Events to Remember llc. Reviews

21 | Chandler, AZ

21 Reviews for Events to Remember llc.

Events to Remember llc. 1
Events to Remember llc. 2
Events to Remember llc. 3
Events to Remember llc. 4
Events to Remember llc. 5
Events to Remember llc. 6
Events to Remember llc. 7

David Schoenecker · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Uncommon excellence and perfection in service.

Events To Remember was absolutely amazing. Not only did they choose the perfect venue, but they handled every little nuance down to the center pieces and unexpected, but amazing decor. We started with some high level ideas of what we liked and they took it and ran with it and executed with precision. We could not be more impressed with their professionalism, friendliness and overall job well done. I will never do another event without them. As a last thought, I never even knew what was happening behind the scenes during the event. All I knew is that everything went smoothly from start to finish.

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Cayla

Cayla Jordan · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Day of Coordinator

Nicki and her team are phenomenal. I didn't have a care in the world on our day. She was very attentive to our needs. She anticipated every need before it became necessary. The decorations were set up perfectly, communication between vendors were seamless. My bridal party and family raved about how fantastic she was. She's was so patient with me and my group. We just loved her!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Events to Remember llc. 8
    Events to Remember llc. 9

Teri Crenshaw · Married on 12/29/2018

Mother of the groom

Perfection! Nikki and her team did such a phenomenal job!

• W

Wayne Crenshaw · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing attention to detail for a magical wedding.

Nikki took care of everything and made the venue into the perfect dream wedding for our Son and his beautiful bride. We couldn’t have done it without her expertise and attention to detail.

Events to Remember llc. 10
    Events to Remember llc. 11
    Events to Remember llc. 12
    Events to Remember llc. 13
    Events to Remember llc. 14

John Kirchhefer · Married on 12/14/2018

Christmas party

Nicki took care of every detail for us. All we had to do was show up for our event.

• Raeleen

Raeleen · Married on 11/11/2018

Lifetime of memories!

Nicki is an amazing person! She is very informative and gives her honest opinion (a rare quality to find in a person)! My wedding was magical thanks to Nicki and the people she referred the BEST people! Because of Nicki, my wedding was MAGICAL!!!!! I felt like a princess!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Events to Remember llc.'s reply:

Thank you so much! We had such an amazing time with you and your husband! Congratulations!! We wish you all the best!!

Ankush · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely invaluable

Invaluable, indispensable, critical, vital, essential.....you get my drift. Nicki is a wonder and a must-have for your wedding. We hired her as our day-of coordinator and I can confidently say that our event would not have have been a success if it wasn't for Nicki and all of her efforts before the wedding day, on the day-of, and immediately following the event.

Whether it was regularly meeting or chatting with us to review the full details of the event timeline and seating chart, setting up event decorations, running the ceremony rehearsal, leading the clean up after the event, or making the sure the event flowed as planned, she was so diligent, attentive, and caring in every aspect of her work.

She has a wealth of experience and knowledge, will give you and your fiance personal attention, and will ensure you are able to enjoy your special day. Honestly, I am having trouble wrapping up this review because I simply do not want to stop praising Nicki and her diligence, attentiveness, generosity, knowledge, and her passion in running a seamless wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Nikky · Married on 10/08/2018

Best money I sent ! Nicki was my day of planner and she did an amazing job! She understood exactly what I wanted and GOT IT DONE! If there was a hiccup I didn't even know about it! She set everything up beautifully and seamlessly. Nicki is amazing and made my day special and more importantly stress free! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Svetik's · Married on 01/09/2018

Nicki will take your stress away and plan your event to perfection!

