Chandler, AZ 85286 Map · Phone number

Couple dance
Couple dance
screen shot 2019 01 08 at 1 11 26 pm 51 777161
Girls

27 Reviews for Events to Remember llc.

Kristine Stocking · Getting married on 04/02/2022

A wedding day to remember (mostly for the weather)

Nicki Crause is an angel who will make your wedding gorgeous, regardless of rain, wind or cold weather, and we had all three. Phoenix had beautiful weather all week, except for Saturday - the day of he wedding. We had ordered tents when we heard there was a 30% of rain which very quickly turned into 100% chance of rain. The tents did not work because the grass below them was soggy. Nicki decided to move all of the furniture out of the rooms in the house, and have the wedding indoors. After the service, Nicki decided to move the reception and heavy tables onto the dance floor so we could eat together and toast the bride and groom. Nicki is quick thinking and works harder than any woman I know. She turned what could have been a disastrous wedding into a beautiful wedding we will always remember. Thank you so much, dearest Nicki!

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Scott

Scott R · Married on 03/07/2020

Wow! Amazing

We hired Events to Remember for our wedding to help take some of the stress out the planning and actual wedding day. From the first meeting with Nicki I was very impressed. She really knew vendors, suggested places we hadn’t even thought of, and was a wealth of knowledge.

We had an outdoor ceremony and as of the morning of the wedding hadn’t confirmed our final ceremony site. Nicki seamlessly and without hesitation made our final site work on a moments notice. This site also happen to have high winds that day and she managed to have it looking beautiful and perfect for our ceremony.

Immediately following the ceremony, Nicki rushed flowers, decorations and other valuable items my wife wanted at the ceremony to the reception location. I’m still not sure how she pulled all this off but am still thankful we had her that day. Nicki’s day didn’t end there though. She continued to assist us anyway possible at the reception - even making sure my wife and I always had full drinks!

Nicki and Events to Remember came highly recommended to us and I know understand why.

Sent on 05/13/2020
  • Lora

Lora Page and Chris Bramwell · Married on 11/23/2019

Best wedding planner ever!!

I had no worries for our destination wedding!
    After finding Nicki on wedding wire, she promptly called me and we met to discuss wedding venue, costs and details. From that moment forward I was completely at ease with knowing I had complete support. As a bride who did all of the flowers, decorations and every little detail by herself, Nicki was a huge help with picking items up and helping me get them to the venue.
    I had no worries the day of rehearsal. Ideas were bounced around and Nicki gave her input and ideas that helped bring it all together perfectly!
    The day of the wedding couldn’t have went any better! She was in charge and I was enjoying my morning with my girls! I had no stress that day thanks to Nicki!
    I highly recommend her for your wedding!! You won’t be sorry you did!❤️❤️

Sent on 12/03/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events to Remember llc. FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Wraines Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with Nicki Crause first hand. She is amazing at making sure every detail of your wedding is taken care of. She focuses on making the day about you. As photographers we see many different vendors and people at wedding we photograph. By far Nicki stands out by always making sure the couple enjoys their day. By her being there she is able to address all questions that come up and work directly with the staff and vendors. We love being at a wedding she is coordinating. Everything runs so smooth. We highly recommend her to all our brides and couples. Make sure you reach out to her to make sure she is available on your wedding day!

• Bird of Paradise Weddings Wedding Officiants

Highly recommend having a fabulous event/wedding planner like this delightful gal, to keep everything on track! There is so many things you don't think of, or need to worry about on and before your big day! Nikki is professional, caring & has a lovely personality! Planners are my favorite people!! Most Sincerely~ Montana

• Ancala Country Club Country Club Weddings

Nicki was fabulous to work with during the planning and execution of the wedding. Not only is she fun and personable, making the planning a much better experience, she is organized, insightful and very knowledgeable in all types of event planning. I will happily recommend Nicki to all of our couples.

• Chandler, Arizona, 85286 See on map
    Location of (Events to Remember llc.)