The Views at Superstition Reviews

91 | Gold Canyon, AZ

91 Reviews for The Views at Superstition

91 The Views at Superstition Reviews

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

We could not be happier about our venue & the staff there. Every. Single. Detail. was handled, sometimes before we even had a chance to ask! They are fantastic at what they do, and the venue was perfect! Beautiful room, gorgeous views, every amenity we needed.... and the staff - they are terrific! They even have wonderful vendors! We highly recommend The Views at Superstition. Our day was perfect, and The Views deserves a lot of the credit for that :)

Sent on 10/11/2018

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Shannon & Ryan! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Everything you chose was beautiful! Your families were delightful!! Thank you for making my first wedding of the season a GREAT ONE!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness! Tracy & The Views Team
  • Z

Zach · Married on 07/14/2018

Tracy and her team were amazing. She pays attention to every little detail to make sure everything is just right. If anyone is considering having their wedding here I would definitely recommend it. You won't be disappointed

Sent on 08/09/2018

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank You Zach!! We do try our best to pay attention to ALL DETAILS! Thank you for noticing, we appreciate your kind words and your trust with our Team! All the best on your new journey. You're a GREAT couple! Sincerely, The Views Team

Julie · Married on 06/28/2018

This place is absolutely beautiful!!! I had my wedding ceremony here about a week ago now and it was everything I had ever dreamed of! Tracy and her staff were very helpful even down to the last minute music preparation. Love this place!!!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    The Views at Superstition 1
    The Views at Superstition 2

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Julie!!! We are so delighted to hear this! We are always happy to accommodate where ever we can!! Congratulations and best wishes! The Views Team, Tracy, Terri and Diane

Renee · Married on 05/05/2018

Tracy is seriously the best! We initially didn’t think we needed a day of coordinator so when things got overwhelming, we looked for one and found Tracy! I don’t know what we would have done without her. We are so so lucky to have had her as our coordinator. Before the wedding we chatted for hours and she walked me through different timeline scenarios. On the wedding day she was amazing. She handled all the tough situations and kept us calm all night. She was so good with my family (some of whom can be stressful to deal with) and she did everything with the best attitude. Also, since my wedding was an Indian wedding, it can get a bit confusing since there are so many pieces but Tracy handled it all. She was so excited to learn our culture and caught on so fast. She is just so sweet and so good at planning that she was so perfect for our wedding!

Anne · Married on 03/25/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better day! Tracy, Terri and Diane were absolutely amazing! From the moment we met with Terri all the way to the end of our big night with Tracy and Diane every was perfect. They worked with our budget and how simple we wanted to be. Even as our guest list grew they were very accommodating and continued to be supportive throughout the whole process.

Sent on 05/30/2018

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Hi Anne! Thank you for your kind review! We are so pleased to hear your thoughts on The Views At Superstition. Our team strives to be as supportive and flexible as we possibly can. It's your BIG day and we want it go smoothly!! So glad it did! Thank you!! The Views Team.

Adri · Married on 02/23/2018

The Views at Superstition was by far one of the best venues we looked at when we were searching for a venue. Not only did their package(s) provide pretty much everything we needed for the wedding (which allowed a less stressful planning process) but the Superstition backdrop was breathtaking. Tracy was very responsive. Dianne, whom we worked with for all the details, was great! She made sure everything ran smoothly the day of and all our needs were met. I would HIGHLY recommend The Views for any event!

Sent on 04/17/2018

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Adri!!! We're so glad to hear you liked our packages and everything seemed stress free! Your pictures are amazing, we will share them over and over. What a beautiful couple you two are, and your set-up was awesome! Thank you again for trusting us with your big day, we feel blessed to be a big part of it! Sincerely, The Views Team

Heather · Married on 01/03/2018

Traci, Diana, Terri, and the rest of her staff are so amazing. They have such a good working relationship with each other and with our other vendors that the entire wedding was so smooth and stress free. Our ceremony was held at the tree site, such a beautiful/budget friendly location. We requested bubbles to be placed on each seat for a bubble exit down the aisle that went off flawlessly because of the staff at the views. When we did our grand entrance into the reception hall, which was about a mile from the ceremony site, I was blown away by how lovely the place was set-up. Our sweetheart table was in the perfect location, our families were placed next to the dance floor, the memory table was lit with candles, and our guest book was displayed so beautifully I couldn’t have done it better myself. Our guests couldn’t stop marveling at how beautiful the sunset/mountain view was from the back balcony. Our wedding was for 100 people and the versatility of the space is so evident, I would recommend this venue for anyone’s wedding or any other event that you want to impress your friends and family without breaking the bank.

