chef Jordan's food was to die for.

The ceremony, reception and cocktail spaces are so beautiful and on our Big Day they were immaculate and set up exactly the way I dreamed of them being. The transitions from one part of the day to the next were seamless and we got endless compliments from our guests on how amazing the venue was and people are still talking about the food. Katie and Niki took great care of us and our guests that day, including checking in with us often to make sure we were happy! The special meals for our vegan and gluten free guests came out great as well, FYI.

To sum up...Inspirador helped to make our day remarkable and we'll never forget how friendly and helpful the staff was. I would recommend them without hesitation!
Wedding: 02/22/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Anonymous 5 Reviews
We worked with Katie in planning our wedding for 130 guests at Inspirador. The venue is absolutely stunning and a blank slate for decor (though it doesn't need much)! Venue is a little pricey, but a modern alternative to hotels/countryclubs that dominate the Phoenix area. One major plus; Inspirador allows you to bring in your own alcohol (purchase from Costco to save serious money)! Katie was awesome to work with, a little slow on email communication, but all in all she was great. Day of she ran the show for us and was our go to with really wonderful service. Overall, stunning venue, great staff, and totally worth it!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cynthia and the team at Inspirador in Chandler were amazing! I shopped several venues with style and cost in mind and when I attended the Open House at Inspirador, I knew that I had found my venue. Cynthia was our girl from start to finish. We met with her for all of the important things and we were in communication with her throughout the planning process. The catering on-site is great; several of our guests commented on how yummy the food was. The venue is so beautiful by itself that it requires very little additional decor; a cost savings for those brides-to-be who are on a budget. Your quote comes with an on-site coordinator for planning and for the day of event; Cynthia ensured that all of our details were taken care of and that the wedding and reception went off without a hitch. Inspirador is a hidden gem in downtown Chandler that many people have not yet heard of which is part of what makes it so special.
Wedding: 02/15/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our ceremony and reception at Inspirador because it is an absolutely beautiful venue. Cynthia, our wedding planner, was really good at calming my husband and me down whenever we started to worry about whether or not we were doing things correctly. We had an all-inclusive package, and Inspirador has established some stellar relationships with other vendors. Our vendors were great (Andrew Jade Photography, Desert House Productions (DJ), and Piece of Cake), and they all worked well with one another because they had done it before. The food was AWESOME! Or so I hear. The few bites I was able to sneak were really delicious, and even my pickiest guests had nothing but good things to say. The catering service easily accommodated guests with food allergies or special dietary requests. We had an open bar at our wedding, and although I am not sure we would do it again if given the options, I am really pleased with how Inspirador's staff handled guests who indulged too much. The guests have yet to give any suggestions for how the night could have been improved. Actually, I have heard only rave revues about the whole venue experience. This is quite a feat with my bunch!
Wedding: 02/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had both our ceremony and reception at Inspirador. This venue is beautiful and so versatile!The beauty of the venue isn't worth anything without the right staff running your wedding and helping you along the way, which is exactly what our experience was!
My wedding coordinator was Katie. I cannot possibly say enough positive things about this lady! Inspirador was the first place we checked out right after we were engaged. We came back to Inspirador several months later and Katie remembered us. I had mentioned my love of Christmas lights and what date we were thinking about and I wasn't sure if Chandler's xmas lights would still be up. Without being asked (because I didn't even think of this as an option) Katie called the City of Chandler and worked out with them to keep them up for an extra few days to accommodate our date even before we booked! At that moment, I knew this was THE person and THE venue to go with. Her level of committment and interest stayed this high through the entire process. We visited the venue quite a few times. She was always welcoming, following up, and offering suggestions to fulfill our winter wonderland vision. Any idea I had, she was up for accomplishing or helping me.
The day of, you just drop off everything and they set up everything for you! Because of her constant communication and organization, she knew my ideas and vision inside and out. Although I knew what everything would look like, to see it all pulled together is amazing!
My guests gushed about how beautiful the wedding was, how amazing the flow was of everything, the organization, and the details. I had told several close friends about Katie's impeccable service and attitude and the night of the wedding, some friends asked if "that was her" as she dashed around making sure everything was perfect, when I said yes, they responded that she was amazing, everywhere at once, and had never seen such a hands-on while behind the scenes coordinator.
Wedding: 01/04/2013

