Villa Tuscana Reception Hall Reviews

Villa Tuscana Reception Hall 5
  • Kyla

Kyla Collins · Getting married on 05/10/2020

Quick Responses

I spoke with Nicole about having our wedding here and even when I asked a ton of questions she stayed patient and answered everyone.

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Rodriguez · Married on 12/01/2019

Couldn't Have had a More Wonderful Experience!

My husband and I toured Villa Tuscana twice - once in 2017 and then after a surprise pregnancy, we went again in 2018. Both times we were absolutely sure that this was the venue for us. In August of 2018, we put down our deposit. Because it is an all-inclusive venue, we did virtually no planning and coordinating. They took care of all details aside from the 2 outside vendors we chose to bring in. We were always contacted with plenty of notice for events such as food tastings, rehearsal date, final consultation, etc. Any questions or concerns we had were immediately addressed. On the wedding day, everything was set up beautifully and perfectly. We chose the mexican food for our dinner and it was great! I honestly could go on and on about this wonderful venue, but I suggest you go and check it out for yourself. You won't be disappointed!

Villa Tuscana Reception Hall 6
    Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Gladyss

Gladyss Avechuco · Married on 10/11/2019

Love at first sight

On our first visit to the venue and we loved it and booked our wedding!

Sent on 12/25/2018
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 10/05/2019

Excelent all inclusive venue

I just would like to take some time to thank Melissa for the great work and answering all our questions.
    We got the all inclusive package :)

Sent on 03/07/2019

Carly Davidson · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Venue Ever

This place is truly special and they do such an amazing job. We had our wedding here Saturday and were blown away by how perfect it was. The decor was set up beautifully and they didn't forget a single detail, the staff was so kind and helpful and we loved all of the vendors. They made the process so easy I couldn't believe it. Thank you so much Villa Tuscana, you all are amazing!!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Eliana

Eliana · Married on 11/08/2018

Awesome and flexible!

From day 1, staff was super flexible. From payment arrangements to vendors, everyone was so helpful. No surprises, everything was explained thoroughly and they’re quick to respond with questions/concerns. If you can get the DJ and bartender through the venue, DO IT! You will not regret it!! Nicole and staff were amazing in making our big day so magical! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Laralee · Married on 08/31/2018

I have nothing but positive things to say! Our experience was wonderful. No matter who we spoke to, we received personal, positive attention. We loved having everything offered at the venue: catering, decorating, photography, dj, cake. It was like a 'one stop shop'. It made our wedding less stressful. We highly recommend Villa Tuscana!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Summer · Married on 06/23/2018

Relax! Melissa and Nicole did a fantastic job of guiding us through the process, answering questions and making our big day go smoothly. So thankful for them!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Cristina · Married on 05/04/2018

As a bride, you get constant remarks about how stressful your wedding planning will be. If you want absolutely no stress whatsoever then BOOK with Villa Tuscana!! My family has now done 6 events with them with a 7th one to go this November.
    Adriana and Nicole are amazing!! Customer service is their priority. I called to let them my aunt wanted to discuss a few details, they were on top of it. My family can be a handful, but Nicole and Adriana made sure every request was met.
    My guests were completely amazed with how great the venue looked. They loved the arches placed at the entrance as well as in the Hall for pictures. The DJ was phenomenal. I had the pleasure of Los the DJ, but Jerry has an incredible team with him.
    From the food to the bartender to the servers. Every single worker made me feel like they truly cared about giving me a wedding I will always treasure.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Valarie · Married on 02/24/2018

I can not say enough great things about Villa Tuscana. I had my Wedding here on 2/24/28 and everything we seriously absolutely perfect. Adriana, Melissa, and Nicole are all amazing. They made our special day a breeze, stress free, and unbelievably beautiful. Pictures do not do Villa Tuscana Justice! This is a true one stop shop every staff I have had the pleasure to encounter with dj, bakery, photographer, food vendors, security, wait staff were so friendly and helpful. It’s amazing to come across a place that cares about your wedding just as much as you do. Me and my husband can’t say enough good things and already plan to renew our vows here some day in the future because it was truly such a magical night thanks to them. I think most women dream about their wedding I can honestly say our wedding was even better than I ever dreamed it would be.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

Great venue! My husband and I got married here on November 11 and we could not be happier! If you are looking for a place to get married, that is ALL inclusive, Villa Tuscana is your place. We are so thankful to have gotten the deluxe package at Villa Tuscana because it was so much less stressful to have everything included at one place. The cake, DJ, Photographer, Food, Bartender, Waiters, decorations... all but the flowers were included and for a great price! The venue itself is beautiful and they have plenty of decoration options available. Not only that, but they have wedding coordinators always available whenever you need them or have a question. Nicole was a big help at the Rehearsal and the day of the wedding. She was always there to help whenever she was needed. During the wedding planning, I emailed them multiple times a week and I always received a response right away. My husband and I are so happy with how our wedding turned out and could not be happier with Villa Tuscana :)

Sent on 12/02/2017

Delaney · Married on 10/27/2017

I got married this past Friday and it was perfect! They kept in contact with what details we wanted. They do all the set up
    and tear down, so we just tell them what we want and they do the rest. I couldnt be any happier with how we were treated!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2017

Such a beautiful venue & all the coordinators did such a wonderful job at making sure our day was beautiful!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Angela · Married on 06/16/2017

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Villa Tuscana!! Beautiful place, wonderful staff! The DJ was awesome!! My family enjoyed my wedding that was there June 16, 2017. My day was blinged out and Gretchen made sure it was on pointe. Thank you so much!! This will be a lifetime memory!!

Sent on 07/29/2017
  • I

Ivette · Married on 04/21/2017

My husband and I had an amazing experience here for our wedding. I got the complete package including food, DJ, cake.. etc. it was stress free since everything was basically included! The decorations were beyond beautiful and the staff was so helpful I didn't have to lift a finger! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Cindy · Married on 04/08/2017

The staff was very attentive to our requests, especially preparing a special meal for someone with allergies. The hall was pretty and has an ample dance floor for our wedding party of 80 guests. I would use this venue again!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Raquel · Married on 01/15/2017

Such a beautiful hall, and at a great price. Gretchen was amazing, and really listened to our vision. She became our "go to" person for questions and really provided us with everything we could dream of.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Becky · Married on 11/05/2016

This place is absolutely amazing we had our wedding here and it was pulled off without a hitch ! Gretchen was our coordinator and I don't think we could've done this without her she was freaking fantastic & so was Adriana was also very attentive and always asking how we were doing ! They provide everything or you can pick and choose your options of your plan price was very reasonable in an awesome location I can't thank them enough for making my wedding wonderful

Sent on 11/08/2016

Rosa · Married on 03/26/2016

OMG is all I can say! Everything was amazing and people cannot stop talking about how beautiful everything was. I will recommend everyone to this venue. The girls are just so friendly and helped with everything along the way with any questions I had they were always quick to answer! If I can do it all over again I would!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Sara · Married on 03/26/2016

We love how our wedding turned out, Gretchen and the staff at Villa Tuscana did a awesome job. We are still getting calls on how beautiful the wedding was and how everything was done properly. Thank you so much for everything you guys did. I will defiantly recommend to all of my family and friends.

Sent on 04/04/2016

This is the most amazing venue and staff. I was blessed to work with Gretchen and Adrianna who helped me in making our wedding absolutely magical and gorgeous for my new hubby and I...our family and friends are still talking about how amazing it was...best part was affordability! I had a million dollar experience on an affordable budget! The location was great and easy for even my out of town guest to find. Staff made this day amazing and were willing to help me however I can. Prompt responses and always with a smile...at times it felt as if they were as excited as I was! Thank you again

Sent on 02/03/2016

Sasha · Married on 01/03/2016

This venue is the full package! Everything you could want, plus more. If you need somewhere that will essentially do everything for you, and make it amazing, this is the place to go. They made the process so easy, and their staff is phenomenal! They were so easy to communicate with, and I never felt like a detail was overlooked. The value of what you get is worth so much more than what you pay, which is always nice :) I would recommend them to anybody, and everybody.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Belen · Married on 12/04/2015

The girls here defiantly gave me my dream wedding, from creating the decor I wanted with my colors to giving me all the information I needed for other vendors, everything turned out gorgeous and I loved everything!

Sent on 04/17/2016

We chose this vendor because they gaff everything we wanted for an affordable price. They will be our one stop shop to create a worry free day for us. The staff was great abd extremely helpful and friendly. The place is also beautiful and accommodating to our large family. Although our day hasn't happened yet I feel comfortable ton say that it will be a great day. Reading the other reviews also helped as other couples raved about this place and what a fantastic day they had as well.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Ruthie · Married on 09/26/2015

We booked this venue for our reception and our ceremony. The ladies in charge were very helpful and very professional. Everyone loved our wedding and the whole ambiance of the venue was just perfect. We chose our centerpieces and got to decide to bring in our own vendors. The ladies definitely work with the bride and groom and make an effort to keep you satisfied. Plus, our pictures came out beautiful with the beautiful lighting and decor!

Sent on 01/15/2016