Sent on 01/08/2018
    The Views at Superstition 3
    The Views at Superstition 4

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! We were super excited to host your wedding and to be apart of your special day. Our vendors are very important part of our weddings, and we do expect them to be an intricate part of the whole experience. We can wait to see the photos from LightRain Images! Happy Life and Happy Marriage to you and Santiago Almada!

Cheyenne · Married on 12/12/2017

Tracy and the team at the Views were perfectly accommodating. Our wedding was so easy plan with the venue's help. We attended the vendor night and selected every vendor for our wedding which helped the process even more.
    As for our day, well, our guests were happy, the layout was perfect, and the sunset pictures we were able to take were the icing on the cake!

Sent on 01/28/2018
    The Views at Superstition 5

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Dear Cheyenne, You two were so much fun to work with! We're so pleased it felt easy to plan your wedding with us. We do enjoy having our vendor nights where we can all get involved with the planning process together. It does make it simple! We could not be happier with your amazing photos you received from Lia's Photography! Wow! Thank you for your kind review, and we wish you and Chris a beautiful life together. Warm Regards, The Views Team

Jenni · Married on 12/09/2017

Working with the Views was a great experience. No stress and everything was perfect! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/25/2017

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Dear Jenni, Thank you for your review. We so happy to hear it was stress free! That's exactly what we aim for, we strive for a smooth & happy wedding! Congratulations Jenni & Paul! We wish you all the best!

Jaclyn · Married on 11/03/2017

After looking at and pricing a few different venues, The Views at Superstition was one that checked off all of our boxes. We could do an outdoor ceremony, have beautiful surrounding views, within our budget, etc. We liked that there were 'Preferred Professional's as well. We were able to choose from 3 to 6 different vendors in each category (cake, florist, caterer, photographer, etc). This made the whole planning process easier because we didn't have to sort thru hundreds of different vendors. All of the vendors they have are very talented and made some of the decisions difficult! :p Everyone that works at The Views were AMAZING. I started off working with Terri. She took us on a tour and wound up booking our date(11-03-2017). Once the process started really moving, we started communicating with Tracy. She always answered our questions, provided suggestions if needed and was attentive. I asked a bunch of questions throughout the entire process and she was always okay with me making changes. Even up to a few days before! She made the whole process so easy. When it came down to our wedding day, Tracy made sure everything was perfect. They always say that there are things that are going to go wrong on your day, but nothing went wrong. Tracy made sure everything was set up/taken care of in the beginning and Diane made sure everything continued to go smoothly throughout the night until the end. Diane was always updating me and asking me things before just going ahead and doing them. The communication these ladies have is fantastic. I was so impressed. I cannot say enough about The Views and the ladies of The Views. I want to thank them for making mine and Robert's wedding day PERFECT. And I mean that. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day and the ladies of The Views helped our day be perfect. I would 100% recommend this venue for a million different reasons. You will NOT be disappointed with The Views!

Sent on 11/06/2017

The Views at Superstition's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are beyond thankful for you and for pointing out the details you noticed about our customer service. We do try very hard with each and every bride and groom to go above their expectations and to make sure we are doing what we promised you in the beginning. We sincerely wish you and Robert the brightest happiest future together! All the Best, The Views Team

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Tracy is amazing!!! She and Terri made the wedding planning process a total breeze with their preferred vendors, all of which are also amazing. My wedding was truly perfect in EVERY way and I am SO GLAD I choose The Views!!!! Thanks again!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    The Views at Superstition 6
    The Views at Superstition 7
    The Views at Superstition 8
    The Views at Superstition 9

The Views at Superstition's reply:

We were so blessed to meet you two, everything feel into place immediately and we all knew it was meant to be. Thank you for your kind words and photos! We can't wait to see more! We could not be happier for you and Anthony! Have a beautiful life together...The Views Team!

Patricia · Married on 10/20/2017

We had our wedding at The Views at Superstition on Oct. 20, 2017 and it was amazing in every way! Tracy and everyone at The Views went above and beyond to make our day special. Seriously could not have asked for a better experience! Tracy was so helpful and accommodating and was very responsive in answering any questions that I had along the way. The ceremony and reception were beautiful and every part of our event flowed seamlessly throughout the night. Thank you Tracy and everyone at The Views at Superstition for our perfect wedding, we cannot thank you enough!! :)

Sent on 01/14/2018

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Patricia for your kind words, they mean so much to us! We are beyond grateful you chose The Views at Superstition and we LOVED working with you! You two are so delightful and we wish you all the best for your future as Man and Wife! xoxo

Morgan · Married on 10/06/2017

The Views is an amazing place to get married! It was stress-free, really stress-free! The people at The Views and their vendors are great people to work with. They are very kind and are genuine when they say that they are there for you when planning your wedding. I would recommend anyone to have their wedding at The Views!

