Bird of Paradise Weddings

Chandler, AZ View map

$300 Typical Price

With almost 300 review's "Bird of Paradise Weddings" offers officiant services throughout the greater Phoenix Arizona and surrounding valley. A certified celebrant and ordained minister, Montana Meadows provides civil, or non-denominational ceremonies to couples of all faiths and backgrounds. With her flexibility and professional expertise, she will craft and customize your wedding ceremony to your taste, needs and desires.

Bird of Paradise Weddings offers several ceremony packages- depending on location & distance and what you may be looking for: from large Ceremonies to Elopement's. Upgraded packages offer a custom/personalized ceremony, and a keepsake copy of your ceremony and vows. Whichever package you choose, Bird of Paradise Weddings will complete the signing and filing of your marriage license. Whether you need an officiant for a wedding ceremony and rehearsal, vow renewal, or an elopement, Montana is happy to assist you!

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Mormon
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AZ
NV
TN
TX
WA

What languages do you speak?

English

• Janet
    Janet W. Married on 03/05/2022

Montana gave us a lovely wedding!

We chose Montana as she was close to home and she was so very pleasant on the phone. We had a simple ceremony just the two of us and Montana made it very special. We had it in her backyard and it's a great venue for a ceremony with lovely photo ops! She took pics for us with her phone which was awesome. Montana is a very sweet lady and she gave us exactly the ceremony we were looking for. Her prices are very affordable as well. I highly recommend Montana :)

Bird of Paradise Weddings's reply:

Thank you for coming to me for your elopement! Very fun & I am so happy that you get to have all the lovely photo's to enjoy!! Most Sincerely~ Montana
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 10/10/2020

Highly highly highly recommend Montana,

Montana listened to our love story of 13 years and her words blew us away! It was as if she's known us our whole relationship, and everyone who attended our wedding thought she was sooo amazing! If you want someone who is personal to your story, please choose Montana. She also dressed to impress! We absolutely adore her!

Bird of Paradise Weddings's reply:

Bless your hearts for writing me this lovely review! You two are so darling together & I couldn't be happier for you both! Thank you bunches for including me in your special day!Love & Most Sincerely~ Montana
    Brady Married on 10/10/2020

Montana was absolutely great! She kept in touch with me and spoke beautifully during the ceremony!

Great experience with Montana!

Bird of Paradise Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for including me! It was truly my honor to be a small part of your big day! Love~ Montana

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Cactus Wedding Films Cactus Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is an excellent wedding vendor. We highly recommend!

Phx Photo Bus Phx Photo Bus Photo Booths

I have had the pleasure of getting to know Montana for a few open houses now , And she is hands down amazing. So great with names and very talented storyteller. I always learn something amazing I didn't know after every encounter, and to top it off she has such a warm smile and awesome one of a kind style that makes everyone feel like long time friends. I highly recommend her for any wedding!

Events to Remember llc. Events to Remember llc. Wedding Planners

Montana Meadows with Bird of Paradise Weddings, is absolutely wonderful to work with. She is very professional and knows exactly what she's doing. We will most certainly use her again and again. Thank you Montana for what you do! It was a pleasure to work with you.

10417 E Nacoma Dr Chandler, AZ, 85248
480-895-3939
520-977-8561

Always open
Location of (Bird of Paradise Weddings)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding