The Views at Superstition

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Guests 2 to 200

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Guests 2 to 200

Since 2009, the Views at Superstition, a wedding venue located in Gold Canyon, Arizona, has been providing couples with an abundance of Old World character and charm. Hundreds of couples over the years have said their vows in this Southwestern paradise. With the guidance and assistance of Tracy Machajewski--who owns the venue--and her team, couples can plan all aspects of their dream wedding here, starting with their bridal shower all the way to their reception.

Facilities and Capacity

The interior of the Tuscan-styled space at the Views at Superstition is filled with rich and warm furniture and décor. This interior has been carefully designed to reflect an Old World style, which perfectly complements the surrounding Superstition Mountains. Couples and guests will get to gaze out on the stunning peaks through the arched panoramic windows. This romantic interior also features chandeliers, Cantera stone pillars, and wooden stations that add an elegant touch. The venue can accommodate up to 200 of your friends and family for your ceremony and reception. Couples and guests can also slip out onto the viewing balcony to better take in the scenic surroundings. On the property, brides and grooms will find specially appointed private spaces where they can get ready with their separate parties. The bridal suite comes complete with a gown closest, full-length mirror, private restroom, and a BYOB bar. The groom's suite features a big screen TV, satellite, Wii games, DVD player, and a BYOB bar.

The Views also offers an offsite outdoor ceremony/reception location at The Mountain Brook Golf Course called the "Under The Stars Venue"; it's surrounded by trees and ultra green grass. The Views will coordinate the wedding details you just tell us what you like. Many options to choose from with the tables, chairs, linens, arches, bistro lights and all wedding accessories. The golf course will provide the adult beverages with either beer & wine or a full service bar with draft beer if you want a bar. You may bring your own vendors or use ours for catering, cake, dj or florist. The backdrop is the peak of the Superstition Mountains with stunning views of the flat iron and dinasour mountian. The club house is available for the restaurant and restroom facilities.

We can only mark the calendar for one venue, so the calendar represents the inside reception, The Views At Superstition. Please ask for availability for the Under The Stars!

At the Views at Superstition, the team will work specifically with you and your needs and budget to design the best package for you. While there are DYI packages and all-inclusive packages available for couples to choose from, they are also customizable. Choose an all-inclusive Package to have all the necessary items you need for your wedding: venue, ceremony, catering, cake, flowers, centerpieces, bar tender, DJ, photography & officiant. The venue can provide you with basics such as chairs, tables, linens and audio equipment. Couples can also choose from additional services such as invitations/ save the date cards, ice sculptures, a horse-drawn carriage, live entertainment, and more to add the finishing touches to their ceremony and reception. Other services include:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Event rentals
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting/ sound
  • Coordinator
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$300

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$300

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$150

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

February
March
April
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
December

• Victoria
    Victoria L. Married on 06/02/2021

Fairy tale wedding - jason & vicky

After looking at quite a few venues across the valley, we choose The Views at Superstition and couldn't have been more pleased! We just got married on 2-6-21. Everything was PERFECT! Tracy made sure everything was just right. She and her crew are at the top of their game! From the DJ, our cake, the bartender, and our food from Z Catering! And the venue is beyond beautiful! The moment you start planing your wedding, you KNOW you will be well taken care of. Every little detail Tracy took care of made our day spectacular. We had the best, stress-free wedding... the most beautiful venue.. and the pictures that iv'e had a sneak peek of are breathtaking because the surrounding area is gorgeous!! You can take pics with the Superstitions in the background and on the golf course, by the water.. beautiful!!! I will recommend The Views to ANY person wanting to get married, DEFINITELY!!!

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Dear Vicky & Jason,
    Thank you so very much for the ever so kind review! I really enjoyed working with you. Your friends and family were very sweet as well. I am so happy to hear you were pleased with our service and all of our vendors, we strive to make your day as special and stress free as possible. I wish you both the very best with a lifetime of wedded bliss!

Sincerely,
    Tracy & Team
    Jacob S. Married on 05/01/2021

WAs better than we could ever have imagined!

We have no idea where to start. We had the ceremony at the bridge site and the reception followed in the building. Tracy and her staff were super helpful from start to finish. They responded quick to texts, calls, and emails. They really made us comfortable and were super helpful. They took care of everything for us and the day of the wedding was so smooth. we had nothing to worry about. It turned out to be such a beautiful and we got so many compliments. our guests had so much fun. It has been 3 weeks and people are still talking about how much fun and how beautiful it was. We ended up getting the taco bar and everyone loved the tacos. The views of the mountain are spectacular and I think all of our guests got pics from the balcony. Cant beat that view! I normally don't believe in perfection but our wedding was as close to perfect as it could be. Highly recommended!

