The Views at Superstition Reviews

The Views at Superstition 7
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 06/08/2019

Stress Free, Amazing View, & Fantastic People

I was looking at many wedding venues all over the country. Our friends and family live all over the world so we met and visited a ton of venues. From the moment I met Tracy and Terri, they instilled confidence that planning my wedding from out of town would be easy. These two people sold me on their venue as no other venue was so personal ( as well as meeting all my requirements in a venue). I never felt stressed or overwhelmed while I was planning my wedding, and they were both always available for any questions or suggestions I needed. The day of ran very smoothly, and they set up everything beautifully. Additionally, this venue location is so beautiful, and it was wonderful to watch all my friends' and families' social media profile pictures change to this venue! That was really a compliment of how beautiful the location is. We also received many compliments about how it was the best run wedding, best decorated wedding, best organized wedding, etc. etc. etc people had ever been to and that is a reflection of the people that run it. Another bonus was our dog was able to be apart of our ceremony AND she was allowed to stay, kennel free, and enjoy the reception with us!!! All of the preferred vendors are fabulous as well since Tracy expects the best! Seriously look no further if you want a beautiful backdrop, perfect vendors, and the absolute best staff! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/19/2019

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you so much Rachael for your ever so kind review! I am so very happy to hear that you, Michael, your guests and your very well behaved dog were delighted with our services! We take a lot of pride in being personal and sincere with our couples, maybe more of a mom and pop business per say, and It is nice to know that our efforts are appreciated because we really do care! Your wedding was stunning! Your guests and family were delightful!
    Thank you for trusting us with your special day! I wish you and Michael all the happiness in the world!
    Most Sincerely,
    Tracy, Terri and The Views Team

Mindy · Married on 04/19/2019

Once in a lifetime....

I truly do not have enough words to share how amazing Tracy and her team at The Views are. Our time spent with Tracy, picking out the details, answering questions, providing valuable feedback on ideas for our wedding, it was well worth it. Our wedding was gorgeous and more importantly... STRESS FREE! She walks you through the process and shares every detail with you to ensure that you are comfortable with the options. She is open to ideas from the Bride and Groom and overall is so easy to work with. We had our wedding in April, with a majority of our guests coming from out of town, including my new husband and I and it was gorgeous. We could not ask for a better experience with their team. I fell in love with The Views the first time I set eyes on it and feel so blessed to have had our wedding there this year! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone... and everyone!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Hello Mindy!!
    We are so happy to hear your wedding was STRESS FREE! Those words are very important to us! We know how stressful weddings can be so I'm glad to hear that looking back it went smooth for you. Anything we can do help, we're so glad we can. If we can make the process easier and come together better, it's ALL our pleasure. Thank you again for choosing the Views and trusting US with your marvelous day!! Have a wonderful journey with Sameer.

Warm Regards, The Views Team
  • Damariz

Damariz · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfect Day!

I wish I could relive this day! Tracy is amazing to work with. Beautiful venue! She works with amazing vendors.

Sent on 04/03/2019

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Damariz! It was a great pleasure working with you and Luis! You were such a sweet and chill couple. I still re-live your wedding by looking at your AMAZING pictures!! You are such a picture perfect, beautiful couple!!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Tracy & The Views Team

Holli · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing team and easy to work with!

The Views was absolutely amazing. They made our wedding day everything we hoped for and more. Their flexibility, professionalism, and promptness made our day perfect. The people are awesome and very personable. We are so happy we choose The Views and would do it again! The view from the venue is breath taking and the inside is gorgeous as well. This venue was far from home for us but they were willing to work with us and everything turned out amazing. Thank you!

Sent on 05/04/2019

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Holli!! Thank you so much for your kind review! We were so honored to host your wedding, you were so delightful to work with too! We felt an instant connection with you guys the minute we met. The snow covered pictures were just AMAZING!! You're so lucky and blessed! Please share some of them here! Congratulations to you and Daniel!