Kasey 3 Reviews
Katie at Inspirador was an absolute God send! She made everything so easy for me and my family and my wedding was PERFECT!
Wedding: 12/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The staff at Inspirador have been amazing throughout the entire planning process, but we had no idea it would get even better the day of the wedding. Katie and the rest of the team were incredibly responsive, helpful, and kind the day of the wedding. They thought of things we never even imagined and were available at every turn to help us and take spectacular care of us during our big day. Everything went off perfectly and beautifully. They took our dream wedding and made it a reality, and even better than we had imagined. What a perfect day!
Wedding: 11/23/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Although there were some times where it was a bit difficult to connect with someone when I had a question or concern, the overall experience with working with the ladies at Inspirador was a good one. The packages they offer are an awesome value for what you get, and the vendors they recommend turned out to be pretty amazing. On the day of my wedding, stepping into the courtyard where we chose to do the ceremony was at the very least, magical. I absolutely love the space they have here and knew it was exactly what I wanted from the first time I stepped in. I didn't end up using their caterer, but I was able to try some of the appetizers at one of their open houses and they were soooo good! Thank you guys for all the things you helped me with...you helped make my day easy and stress free.
Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
So Inspirador was truly the venue that my husband and I always dreamed of. It has a bit more a modern feel and you can make it your own with decorations and flowers. We wanted a romantic feel with a hint of sparkle.
Let me just say that this wedding venue is SPECTACULAR! Not only did everything go just like we wanted it to, they were very flexible with last minute changes and additions. My wedding coordinator at the venue was Katie and she was amazing. Not only did she help me decide on elements of my wedding she was there every step of the way. She made our wedding day seem seamless and she even brought my hubby and I several drinks throughout the reception.
We did you Inspirador's in house caterer and we were amazed by the food. Not only did we get to have our parents join us for the tasting but we were able to customize a menu suited to our tastes. Even my photographers, who have worked MANY weddings, claim that was the best meal they had ever had at a wedding.
We used ALL vendors that Inspirador suggested including our officiant and we could not be happier. We did not have to go searching around for a florist, bartender, caterer, DJ, or even officiant. We used vendors that Katie recommended to us and they were all perfect for our big day.
I grade them a 5 in ALL areas because they definitely deserve it. All the staff at Inspirador really work hard to make sure your wedding day is everything you want it to be. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to plan a wedding or any other big celebration.
Wedding: 11/16/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Prior to getting engaged, my husband and I happened to walk over to the gallery at Inspirador to see a friend's artwork. When we toured the space, we both commented on how perfect the venue would be for a wedding. Several months later, we ended up getting married there. The space is gorgeous. It's historic with a very contemporary flair that's perfect for the non-traditional bride. The staff, including our coordinator Cynthia, were professional, friendly, and seemed very invested in making sure our event met and exceeded our expectations. The process was pretty simple - we found our vendors and then provided Cynthia with their information. She handled all coordination so we only needed to show up, which was such a relief.

We used Inspirador for our caterer as well. The chef is young and full of creative ideas. My husband is vegan, and the chef was able to create some really tasty vegan alternatives for him and some of our guests. We were able to do 2 tastings to settle on our menu. We received rave reviews from our guests, which is excellent considering the food at other weddings I've attended was certainly nothing to write home about. Ours was delicious!

In all, Inspirador was perfect venue for our very special day. I would highly recommend Inspirador to any bride.
Wedding: 09/07/2012
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Inspirador is such a beautiful venue. It is kind of a blank slate that you can do any type of style with. We had an incredible wedding at this venue. We worked with Andrea and she was great! We were VERY satisfied with everything and were impressed with both the venue and the staff. Thank you for a wonderful wedding!
Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everyone in Arizona should get married here! All of my guests loved the venue. The food was awesome. We had a lot of guests comment on how wonderful the food was . Andrea is very quick and responsive and very helpful with any need you may have. I love this venue because you can transform it into whatever your vision is. We had our ceremony inside in the poets lounge and it is very beautiful and romantic. I could not have been happier with my choice to have my wedding at Inspirador.
Wedding: 06/10/2012
 480-855-5033
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire