The Views at Superstition Reviews

111 Reviews for The Views at Superstition

• Victoria

Victoria L. · Getting married on 06/02/2021

Fairy tale wedding - jason & vicky

After looking at quite a few venues across the valley, we choose The Views at Superstition and couldn't have been more pleased! We just got married on 2-6-21. Everything was PERFECT! Tracy made sure everything was just right. She and her crew are at the top of their game! From the DJ, our cake, the bartender, and our food from Z Catering! And the venue is beyond beautiful! The moment you start planing your wedding, you KNOW you will be well taken care of. Every little detail Tracy took care of made our day spectacular. We had the best, stress-free wedding... the most beautiful venue.. and the pictures that iv'e had a sneak peek of are breathtaking because the surrounding area is gorgeous!! You can take pics with the Superstitions in the background and on the golf course, by the water.. beautiful!!! I will recommend The Views to ANY person wanting to get married, DEFINITELY!!!

Sent on 02/10/2021

Dear Vicky & Jason,
    Thank you so very much for the ever so kind review! I really enjoyed working with you. Your friends and family were very sweet as well. I am so happy to hear you were pleased with our service and all of our vendors, we strive to make your day as special and stress free as possible. I wish you both the very best with a lifetime of wedded bliss!

Sincerely,
    Tracy & Team

Michael S. · Married on 04/10/2021

Book it now!

We had the best experience from start to finish. Tracy and the other members of her team were extremely professional and were very helpful throughout the entire process. The Views works with a series of their own vendors and all were absolutely fantastic. We could tell that everyone has worked with each other before and each of them made our day truly special. The planning process can be stressful and the Views (and their vendors) exceeded our expectations and helped lift the weight off our shoulders. If we could rate the Views higher than 5/5 then we would!

Sent on 04/23/2021

The Views at Superstition's reply:

That is so wonderful to hear!! Thank you for your kind words, they mean the world to us! We do love our vendors and they make our coordination seem seamless. We're like a tight family who always has each other's back. We loved working with you, your wedding was beautiful as were your photos! We wish you all the best in the years ahead, and hope to see you back at the Views someday.

All the best, The Views Team
  • Kacey

Kacey · Married on 10/15/2020

Mayorga Ortiz Wedding

The views at superstition is amazing!! Everyone was so helpful and so involved! They made everything absolutely amazing! I couldn’t have been happier. :)

Sent on 11/13/2020

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Such a beautiful wedding, we absolutely loved your selection of colors and runners for your guests tables too. We are so thankful for your kind words and we can't express enough how we were so honored to be a big part of your special day. Congratulations to you both!
    Sincerely, The Views Team: Tracy, Terri, Diane & Jen
  • Rhiannon

Rhiannon M. · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Venue

The Views at Superstition is an absolutely beautiful venue in the east valley. Tracy, the owner, and her staff truly pay the most attention to detail & go above & beyond when it comes to making sure everything is perfect for your big day. We were married on October 3rd, 2020 and our day was absolutely perfect in every single way. Every staff member was friendly & kind. Our day wouldn’t have been what it was without the exceptional staff as well as the beautiful venue. Thank you to everyone at The Views for making our wedding dreams come true!

Dear Rhiannon,
    Thank you for sharing your kind words and amazing wedding with us. It was such a perfect day starting at Boyce Thompson for the ceremony. The photos came out spectacular thanks to Santiago Almada Photography! We will be sharing those special moments for years to come. Obviously this was a special wedding for Tracy the owner, who now shares your last name. Tracy now understands more how the emotions are endless leading up to the wedding, and that there is way more preparation that goes into a wedding than ever realized before. We were blown away how beautiful you were (inside and out) and how happy you seemed ever minute of the evening. It was a very special day for the entire family and friends. Best wishes on your journey with Dylan. Congratulations Again!
    The Views Team: Tracy, Diane, Jen & Terri
  • Layla

Layla H. · Married on 10/03/2020

Best venue ever

I don’t know even know where to begin to talk about this amazing venue! Tracy the owner is absolutely wonderful and always goes above and beyond to make sure you have the most perfect wedding. She really makes sure to take her time in everything she does to ensure everything goes the way you imagined your wedding to be. The view of the mountains is absolutely beautiful, I mean they don’t call it The Views at Superstition for nothing! The venue is absolutely gorgeous even the bathrooms are spectacular. You will definitely be taken care of here and treated like family. I truly couldn’t recommend this venue enough!

Dear Layla,
    Thank so much for your review! We appreciate every word and feel so thankful you had a great time and would recommend our venue to your friends and family. That is the ultimate reward. It was very special watching you have a good time and enjoy the evening. I hope you Rhiannon will feel nothing but joy looking back on this special wedding day.
    The Views Team: Tracy, Diane, Jen & Terri
  • Emily

Emily L. · Married on 09/28/2020

Beautiful wedding venue!

I recently was part of a bridal party that celebrated here at the Views. Both the Bride and Groom suites were super clean and cozy! We were able to get ready at the Views prior to leaving for the ceremony which was not at the Views then came back for the reception. Being able to get ready there and then come back made everything so much easier to coordinate with both parties. The front door to enter was amazing! It instantly had me excited to get inside- there is a beautiful outdoor area that you can go onto and enjoy the beautiful view of the Superstition Mountains. Bathrooms were incredibly clean the entire time, the food was delicious, bartender was phenomenal and so king, the DJ also kept things entertaining the entire time! I was completely blown away by everything and even left there referring a friend who just got engaged encouraging her to check it out!

Dear Emily,
    Thank for sharing your experience with us. It's so important to us that the bridal party has a fabulous time the minute they walk in the door. We want to be sure they have all they need and we try to make it a fun, fantastic day. So glad you had a nice time throughout the day at The Views and THANK YOU for referring your friend. That means the world to us.
    The Views At Superstition Team - Tracy, Terri, Diane & Jen
  • Nadine

Nadine M. · Married on 03/21/2020

So glad we went with The Views!

We had to postpone our wedding at a different venue due to Covid 19 and were understandably feeling pretty bummed. But we still had the best ceremony thanks to Terri and Traci at the Views! They offered a great deal to couples that were looking for a ceremony only like my fiance and I were, so even though we were planning to reschedule our wedding for the fall, we just got married months earlier! Terri responded to all our questions promptly and professionally and was flexible with planning. And Traci was soooo cool to us! Upon arrival, she was super friendly and helpful. She was always getting us anything we needed for photos and preparation. She offered us plenty of drinks too which was awesome! It was an intimate experience that I will treasure and that she truly helped create. The officiant, Rick, was great as well. His vows were beautiful and were perfect for us, and he was also really friendly and cool. We honestly had such a blast with all the staff at the Views and would be friends with them even after our wedding!

Sent on 06/07/2020

The Views at Superstition's reply:

That is one of the nicest reviews! For such a small intimate wedding there was boundless love and energy. We so enjoyed working with you and delighted to accommodate you in every way possible! Congratulations on your vows and best wishes to you always!
    Warm Regards, Terri & Tracy

John H. · Married on 03/10/2020

A Little Slice Of Tuscany

Amazing little gem in the East Valley. My spouse and I recently attended an event at the View at Superstition and we had a blast. Loved how the golf course was right there, and we could have a quick drink, before walking over to the ceremony site on the golf course. When we were allowed to enter the venue, the attention to detail was truly amazing. Bathrooms were spotless, tables were set perfectly. I loved the massive wood front door, custom wood chairs, stone pillars, and trinkets all over the back balcony. I had the pleasure to meet the owner Tracy, and her personality alone should add another star to this review. She was so friendly, and really went the extra mile to make us feel special. The staff was so nice, and the Italian cater was fantastic. I love eggplant and chicken, and they did a great job on both of these. Even the bartender got to know my drink, and had one waiting for me, even before I made it back to the bar. DJ Juan has a great voice, and even played one of my song requests. All and all I could not be happier with how well the event went. I hope I have a chance to go back.

John

Sent on 10/15/2020

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Greetings John! We're so glad the evening went well. And we're especially glad to hear that some of our attention to detail was noticed. It's important to our team to work as a team and make the evening enjoyable not for just the bride and groom but ALL the guests as well. Thank you for sharing you experience with us. We appreciate it so much!
    The Views At Superstition Team
  • Leah

Leah H. · Married on 11/08/2019

Beautiful venue!

Our wedding was everything we hoped for and more at The Views! Terri and Tracy were there all along the way answering questions, working with us on our wants and helped to make everything perfect.
    We were married on the terrace overlooking the golf course with the mountains in the background and reception inside. This venue is gorgeous and I feel you can make it what you want it. We were married in December so the venue was beautifully decorated for Christmas and we added a rustic touch.
    The Views really does take care of all the planning and organizing and Tracy was amazing the week before in getting everything in line leading us up to our wedding day which couldn't have gone better. Great venue that cares about every couple.
    Best day ever, thank you!!

Sent on 12/29/2019

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Dear Leah, Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words. We are so pleased you felt the planning and preparations leading up to the wedding went well. Our goal is to work with your vision and fulfilling your expectations. We hope you will always look back on your day with a lots of love and happiness.

Warm Regards, The Views Team...Tracy, Terri, Justine and Diane

Bambi H. · Married on 09/21/2019

Best day of my life!!

Tracy and Terri were with me through the entire experience! They made everything super easy to organize. They were there to answer any questions I had to help put my mind at ease! I had my reception at the main building at the Views and the ceremony was also put together through the Views at Boyce Thompson Arboretum. Everything was very well organized and we felt like we were very well taken care of. The entire day went off without a hitch and I couldn’t have done it without their help! The Views At Superstition had everything we were looking for in an venue and more!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Dear Bambi!!

Thank you so much for your glowing review!! We so much enjoyed working with you and as always were glad to be of any assistance we could do to put your mind at ease! Your ceremony at Boyce Thompson was incredible and we loved your sense of humor. We hope to share more pictures as they become available! We wish you the best and brightest future with your hubby!

Warm Regards, The Views Team!
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 06/08/2019

Stress Free, Amazing View, & Fantastic People

I was looking at many wedding venues all over the country. Our friends and family live all over the world so we met and visited a ton of venues. From the moment I met Tracy and Terri, they instilled confidence that planning my wedding from out of town would be easy. These two people sold me on their venue as no other venue was so personal ( as well as meeting all my requirements in a venue). I never felt stressed or overwhelmed while I was planning my wedding, and they were both always available for any questions or suggestions I needed. The day of ran very smoothly, and they set up everything beautifully. Additionally, this venue location is so beautiful, and it was wonderful to watch all my friends' and families' social media profile pictures change to this venue! That was really a compliment of how beautiful the location is. We also received many compliments about how it was the best run wedding, best decorated wedding, best organized wedding, etc. etc. etc people had ever been to and that is a reflection of the people that run it. Another bonus was our dog was able to be apart of our ceremony AND she was allowed to stay, kennel free, and enjoy the reception with us!!! All of the preferred vendors are fabulous as well since Tracy expects the best! Seriously look no further if you want a beautiful backdrop, perfect vendors, and the absolute best staff! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/19/2019

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you so much Rachael for your ever so kind review! I am so very happy to hear that you, Michael, your guests and your very well behaved dog were delighted with our services! We take a lot of pride in being personal and sincere with our couples, maybe more of a mom and pop business per say, and It is nice to know that our efforts are appreciated because we really do care! Your wedding was stunning! Your guests and family were delightful!
    Thank you for trusting us with your special day! I wish you and Michael all the happiness in the world!
    Most Sincerely,
    Tracy, Terri and The Views Team

Mindy · Married on 04/19/2019

Once in a lifetime....

I truly do not have enough words to share how amazing Tracy and her team at The Views are. Our time spent with Tracy, picking out the details, answering questions, providing valuable feedback on ideas for our wedding, it was well worth it. Our wedding was gorgeous and more importantly... STRESS FREE! She walks you through the process and shares every detail with you to ensure that you are comfortable with the options. She is open to ideas from the Bride and Groom and overall is so easy to work with. We had our wedding in April, with a majority of our guests coming from out of town, including my new husband and I and it was gorgeous. We could not ask for a better experience with their team. I fell in love with The Views the first time I set eyes on it and feel so blessed to have had our wedding there this year! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone... and everyone!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Hello Mindy!!
    We are so happy to hear your wedding was STRESS FREE! Those words are very important to us! We know how stressful weddings can be so I'm glad to hear that looking back it went smooth for you. Anything we can do help, we're so glad we can. If we can make the process easier and come together better, it's ALL our pleasure. Thank you again for choosing the Views and trusting US with your marvelous day!! Have a wonderful journey with Sameer.

Warm Regards, The Views Team
  • Damariz

Damariz · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfect Day!

I wish I could relive this day! Tracy is amazing to work with. Beautiful venue! She works with amazing vendors.

Sent on 04/03/2019

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Damariz! It was a great pleasure working with you and Luis! You were such a sweet and chill couple. I still re-live your wedding by looking at your AMAZING pictures!! You are such a picture perfect, beautiful couple!!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Tracy & The Views Team

Holli · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing team and easy to work with!

The Views was absolutely amazing. They made our wedding day everything we hoped for and more. Their flexibility, professionalism, and promptness made our day perfect. The people are awesome and very personable. We are so happy we choose The Views and would do it again! The view from the venue is breath taking and the inside is gorgeous as well. This venue was far from home for us but they were willing to work with us and everything turned out amazing. Thank you!

Sent on 05/04/2019

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Holli!! Thank you so much for your kind review! We were so honored to host your wedding, you were so delightful to work with too! We felt an instant connection with you guys the minute we met. The snow covered pictures were just AMAZING!! You're so lucky and blessed! Please share some of them here! Congratulations to you and Daniel!

Sincerely, The Views Team !
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect Place for Our Wedding

We recently had our wedding (180~ guests) at the Views, and I can't say enough good things about it. Tracy was amazing! Always responsive and very flexible. We planned our wedding from out-of-state, so her help was invaluable. We didn't feel restricted in our choices at all. The value was great, and the view is just breath-taking, especially at sunset. Our guests were beyond happy and so were we. I'd highly recommend the Views to anyone planning a wedding in the area.

Sent on 02/19/2019

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for your amazing review! We do try to be as flexible as possible! We want everyone feel like it's a simplified planning process and you can leave the worrying to us! Choices? Yes! We love to help in anyway possible...Glad you were beyond happy! Best wishes to you and Omar!
    Love xoxo Tracy & The Views Team!
  • Kristie

Kristie · Married on 01/19/2019

Great Experience

This was such a great option for us since we were planning our wedding out of state. With the all inclusive option it took out all the guesswork. Not to mention the venue is absolutely stunning and our photos turned out amazing. They take care of everything to the point where you can just show up and get married!

Sent on 02/27/2019

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you so much Kristie!!! It was really nice working with you! We love to make your life a bit easier and we are really determined to make our out of town brides feel like where you live is not an obstacle. Your photos are AMAZING!! We actually just enlarged the bridge site photo of you both for the office!!! That says a lot, right?! Congratulations again and have a blessed marriage. All the vendors mentioned how "in love" you two were. So sweet!!
    Love xoxox The Views Team!
  • Taylor

Taylor P. · Married on 11/04/2018

Dream Come True Wedding!!

This venue is amazing! Tracy and her team are so kind and helpful. They help with every step of the process. Even if you call or email them and they are busy in a meeting or setting up for an event, they will get back to you as soon as they can. Tracy and her team will do anything and everything to make sure your wedding is perfect! I have read many wedding articles saying that at least one thing during your wedding day will not go as you planned (or something along those lines). Our wedding day here at this venue was absolutely PERFECT and NOTHING went wrong! This venue made it very easy to plan my wedding and stress free! Tracy will coordinate with all your vendors the weeks leading up to your wedding date to confirm everything. I also contacted all my vendors as well just to confirm everything was good to go. The views at this venue are simply amazing from the banquet hall, to the outdoor patio and of course where we got married on the golf course!! The name of this venue says it all, The Views at Superstition. We will cherish this day and all the memories for a lifetime! This venue is a hidden gem in Gold Canyon! They also have inclusive packages and you can customize them to fit your needs for your wedding. This team is truly amazing and love what they do for their bride and grooms on their special day!! Thank you so much for everything you guys did to make our wedding day so PERFECT. We cannot thank you guys enough! We will definitely be back whether for just a party or an anniversary! If you want your dream wedding to come true, do yourselves a favor, look at this venue and book it!! You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/05/2018

The Views at Superstition's reply:

I want to sincerely THANK YOU for the delightful review. I really appreciate all the kind words and I am super happy that your day was perfect! I really enjoyed working with you and Benjamin from the start and will miss seeing you at our open house. Please feel free to stop by any time. I would be honored to host a family event for you - stay in touch! I wish the best for you always!

Sincerely,

Tracy Machajewski & Team
  • Dalayna

Dalayna P. · Married on 10/13/2018

Best day of our lives

The views made sure to meet all of our wedding needs. They put everything together amazingly and went above and beyond to make sure our ceremony and reception went perfectly. The staff is so nice and personable. I would definitely recommend for a venue!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Dear Dalayna!
    Thank you for your kind review! We are so thankful you put your trust in us, at the Views. We love your pictures and refer to them often! It was such a beautiful wedding with the purple colors and the details. Best wishes to you and Alex, we hope your life is filled with blessings.

Warm Regards, The Views staff

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

We could not be happier about our venue & the staff there. Every. Single. Detail. was handled, sometimes before we even had a chance to ask! They are fantastic at what they do, and the venue was perfect! Beautiful room, gorgeous views, every amenity we needed.... and the staff - they are terrific! They even have wonderful vendors! We highly recommend The Views at Superstition. Our day was perfect, and The Views deserves a lot of the credit for that :)

Sent on 10/11/2018

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Shannon & Ryan! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Everything you chose was beautiful! Your families were delightful!! Thank you for making my first wedding of the season a GREAT ONE!! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Tracy & The Views Team
  • Z

Zach · Married on 07/14/2018

Tracy and her team were amazing. She pays attention to every little detail to make sure everything is just right. If anyone is considering having their wedding here I would definitely recommend it. You won't be disappointed

Sent on 08/09/2018

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank You Zach!! We do try our best to pay attention to ALL DETAILS! Thank you for noticing, we appreciate your kind words and your trust with our Team! All the best on your new journey. You're a GREAT couple! Sincerely, The Views Team

Julie · Married on 06/28/2018

This place is absolutely beautiful!!! I had my wedding ceremony here about a week ago now and it was everything I had ever dreamed of! Tracy and her staff were very helpful even down to the last minute music preparation. Love this place!!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Julie!!! We are so delighted to hear this! We are always happy to accommodate where ever we can!!
    Congratulations and best wishes! The Views Team, Tracy, Terri and Diane

Julie · Married on 05/19/2018

The Views at Superstition is absolutely amazing, and Tracy, Terri, and Diane are a fabulous team to work with. The stunning view of the Superstition Mountains from inside the ballroom and on the balcony left my guests in awe. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and was designed by the owner, Tracy. Because she’s the owner, she has the ability to customize the venue as needed, as opposed to a country club venue where everything is basically predetermined. Tracy offers several options for the ceremony location, some of which are on site. We chose our ceremony to be at Lost Dutchman State Park in the Superstition Mountains, which is about 10 minutes away from The Views at Superstition. Tracy and her team did a fabulous job setting up the ceremony site to perfection and the amazing mountain background was breathtaking. They are SO extremely organized and well detailed, and they do all this with the upmost sincere smiles and the most amazing positive attitudes and energy! We could not be more thankful for everything they did and we are so extremely grateful we chose this venue for our special day. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Sent on 07/11/2018

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Julie for such kind compliments! We do strive to be as flexible as possible, we don't have to answer to many people so it makes our job easier. You chose the most amazing site, Lost Dutchman State Park with such spectacular views! Your pictures from LightRain Images were some of the best I've seen! Kindness is contagious, you guys were super sweet and we loved working with you. We wish you all the best and a lifelong happy marriage.
    Thank you again, you're the best!!
    xoxo The Views Team

Renee · Married on 05/05/2018

Tracy is seriously the best! We initially didn’t think we needed a day of coordinator so when things got overwhelming, we looked for one and found Tracy! I don’t know what we would have done without her. We are so so lucky to have had her as our coordinator. Before the wedding we chatted for hours and she walked me through different timeline scenarios. On the wedding day she was amazing. She handled all the tough situations and kept us calm all night. She was so good with my family (some of whom can be stressful to deal with) and she did everything with the best attitude. Also, since my wedding was an Indian wedding, it can get a bit confusing since there are so many pieces but Tracy handled it all. She was so excited to learn our culture and caught on so fast. She is just so sweet and so good at planning that she was so perfect for our wedding!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Anne · Married on 03/25/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better day! Tracy, Terri and Diane were absolutely amazing! From the moment we met with Terri all the way to the end of our big night with Tracy and Diane every was perfect. They worked with our budget and how simple we wanted to be. Even as our guest list grew they were very accommodating and continued to be supportive throughout the whole process.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Hi Anne!

Thank you for your kind review! We are so pleased to hear your thoughts on The Views At Superstition. Our team strives to be as supportive and flexible as we possibly can. It's your BIG day and we want it go smoothly!! So glad it did! Thank you!! The Views Team.

Adri · Married on 02/23/2018

The Views at Superstition was by far one of the best venues we looked at when we were searching for a venue. Not only did their package(s) provide pretty much everything we needed for the wedding (which allowed a less stressful planning process) but the Superstition backdrop was breathtaking. Tracy was very responsive. Dianne, whom we worked with for all the details, was great! She made sure everything ran smoothly the day of and all our needs were met. I would HIGHLY recommend The Views for any event!

Sent on 04/17/2018

The Views at Superstition's reply:

Thank you Adri!!! We're so glad to hear you liked our packages and everything seemed stress free! Your pictures are amazing, we will share them over and over. What a beautiful couple you two are, and your set-up was awesome! Thank you again for trusting us with your big day, we feel blessed to be a big part of it!
    Sincerely, The Views Team