Sincerely, The Views Team !
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect Place for Our Wedding

We recently had our wedding (180~ guests) at the Views, and I can't say enough good things about it. Tracy was amazing! Always responsive and very flexible. We planned our wedding from out-of-state, so her help was invaluable. We didn't feel restricted in our choices at all. The value was great, and the view is just breath-taking, especially at sunset. Our guests were beyond happy and so were we. I'd highly recommend the Views to anyone planning a wedding in the area.

Sent on 02/19/2019

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for your amazing review! We do try to be as flexible as possible! We want everyone feel like it's a simplified planning process and you can leave the worrying to us! Choices? Yes! We love to help in anyway possible...Glad you were beyond happy! Best wishes to you and Omar!
    Love xoxo Tracy & The Views Team!
  • Kristie

Kristie · Married on 01/19/2019

Great Experience

This was such a great option for us since we were planning our wedding out of state. With the all inclusive option it took out all the guesswork. Not to mention the venue is absolutely stunning and our photos turned out amazing. They take care of everything to the point where you can just show up and get married!

Sent on 02/27/2019

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you so much Kristie!!! It was really nice working with you! We love to make your life a bit easier and we are really determined to make our out of town brides feel like where you live is not an obstacle. Your photos are AMAZING!! We actually just enlarged the bridge site photo of you both for the office!!! That says a lot, right?! Congratulations again and have a blessed marriage. All the vendors mentioned how "in love" you two were. So sweet!!
    Love xoxox The Views Team!
  • Taylor

Taylor Persons · Married on 11/04/2018

Dream Come True Wedding!!

This venue is amazing! Tracy and her team are so kind and helpful. They help with every step of the process. Even if you call or email them and they are busy in a meeting or setting up for an event, they will get back to you as soon as they can. Tracy and her team will do anything and everything to make sure your wedding is perfect! I have read many wedding articles saying that at least one thing during your wedding day will not go as you planned (or something along those lines). Our wedding day here at this venue was absolutely PERFECT and NOTHING went wrong! This venue made it very easy to plan my wedding and stress free! Tracy will coordinate with all your vendors the weeks leading up to your wedding date to confirm everything. I also contacted all my vendors as well just to confirm everything was good to go. The views at this venue are simply amazing from the banquet hall, to the outdoor patio and of course where we got married on the golf course!! The name of this venue says it all, The Views at Superstition. We will cherish this day and all the memories for a lifetime! This venue is a hidden gem in Gold Canyon! They also have inclusive packages and you can customize them to fit your needs for your wedding. This team is truly amazing and love what they do for their bride and grooms on their special day!! Thank you so much for everything you guys did to make our wedding day so PERFECT. We cannot thank you guys enough! We will definitely be back whether for just a party or an anniversary! If you want your dream wedding to come true, do yourselves a favor, look at this venue and book it!! You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/05/2018

The Views at Superstition's reply:

I want to sincerely THANK YOU for the delightful review. I really appreciate all the kind words and I am super happy that your day was perfect! I really enjoyed working with you and Benjamin from the start and will miss seeing you at our open house. Please feel free to stop by any time. I would be honored to host a family event for you - stay in touch! I wish the best for you always!

Sincerely,

Tracy Machajewski & Team
  • Dalayna

Dalayna Pacheco · Married on 10/13/2018

Best day of our lives

The views made sure to meet all of our wedding needs. They put everything together amazingly and went above and beyond to make sure our ceremony and reception went perfectly. The staff is so nice and personable. I would definitely recommend for a venue!

Sent on 08/18/2019
    The Views at Superstition 8
    The Views at Superstition 9
    The Views at Superstition 10
    The Views at Superstition 11
    The Views at Superstition 12
    The Views at Superstition 13

Dear Dalayna!
    Thank you for your kind review! We are so thankful you put your trust in us, at the Views. We love your pictures and refer to them often! It was such a beautiful wedding with the purple colors and the details. Best wishes to you and Alex, we hope your life is filled with blessings.

Warm Regards, The Views staff

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

We could not be happier about our venue & the staff there. Every. Single. Detail. was handled, sometimes before we even had a chance to ask! They are fantastic at what they do, and the venue was perfect! Beautiful room, gorgeous views, every amenity we needed.... and the staff - they are terrific! They even have wonderful vendors! We highly recommend The Views at Superstition. Our day was perfect, and The Views deserves a lot of the credit for that :)

Sent on 10/11/2018

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Shannon & Ryan! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Everything you chose was beautiful! Your families were delightful!! Thank you for making my first wedding of the season a GREAT ONE!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Tracy & The Views Team
  • Z

Zach · Married on 07/14/2018

Tracy and her team were amazing. She pays attention to every little detail to make sure everything is just right. If anyone is considering having their wedding here I would definitely recommend it. You won't be disappointed

Sent on 08/09/2018

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank You Zach!! We do try our best to pay attention to ALL DETAILS! Thank you for noticing, we appreciate your kind words and your trust with our Team! All the best on your new journey. You're a GREAT couple! Sincerely, The Views Team

Julie · Married on 06/28/2018

This place is absolutely beautiful!!! I had my wedding ceremony here about a week ago now and it was everything I had ever dreamed of! Tracy and her staff were very helpful even down to the last minute music preparation. Love this place!!!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    The Views at Superstition 14
    The Views at Superstition 15

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Julie!!! We are so delighted to hear this! We are always happy to accommodate where ever we can!!
    Congratulations and best wishes! The Views Team, Tracy, Terri and Diane

Renee · Married on 05/05/2018

Tracy is seriously the best! We initially didn’t think we needed a day of coordinator so when things got overwhelming, we looked for one and found Tracy! I don’t know what we would have done without her. We are so so lucky to have had her as our coordinator. Before the wedding we chatted for hours and she walked me through different timeline scenarios. On the wedding day she was amazing. She handled all the tough situations and kept us calm all night. She was so good with my family (some of whom can be stressful to deal with) and she did everything with the best attitude. Also, since my wedding was an Indian wedding, it can get a bit confusing since there are so many pieces but Tracy handled it all. She was so excited to learn our culture and caught on so fast. She is just so sweet and so good at planning that she was so perfect for our wedding!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Anne · Married on 03/25/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better day! Tracy, Terri and Diane were absolutely amazing! From the moment we met with Terri all the way to the end of our big night with Tracy and Diane every was perfect. They worked with our budget and how simple we wanted to be. Even as our guest list grew they were very accommodating and continued to be supportive throughout the whole process.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Hi Anne!

Thank you for your kind review! We are so pleased to hear your thoughts on The Views At Superstition. Our team strives to be as supportive and flexible as we possibly can. It's your BIG day and we want it go smoothly!! So glad it did! Thank you!! The Views Team.

Adri · Married on 02/23/2018

The Views at Superstition was by far one of the best venues we looked at when we were searching for a venue. Not only did their package(s) provide pretty much everything we needed for the wedding (which allowed a less stressful planning process) but the Superstition backdrop was breathtaking. Tracy was very responsive. Dianne, whom we worked with for all the details, was great! She made sure everything ran smoothly the day of and all our needs were met. I would HIGHLY recommend The Views for any event!

Sent on 04/17/2018

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Adri!!! We're so glad to hear you liked our packages and everything seemed stress free! Your pictures are amazing, we will share them over and over. What a beautiful couple you two are, and your set-up was awesome! Thank you again for trusting us with your big day, we feel blessed to be a big part of it!
    Sincerely, The Views Team

Heather · Married on 01/03/2018

Traci, Diana, Terri, and the rest of her staff are so amazing. They have such a good working relationship with each other and with our other vendors that the entire wedding was so smooth and stress free. Our ceremony was held at the tree site, such a beautiful/budget friendly location. We requested bubbles to be placed on each seat for a bubble exit down the aisle that went off flawlessly because of the staff at the views. When we did our grand entrance into the reception hall, which was about a mile from the ceremony site, I was blown away by how lovely the place was set-up. Our sweetheart table was in the perfect location, our families were placed next to the dance floor, the memory table was lit with candles, and our guest book was displayed so beautifully I couldn’t have done it better myself. Our guests couldn’t stop marveling at how beautiful the sunset/mountain view was from the back balcony. Our wedding was for 100 people and the versatility of the space is so evident, I would recommend this venue for anyone’s wedding or any other event that you want to impress your friends and family without breaking the bank.