Events to Remember llc. is a top notch wedding and event Planner. Nicki will take your stress away and plan your event to perfection, making Bride's weddings very successful and beautiful events. Highly recommend Events to Remember llc.!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Events to Remember llc. 26
    Events to Remember llc. 27
    Events to Remember llc. 28

Cyndi · Married on 10/22/2017

Nicki was a life saver! Her attention to detail, unique ideas and organization made my wedding planning experience so enjoyable and stress free. I don't know what I would have done without her! On the day of my event, she made sure everything ran smoothly and on time. I have hired her for many parties at my home since!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Shelby · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding day went off without a hitch and Events to Remember is the reason why!! We would use them again and again!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Kacey · Married on 03/11/2017

The absolute best in the biz! Made my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Events to Remember llc. 29
    Events to Remember llc. 30
    Events to Remember llc. 31

Blair · Married on 11/19/2016

Nicki was so amazing to work with. In the beginning of planning I thought that I could do it all myself with the help of my mom and few friends. As we became closer and closer to the actual date, my stress increased and I was starting to enjoy the planning a little less. That's when I met Nicki. She instantly made me feel a sense of security and ease. Thinking back now to the days leading up to the wedding and especially the actual day, there is no way we could have had the perfect day that we did without Nicki. She was there before any pre-bridezilla moments would happen, she was there to fix the bustle of my dress after it broke apart, she was calling vendors, adjusting times, fixing flowers, assisting in creating perfect photo ops, she was hands down incredible. Justin and I keep saying how amazing our wedding was and that we are just so blessed! I believe that a large part of our perfect day is attributed to Nicki. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Nicki. You are simply superb!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

Nicki is amazing, she went above and beyond on every level to make sure our day was the special and perfect. The venue planner and other vendors even told me they wish they had Nicki on every wedding to make it run as smoothly as she did for my wedding! I will recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Amy · Married on 11/12/2016

Nicki was fabulous to work with during the planning and execution of the wedding. Not only is she fun and personable, making the planning a much better experience, she is organized, insightful and very knowledgeable in all types of event planning. I will happily recommend Nicki to all of our couples.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Kristian · Married on 10/22/2016

Nicki was amazing! She made our wedding day so perfect! The staff worked really hard to make our vision come to life. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Events to Remember llc.'s reply:

You are so sweet. Thank you very much! I had so much fun setting up your wedding. Congratulations to you both!

Rachael · Married on 10/08/2016

Nicki is absolutely amazing! I hired her for my "day of wedding planner" to help coordinate the vendors, help with any emergencies that came up day of, setting up and taking down decorations and making sure my now husband and I were not stressed. And I cannot express enough how awesome she did!! Best money I spent! Although I only hired her for the day of it didn't stop her from helping out before hand, calling vendors, communicating with us on our plans, providing us recommendations on what will make our day run smoother, talking with the wedding coordinator of the venue making sure everything was ready to go. I highly recommend Nicki and her team. She was compassionate, sweet and so very helpful! THANK YOU NICKI for helping on making our day perfect!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Events to Remember llc.'s reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you guys! Congratulations to you both!

Montana · Married on 02/20/2016

Nicki is a fabulous wedding Coordinator & Planner! Highly recommend hiring her to be in charge of your wedding day! There is so many things to remember & as the couple, you can't possibly do it all! Made the day go so smooth and everything was lovely! Many Thanks & Most Sincerely~ Montana

Sent on 11/10/2017

Christine · Married on 10/17/2015

From the initial stages of planning to the last dance of the night, Events to Remember took the stress out of the process and allowed my husband and I to enjoy every step of the way. Their connections in the industry got us deals we would not have gotten otherwise and because of their experience, they had ideas and options we never would have thought of ourselves.

The day of planning was more valuable than I can convey. It was completely stress free for my husband and I. We were able to just enjoy ourselves, oblivious to all the last minute tasks that needed to be completed.

Events to Remember is a smart investment you will not regret!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 03/03/2011

I? highly recommend Nicki. We hired her to come all the way to California for our wedding and she took every worry away from me . I? couldn’t have done it without her!!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Karen

Godsend!!!!

My stepdaughter got married this past Saturday. The wedding was at the White Tank Regional Park group campground. That translates to complete DIY. It is not a wedding venue, so there is no coordinator service. So...we hired Nicki. Oh, man...are we glad...
    Nicki ran her butt off, she helped me with EVERYTHING. Because of Nicki, the wedding went superb. I wish I could give her 10 stars. I was able to enjoy the day because I trusted her with everything. Don't worry, she consults with you about the big decisions...while taking care of all that small stuff. A wedding is a HUGE undertaking. If you want your wedding to run smoothly, you need Nicki. She is truly heaven sent. ♥️

Sent on 11/19/2018