How Appropriate Floral and Event Design

How Appropriate Floral and Event Design

Dallas , TX
480.320.9479
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jeanna is the BEST of the BEST! She built the most amazing ceremony decor from a picture I sent her. She even purchased chandeliers for me, at no extra cost!! She is truly the best and will do so many things for you that not many florists would! I would highly recommend her!!!

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers were beautiful. She made all my bouquets just like the picture I gave them. Although we had to change a few flowers due to the unexpected change in the weather, they kept me informed so that I would not be surprised. Will use again.

Services Used: Flowers

Jeanna Royal makes magic happen! When I saw my centerpieces for the first time, I was so happy I cried! They were absolutely stunning- more like works of art than flower arrangements. Jeanna is so much more than a florist. Several of my other vendors commented that they had never seen a florist so involved in a wedding, and that really is the best way to describe Jeanna. Sure, Jeanna made beautiful bouquets and centerpieces, but she also helps with the entire look of the wedding. For me, she helped create a gorgeous cocktail lounge with flowers and other fun accessories, a stunning dessert bar, and she even helped hang paper lanterns from the ceiling (at no extra charge). Whatever the bride wants, Jeanna makes sure it happens- all at a VERY reasonable price. Jeanna should charge more than she does. We got a steal! She also did the same amazing things for my sister's wedding in March. Jeanna gives 110 per cent, and the results are beautiful. Thank you Jeanna!!!!!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago
2.2

This woman is unorganized and got nothing right on my wedding day. My bouquet along with the bridesmaid bouquets, corsages and boutonnières were dying. My mom’s corsage fell apart and Jeanna Royal didn’t even stay to put the boutonnières on the guys, the photographer had to do it. I don’t like paying close to $3,000 for dead flowers. The flowers weren’t even what I chose and the centerpieces looked like something you could have made yourself from Hobby Lobby. What's also shady is I signed up for her services a year before my wedding and I put 30% of the total down. Within 2 months of that 30% deposit she was asking for more money but nothing is due until a month before your actual wedding day. This is strange, she suggested numerous times that I pay in advance and I didn’t like that pushy behavior. She was also hard to get a hold of before my wedding, please don’t pick this person for your wedding day unless you just don’t care much about the appearance of flowers on your wedding day.

Services Used: Flowers

Jeanna was amazing, her prices beat EVERY vendor by far and her product was fresh, colorful and so beautiful. Thank you for making my day so memorable and beautiful.

Services Used: Flowers

Jeanna and her team made my wedding beautiful. Point blank. I loved everything about the decor. My bouquet was amazing- I almost teared up when I saw it. I had shown her an inspiration photo of a bouquet I was in love with, and she surpassed it. She even pinned a pin that I had given to her into a rose- which I thought was very unique!!

My centerpieces were unbelievable!! I had shown her a mixture of inspiration photos and she combined them to make something truly spectacular. I had so many people comment on them. I was worried that going with taller centerpieces would obstruct my guests view, but they were perfect.

I loved the ceremony decor: she did a design in rose petals down the aisle and it was awesome. I had seen a photo of something she had done for a previous bride of hers and she happily added it in during our last meeting.She also had orchids on lanterns lining the aisle and they were gorgeous!!! (I was unaware of all the orchids- such a fun surprise!!!)

Another thing about Jeanna that I love is that she was happy to help with all of my DIY projects. I was all about the DIY when planning my wedding and I dropped off an entire SUV load of projects I had done to her a week before the wedding. She set them out for me at no charge and it was a huge weight off my back to hand it off prior to the wedding instead of having to worry about it the day or weekend of.

I would absolutely recommend How Appropriate for your next event... Jeanna was awesome!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Jeanna with How Appropriate is the BEST! She and her team transformed our ceremony and reception venue into something spectacular. The floral arrangements were everything and more than we could have ever imagined! Thanks JEANNA! - Krista and Ryan

Profile Picture
Norra
09/02/2012

Jeanna with How Appropriate Flowers was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!! For a bride planning a wedding from nearly 2,000 miles away and within 3 months, she made the floral planning processes super easy and even made suggestions on how to make my ideas even more elegant - all while also being price conscious!!

My bouquet was absolutely magnificant - 20 gorgeous red roses complimented by black and white ribbon (my wedding colors) and black beading. The place card table arrangement was better than the sample photo I submitted - including dangling crystals (a detail that I didn't even notice in the original photo I submitted).

For a modest fee, Jeanna made an incredible red rose petal floral aisle display that friends and family have been raving about - it was so beautiful that I didn't want to walk through it.

After the wedding, she arrived to pick up all of the vases and accessories and even helped me manage the venue staff on my behalf (i.e. helped get the top layer of my cake boxed up, etc).

I would recommend How Appropriate to any bride!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Jeanna was absolutely wonderful! I knew almost nothing about flowers, but I showed her a few pictures of what I wanted, and she created something more amazing than I could have imagined. So many people complimented how gorgeous the bouquets were, and several of my engaged friends asked for her contact information so they could hire her for their weddings.

Jeanna was so nice and patient with me throughout the whole process, and was extremely professional.

Services Used: Flowers

Jeanna of How Appropriate Floral and Event Design was the florist for my daughter's wedding. As we had interviewed many florists before Jeanna, once we spoke with her we immediately knew she was the one who completely understood my daughter's vision. Not only did she understand it but she added to it and worked it all into our budget. She offered so much more than just flowers. She was basically our reception coordinator. She set up all the tables, offered to use her own vessels and color coordinate them to our theme, add LED lights, set up and decorate accessory tables, and decorate the church pews and altar. As we did some DIY projects, she offered to pick up those a few days before the wedding so she could make sure everything was set up and we didn't have to do a thing. She set everything up and took it down and met with us again after the wedding to give our things back to us.... all at no extra cost. She goes above and beyond any other florist I know of and the result was amazing!! My daughter's bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen, and exactly what she envisioned. The bridal party bouquets were beautiful and the reception floral displays were awesome! Everything was so pulled together and so beautiful. Everyone was impressed! Jeanna is wonderful to work with and so very accommodating. Her service also included helping keep track of the gifts and envelopes and even finding things left behind that may have been lost if not for her. I feel very blessed that Jeanna worked with us and helped make my daughter's wedding an especially beautiful memory.

Services Used: Flowers

How Appropriate Flowers was an absolute dream come true!!! I could not have been any more happy with the outcome of my wedding thanks to them. Jeanna is simply amazing at what she does. I can't say enough good things about her and the company!! By the end of everything I was referring to Jeanna as my "Fairy Wedding Mother" hahaha. Thank you How Appropriate Flowers, you truly made ALL the difference in my wedding.

Sincerely,
Brandie Jacobs

Services Used: Flowers

By far, the most amazing part of my wedding came from Jeanna at How Appropriate Floral and Event Design. Jeanna and her fantastic team far surpassed my expectations. Jeanna offered so much more than any other florist out there. Her vision was unique yet elegant and her design execution was flawless. The compliments on my centerpieces and bouquets were endless. Jeanna truly listened to my vision and created an event that was truly special. I would absolutely recommend How Appropriate Floral for any wedding!

4.7

How Appropriate did all of the flowers at our daughters wedding. The bouquets were beautiful and the centerpieces on the tables were above and beyond. There were flowers everywhers and when we walked into the ballroom it smelled wonderful. The flowers were just what our daughter requested. I would recommend How Appropriate for any event that needs beautlful flower arrangements. Jeanna Royal was an excellent wedding planner and did a fantastc job. She had everything under control including some disgruntled guests. She is a great organizer and keeps everything on her agenda on schedue She does a great job and did exactly what we paid her to do. She is very professional and i have to admit I am not use to having others doing what I feel that I should be doing. It did feel a little guilty not being stressed out on our only chids wedding day, but she had everything under control. Would highy recommend.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I dont think there are words that can describe how beautiful my flowers were. My mom even said "I think that is the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen". I really wanted succulent cactus to be my main flower, and oh my gosh, it is SO beautiful. Jeanna did such a wonderful job, I am still in awe. The mens boutineers, the centerpieces at the reception, she even decorated my candy bar and around the cake with extra flowers! Plus, we were running late and she came in the dressing room and helped lace up all the girls dresses and bought my husband and I mints for after....talk about going above and beyond!

Services Used: Flowers

Jeanna, My Gosh the flowers for Tiffany's wedding on 9/24/11 were extra ordinary. All of the little touches you gave us were so wonderful. Every time I turned around I found something new. You were there by 11 AM for a 5:30 wedding. I am so glad we hired your company and will be telling our friends about you for years.

I am not a flower guy, but when I saw all that you did for my daughter, it makes me feel full of love and joy for her special day and you were a major part of that

Services Used: Flowers

She did a beautiful job and went above and beyond what I thought she would do. I loved all the flowers. For the amount I payed she really did a fantastic job.