Sent on 11/12/2017

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Morgan and Alex! We are so pleased it was stress free! That's a great testament to you too. You planned everything so well. It was great having you there for one of our big open houses, we remember you two decorating your table with the linen colors you wanted and Dancing with Chad and Brisa to learn a few steps or two. We enjoy seeing our brides and grooms coming in often to feel more comfortable with everyone. Have a wonderful marriage! The Views Team!

Brittany · Married on 04/15/2017

I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect wedding day and this beautiful venue. The owner Tracey and her staff were incredible from start to finish and my day went so flawlessly. Tracey was always prompt with communication and answering any questions we had leading up to the wedding. She truly cares about what they do!

There are so many beautiful options to get married at but we chose the bridge site which had an incredible view of the Superstition mountains. Every photo with that view as a back drop is unreal! The Reception area is gorgeous for any theme! The wood beams and chairs matched my rustic theme perfectly. We got so many compliments on the venue and our vendors which we chose through their preferred vendors list.

I highly recommend this venue! I promise you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much Tracey and your team for making my wedding day perfect and a day myself and our entire family will be talking about!

Sent on 05/15/2017

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank You Brittany for sharing your gracious and amazing compliments! We do really care and we're so glad it shows! We do try to keep our ballroom neutral so it can go with any color scheme. Thank you for mentioning our preferred vendors, without them we would not look good! They make the day go smooth and seemless. And LIA Photography! She's amazing. We love her and Max so much!

Hanna · Married on 03/26/2017

Tracey and her team were extremely accommodating throughout the planning process. I had to do a lot of planning from out of state and they were able to work around my schedule. Even last minute requests they were able to oblige - with a smile. It was great working with The Views because it is a one-stop-shop. I chose all of their preferred vendors and the venue handles paying the vendors directly, including TIP. Made things so easy for me come the day of the wedding. I did a lot of research and the preferred vendors were well selected by Tracey and her team. The Views are exceptional too! I highly recommend The Views at Superstition for your wedding!

Sent on 03/31/2017

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Hanna! it was such a pleasure hosting your wedding, we are so pleased to hear you were happy with our services as well as our vendor's services. It's seamless when our brides choose our vendors, but we're happy to work with any vendor. It's very important to do your research, it pays off in the end. We wish you a life time of happiness! xoxo The Views Team

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2017

Tracy and her team are AMAZING! I was an out of state bride and they made the entire planning process painless and easy! The venue is absolutely stunning and the views of the Superstition Mountains are unbelievable, it is the perfect backdrop for any ceremony! My wedding day was more than I ever dreamed of and there was no stress the day of, everything was seamless and I can't thank Tracy and her team enough for making my day so special!

Sent on 03/23/2017

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Lauren & Aaron for sharing your beautiful wedding with us! We really appreciate your kind words and we're so happy to hear you were please with everything! We hope you and Aaron have a very happy and bright future together. Thank you again for trusting us to host your wedding!

CRYSTAL · Married on 11/12/2016

Wow, where to begin! I truly can't say enough positive things about this venue! Not one flaw at all! Everything went so smoothly. We had our wedding ceremony (Bridge Site) and reception here on November 12, 2016. We met with Terri a year ahead of time and she showed us around and invited us to their vendor nights, which I HIGHLY recommend going to. It helps you taste the food of their different vendors and talk with other vendors such as Florists, photography, DJ Services, and MORE! Terri was amazing at explaining everything and showing us their different packages. We ended up going with the 10K package.

Tracy is SO easy to work with and VERY responsive. When I felt like I might be bothering her too much when it came closer to the wedding date, she didn't make me feel like I was annoying her at all. She is SUPER organized down to every little detail. Details that you wouldn't even think of! She really knows what she is doing and is an EXPERT.

On the DAY OF, Diane, a wonderful lady, helped with setting everything up...down to pinning the boutonnieres on the groom and groomsmen. Their Bridal Suite was just the right size and very comfortable to get ready in. I would suggest going there to get ready the day of as early as you can. Time flies the day of and you want to savor every moment. They even have a nice Groom Suite on the other side of the venue for the groom and groomsmen to get ready in.

Ladies, I can't thank you ENOUGH, words cannot describe how thankful I am to have found your venue. You made my day so memorable and I felt like a princess on top of the world.

You can view our photos from our photographer at the below link:

-Crystal Jeschke (now Tarverdian) :)

Sent on 11/28/2016

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Crystal and Ronnie! We are so pleased to hear how you feel about our team! It makes our heart melt. It's people like you that makes us want to work harder than before. We are truly in business of making people happy, and LOVE when we feel appreciated!! We are truly honored each and every time we work with brides like you!! Thank you again for your kind words! Best Wishes to you always, The Views Team

Lizette · Married on 11/05/2016

Our venue was perfect! We had the best scenery with beautiful mountains in the background for our ceremony and all of our pictures. Everyone gave us compliments on how amazing the location was for our wedding. Terri and Tracy were so wonderful to work with. I was planning from out of state so we had to email or talk on the phone and they were always so quick to respond to all of my questions. They provide all inclusive packages which made my planning so much easier. I had a list of vendors to choose from rather than starting from scratch. They were all highly reviewed and I was so happy with every single vendor I chose. I loved working with Sedona Trail Catering, Wild Iris Wedding, DJ AZtecaMix, Graceful Cake Creations, The Wedding Dr. We were able to personalize everything and it all came together so perfectly. Tracy did a great job coordinating everything. I chose colors for my linens through a website and Tracy picked them up and called me just a couple of days before the wedding and she felt like it wasn't exactly the color I would want and she was correct! It was a bright purple that would not have gone well with the mauve colored bridesmaids dresses so I was able to pick a new color for my linens just two days before since that was when I was flying in to Arizona for the wedding. She was just so kind and happy for us that it made the whole experience so much easier. I am so happy we chose to get married here!!

Sent on 01/31/2017

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Dear Lizette & David!! Thank you so much for all the kind words. They mean the world to us! We take a lot of pride in helping our brides with the details and making sure everything is perfect as can be! Our vendors are so helpful and some of the best in the industry, thank you for mentioning their names. We're so happy you chose The Views and we wish you the very very best in your happy life together! Best, The Views Team

Nancy · Married on 10/29/2016

its a great location, great price

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2016

This was the most fantastic experience. We aren't from the area but it was so easy to work with Tracy and her staff. I recommend people to check this place out. You won't be disappointed

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/08/2016

We got married October 8, 2016 at Boyce Thompson Arboretum and had our reception at The Views. BTA was only about 20 minutes away from the reception, which made it easy for guests to travel to, especially because it is headed back towards town. Our reception at the Views was fantastic! Tracy and Terri were extremely organized and excellent at communicating with me in the months preceding the event. I had no worries that everything would go smoothly!

The only hiccup I had was one of their recommended photographers. It was an older husband and wife couple who definitly have become too comfortable with the job to the point that I did not feel like they cared about our engagement shoot. (Make sure you meet the wife before booking! She didn't go to the open house events and there is a reason why!! Talking to other venders afterwards, they told me she really should be working with people. Wish I had known that before. ) They did not help with our concerns, which ultimately made me decide to change to another adorable photography couple we found on our own. Our new photographers were Anywhere and Somewhere Photography and they were absolutely AMAZING! Please be cautious when choosing your photographers! That is my one recommendation with this venue!

We had Sedona Trail cater for us and the food was excellent. My guests said it was one of the best wedding dinners they've ever had. Wild Iris Floral really went above and beyond to make me the most beautiful bouquet. Marni is so sweet! Our DJ was Jimmy Davenport with Starz Entertainment and we could not have been happier. He kept the party going all night. On wedding day everyone at The Views were very helpful and the wedding went perfectly! They really took the stress away from planning with their reception packages and they let me customize it how I wanted. Thank you so much Tracy and Staff! We had the best night of our lives and I will always be thankful I found your beautiful venue!!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn! We are so happy everything turned out great and we are truly blessed to have you share your wedding with us! Love all the feedback and we are thankful you enjoyed your vendors. We can not wait to see the Boyce Thompson ceremony pictures!! Have a wonderful life together and stay in touch! The Views Team

Rikki · Married on 10/01/2016

The Views At Superstition was such a beautiful venue, and all of the staff was attentive and fun to work with! I would recommend this venue to anyone! The view of the mountain is to die for!

Sent on 10/21/2016

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you to my beautiful niece! I was so proud you picked the Views to host your wedding, it meant the world to me to be able to help you! Something we can all look back on, it was so much fun!! Love, Tracy

I could not have asked for a more perfect venue to host my wedding. Tracy was fantastic and made the entire process so easy for us. The venue is all inclusive and all the vendors Tracy has to select from were the most professional and delivered the best service. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride looking for the perfect setting for their wedding!

Rae · Married on 09/14/2015

We loved everything about The Views at Superstition! It was a pleasure working with everyone to plan our wedding, and we loved that there were so many vendors present at the regular open houses (it made our lives so much easier). The venue is absolutely beautiful and is such a hidden gem - we had driven past the building for years without realizing the beauty that lay just inside! The wedding went so smoothly, the decorations were gorgeous, and the scenery of the mountains and golf course/lake cannot be beat! We also got an amazing deal on our ceremony and reception - catering, flowers, cake, DJ, bartender, and more were all included in the price of less than $7000 for 75 guests. We'll be recommending The Views at Superstition to everyone (in fact, we already have). :) The only bad thing is that now that we're married, we won't be doing any more wedding planning with the lovely ladies at The Views.