-Mr. and Mrs. Silvas

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you so much Jacob and Jessica for your kind words and review. Your wedding was beautiful!! I enjoyed working with you!
    I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Tracy & Team
    Kaitlyn Married on 04/11/2021

Fantastic team to work with!

Tracy and her team at The Views were absolutely wonderful to work with. We had an outdoor evening ceremony and reception at the Lost Dutchman State Park with dinner under the stars. It was the most beautiful dream boho-style wedding I ever could have imagined and it was actually pretty reasonably priced compared to other nearby vendors. Doing it at the park was cheaper and closer to the gorgeous Superstitions. And going through some of the preferred vendors at the Views also got us some discounted rates too. It as an unforgettable experience and we could not have pulled it off without Tracy and her amazing team.

Marni with Wild Iris did a absolute stunning job with our flowers. She even found a bunch a cholla wood for us to incorporate that really added a unique touch. Santiago did an amazing job with our photos and got some really great shots with the mountains. Let's Celebrate Catering had the most amazing food, and did a great job catering off-site. Rev. Rick was our officiant and did a great job as well. Tracy helped me coordinate with all of the different vendors and work out all the details. She even helped me check out nearby hotels for all of my out of town guests. We chose to go with their preferred vendor, Gold Canyon Golf Resort, and it was absolutely perfect and a nice getaway for my guests. We also did our dinner rehearsal there. For as much planning that goes into a wedding, I'm glad I chose the Views to help me get it done. I would definitely recommend working with them if you are planning a wedding in the area. :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Terri Hensen
Terri Hensen
Event Representative

Hello, my name is Terri Hensen. I’ve been working at The Views at Superstition since November 2012 and loving every minute of it! I’ve been married to Mark, my husband since 1990 and we have one beautiful daughter named Casey.

Tracy Machajewski, owner of The Views At Superstition, and I were friends before I started working for her. I can tell you she is one of the best employers I have ever had. She is kind and funny, and above all very supportive and appreciative everyday.

My main responsibilities are meeting our new potential brides and grooms to tour the venue/reception and see our amazing beautiful ceremony sites. I love the variety of ceremony sites we offer and the flexibility in our packages. I explain how we coordinate our weddings and receptions, and most important assist in determining the best package within their budget. I’m also very happy to help Tracy on the back-end of her business, behind the scenes with marketing and development, and coordination of special events.

It’s been so enjoyable working at The Views at Superstition, the biggest and brightest reward is helping our brides and grooms have a stressful free experience and guiding them in anyway I can.

Email me or call me anytime at 602.750.6913 and let me explain all our services and pricing.

Best Wishes, Terri

Tracy  Macajewski
Tracy Macajewski
Owner

I take tremendous pride in every detail of this business! Since 2008, when I first opened my doors during a time when the economy was very volatile, I have touched, crafted and designed every aspect of this fabulous wedding and event venue.

I chose this location because I fell in love with the Superstition Mountains and was sure that others would be equally impressed with the scenic views of the lake, golf course and mountain backdrops to create spectacular wedding photos on their special day! Each time I meet with a potential bride, groom and their family, they express the “WOW” factor seeing the place for the first time. Their guests do too!

I put my personal touch into every wedding or event that is held at The Views at Superstition. I am very particular in making sure that every detail is perfect and tailored specifically to the bride & groom’s style and desire. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to show you why we have maintained our 5 Star Review!!

Email or call me at 480.671.3311 anytime! I would love to hear from you!

Sincerely,

Tracy Machajewski

Cactus Wedding Films Cactus Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is an excellent wedding vendor. We highly recommend!

Arizona Mobile DJ Arizona Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

I Djayed a wedding for Joe & Jennifer back in May of 2017 and the staff at The Views are amazing! They make it so easy for you to do what you need to do and offer assistance if you need it. Looking forward to returning their soon! I love the views at The Views :-)

The Perfect Wedding The Perfect Wedding Wedding Officiants

The views and the ability to use different parts of the Golf course are phenomenal. You cannot go wrong. The staff is accommodating and know what they are doing. It is a great venue.

6900 East US Hwy 60, Suite 204 Gold Canyon, AZ, 85118
480-526-4928
Location of (The Views at Superstition)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding

Wedding Venues