75-300
Guest Capacity
Indoor
Venue Setting

About Villa Tuscana Reception Hall

ONE STOP SHOP for your EVENT!

For luxury, at a price you can afford, look no further than Villa Tuscana Reception Hall!  Our two ballrooms have a charming Tuscan Décor; perfect for  the elegant ambiance your dream wedding deserves.  Our creative team takes over  the overwhelming task of planning your special event, taking the stress out of the wedding planning process.  Our priority is set on detail and pre-planning of your event so everything is perfect for your wedding day.

Our all-inclusive packages are designed to provide you with quality service, so the event you dreamed about is perfect!

Come visit us!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Phoenix

Follow Villa Tuscana Reception Hall on

111 Reviews for Villa Tuscana Reception Hall

Indoor (1)
Event Planning (1)

Great venue! My husband and I got married here on November 11 and we could not be happier! If you are looking for a place to get married, that is ALL inclusive, Villa Tuscana is your place. We are so thankful to have gotten the deluxe package at Villa Tuscana because it was so much less stressful to have everything included at one place. The cake, DJ, Photographer, Food, Bartender, Waiters, decorations... all but the flowers were included and for a great price! The venue itself is beautiful and they have plenty of decoration options available. Not only that, but they have wedding coordinators always available whenever you need them or have a question. Nicole was a big help at the Rehearsal and the day of the wedding. She was always there to help whenever she was needed. During the wedding planning, I emailed them multiple times a week and I always received a response right away. My husband and I are so happy with how our wedding turned out and could not be happier with Villa Tuscana :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake

I got married this past Friday and it was perfect! They kept in contact with what details we wanted. They do all the set up
and tear down, so we just tell them what we want and they do the rest. I couldnt be any happier with how we were treated!

Profile Picture Delaney , 10/27/17, 3 Reviews

1:21 minutes
Quinceaneras
1:15 minutes

7 ENDORSEMENTS
This delightful venue is truly a magical place to married inside! Lovely & romantic setting & wonderful staff making memories for your wedding or event! Highly recommend ! Most Sincerely~ Montana Bird of Paradise Weddings Officiant/Minister

Villa Tuscana offers a beautiful, intimate venue at an affordable rate for your special day! From linens to food to music and a friendly staff, this venue is a one stop shop for all your wedding day needs.

Very Beautiful Venue, Great Price and Wonderful service, go with Villa Tuscana Reception Hall, you will be happy :-)

Villa Tuscana is thee fabulous venue for your wedding. Great curb appeal. Elegantly decorated inside and out. The staff is easy to work with and they make each event like it was their own.

Events

1915 W. Guadalupe Road, Mesa, AZ 85202   See On Map
480-839-2727 (phone)
Monday thru Friday 10:30 am to 7:00 pm Saturday 10:30 am to 6:00 pm Depends on when we have events.
Villa Tuscana Reception Hall is a wedding reception hall from Arizona. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Mesa, Phoenix, and Gilbert. Villa Tuscana Reception Hall is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Arizona wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in all inclusive weddings and events .