Sent on 01/08/2018
    The Views at Superstition 16
    The Views at Superstition 17

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! We were super excited to host your wedding and to be apart of your special day. Our vendors are very important part of our weddings, and we do expect them to be an intricate part of the whole experience. We can wait to see the photos from LightRain Images! Happy Life and Happy Marriage to you and Santiago Almada!

Cheyenne · Married on 12/12/2017

Tracy and the team at the Views were perfectly accommodating. Our wedding was so easy plan with the venue's help. We attended the vendor night and selected every vendor for our wedding which helped the process even more.
    As for our day, well, our guests were happy, the layout was perfect, and the sunset pictures we were able to take were the icing on the cake!

Sent on 01/28/2018
    The Views at Superstition 18

Dear Cheyenne,

You two were so much fun to work with! We're so pleased it felt easy to plan your wedding with us. We do enjoy having our vendor nights where we can all get involved with the planning process together. It does make it simple! We could not be happier with your amazing photos you received from Lia's Photography! Wow! Thank you for your kind review, and we wish you and Chris a beautiful life together.

Warm Regards, The Views Team

Jenni · Married on 12/09/2017

Working with the Views was a great experience. No stress and everything was perfect! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/25/2017

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Dear Jenni, Thank you for your review. We so happy to hear it was stress free! That's exactly what we aim for, we strive for a smooth & happy wedding! Congratulations Jenni & Paul! We wish you all the best!

Jaclyn · Married on 11/03/2017

After looking at and pricing a few different venues, The Views at Superstition was one that checked off all of our boxes. We could do an outdoor ceremony, have beautiful surrounding views, within our budget, etc. We liked that there were 'Preferred Professional's as well. We were able to choose from 3 to 6 different vendors in each category (cake, florist, caterer, photographer, etc). This made the whole planning process easier because we didn't have to sort thru hundreds of different vendors. All of the vendors they have are very talented and made some of the decisions difficult! :p Everyone that works at The Views were AMAZING. I started off working with Terri. She took us on a tour and wound up booking our date(11-03-2017). Once the process started really moving, we started communicating with Tracy. She always answered our questions, provided suggestions if needed and was attentive. I asked a bunch of questions throughout the entire process and she was always okay with me making changes. Even up to a few days before! She made the whole process so easy. When it came down to our wedding day, Tracy made sure everything was perfect. They always say that there are things that are going to go wrong on your day, but nothing went wrong. Tracy made sure everything was set up/taken care of in the beginning and Diane made sure everything continued to go smoothly throughout the night until the end. Diane was always updating me and asking me things before just going ahead and doing them. The communication these ladies have is fantastic. I was so impressed. I cannot say enough about The Views and the ladies of The Views. I want to thank them for making mine and Robert's wedding day PERFECT. And I mean that. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day and the ladies of The Views helped our day be perfect. I would 100% recommend this venue for a million different reasons. You will NOT be disappointed with The Views!

Sent on 11/06/2017

The Views at Superstition's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are beyond thankful for you and for pointing out the details you noticed about our customer service. We do try very hard with each and every bride and groom to go above their expectations and to make sure we are doing what we promised you in the beginning. We sincerely wish you and Robert the brightest happiest future together! All the Best, The Views Team

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Tracy is amazing!!! She and Terri made the wedding planning process a total breeze with their preferred vendors, all of which are also amazing. My wedding was truly perfect in EVERY way and I am SO GLAD I choose The Views!!!! Thanks again!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    The Views at Superstition 19
    The Views at Superstition 20
    The Views at Superstition 21
    The Views at Superstition 22

The Views at Superstition's reply:

We were so blessed to meet you two, everything feel into place immediately and we all knew it was meant to be. Thank you for your kind words and photos! We can't wait to see more! We could not be happier for you and Anthony! Have a beautiful life together...The Views Team!

Patricia · Married on 10/20/2017

We had our wedding at The Views at Superstition on Oct. 20, 2017 and it was amazing in every way! Tracy and everyone at The Views went above and beyond to make our day special. Seriously could not have asked for a better experience! Tracy was so helpful and accommodating and was very responsive in answering any questions that I had along the way. The ceremony and reception were beautiful and every part of our event flowed seamlessly throughout the night. Thank you Tracy and everyone at The Views at Superstition for our perfect wedding, we cannot thank you enough!! :)

Sent on 01/14/2018

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Patricia for your kind words, they mean so much to us! We are beyond grateful you chose The Views at Superstition and we LOVED working with you! You two are so delightful and we wish you all the best for your future as Man and Wife! xoxo

Morgan · Married on 10/06/2017

The Views is an amazing place to get married! It was stress-free, really stress-free! The people at The Views and their vendors are great people to work with. They are very kind and are genuine when they say that they are there for you when planning your wedding. I would recommend anyone to have their wedding at The Views!

Sent on 11/12/2017

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Morgan and Alex! We are so pleased it was stress free! That's a great testament to you too. You planned everything so well. It was great having you there for one of our big open houses, we remember you two decorating your table with the linen colors you wanted and Dancing with Chad and Brisa to learn a few steps or two. We enjoy seeing our brides and grooms coming in often to feel more comfortable with everyone. Have a wonderful marriage! The Views Team!

Brittany · Married on 04/15/2017

I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect wedding day and this beautiful venue. The owner Tracey and her staff were incredible from start to finish and my day went so flawlessly. Tracey was always prompt with communication and answering any questions we had leading up to the wedding. She truly cares about what they do!

There are so many beautiful options to get married at but we chose the bridge site which had an incredible view of the Superstition mountains. Every photo with that view as a back drop is unreal! The Reception area is gorgeous for any theme! The wood beams and chairs matched my rustic theme perfectly. We got so many compliments on the venue and our vendors which we chose through their preferred vendors list.

I highly recommend this venue! I promise you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much Tracey and your team for making my wedding day perfect and a day myself and our entire family will be talking about!

Sent on 05/15/2017

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank You Brittany for sharing your gracious and amazing compliments! We do really care and we're so glad it shows! We do try to keep our ballroom neutral so it can go with any color scheme. Thank you for mentioning our preferred vendors, without them we would not look good! They make the day go smooth and seemless. And LIA Photography! She's amazing. We love her and Max so much!

Hanna · Married on 03/26/2017

Tracey and her team were extremely accommodating throughout the planning process. I had to do a lot of planning from out of state and they were able to work around my schedule. Even last minute requests they were able to oblige - with a smile. It was great working with The Views because it is a one-stop-shop. I chose all of their preferred vendors and the venue handles paying the vendors directly, including TIP. Made things so easy for me come the day of the wedding. I did a lot of research and the preferred vendors were well selected by Tracey and her team. The Views are exceptional too! I highly recommend The Views at Superstition for your wedding!

Sent on 03/31/2017

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Hanna! it was such a pleasure hosting your wedding, we are so pleased to hear you were happy with our services as well as our vendor's services. It's seamless when our brides choose our vendors, but we're happy to work with any vendor. It's very important to do your research, it pays off in the end. We wish you a life time of happiness! xoxo The Views Team

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2017

Tracy and her team are AMAZING! I was an out of state bride and they made the entire planning process painless and easy! The venue is absolutely stunning and the views of the Superstition Mountains are unbelievable, it is the perfect backdrop for any ceremony! My wedding day was more than I ever dreamed of and there was no stress the day of, everything was seamless and I can't thank Tracy and her team enough for making my day so special!

Sent on 03/23/2017

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Lauren & Aaron for sharing your beautiful wedding with us! We really appreciate your kind words and we're so happy to hear you were please with everything! We hope you and Aaron have a very happy and bright future together. Thank you again for trusting us to host your wedding!