Historic Properties Management

Historic Properties Management

Favorite
Cincinnati, OH
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
3.9
Flexibility
3.8
4.1

Oak Ridge Lodge was simply beautiful. For anyone looking for an outdoor wedding reception or ceremony. Be aware of hidden fees especially with rentals. Crystal Johnson, my HPM rep was very flexible and responsive.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding ceremony and reception were held at the Ault Park Pavilion last August. Yes, it was expensive, but it was an incredible wedding. We loved the relaxed, fun atmosphere that we were able to have holding the wedding there. The venue was totally unique for my guests, which were mostly from out of town. I found that the management was really quick to get back to me via email, which I prefer to phone anyways. The on-site team the day of the wedding was great. There are some things that HP is totally unflexible about, like rental policies, but that's somewhat understandable. Raven was more flexible about my rain plan than I expected her to be though.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at Ault Park in the Rose Garden, so we only had our ceremony there. It was lovely; the backdrop in my pictures is amazing. The price for the garden is not unreasonable, you just have to factor in rental items too. I had no issues. If you want an outside ceremony, Ault Park is amazing!

3.2

Mt. Echo was absolutely gorgeous, but it was very expensive. The staff is very courteous and helpful as well.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We love Ault Park. Make sure you get your date by following their rules of booking to the letter. We had to call at midnight (11:57 pm) the last day of April / first of May 2008 to book our May 2009 wedding. Complicated I know, but totally worth it. Beautiful setting and remarkably private. Thanks Raven.

2.8

HPM did an adequate job. A couple of the furniture items were not as requested but everything was adequate.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We held our wedding reception at Ault Park and loved every moment of it. The setting is breathtaking and everyone we worked with at Historic Properties was very professional. The set up of everything from our tables to food stations to the DJ was exactly as we had planned. The folks at Historic Properties are very experienced and know what works and what doesn't at their venues.

3.8

I am very pleased with the service I got from Historic Properties Management. Amber ( my contact person) was very interested in making sure that I was happy with the services that I received. She kept in contact with me to make sure that I was satisfied. The only thing that I wasn't happy with was the fact that I would have to pay an extra $35 an hour just for a rehearsal at the site. I decided to do the rehearsal somewhere else and skip that part. Even when there was a holdup in getting my deposit back from the Park Board, Amber went to bat for me and got my deposit back to me within 5 business days. I would recommend them if you are having a DIY wedding, like I did.

3.7

They weren't always the quickest to respond to questions. Would have gotten better reviews except they didn't provide several things they promised.

3.6

The price for renting the house, lighting, tent, tables and chairs and the Cincinnati Police Officer came to much more than I expected. Historic Properties was flexible and notified me as soon as they could with changes. They were quick to change the seating chart when we had to add more people.

3.1

While it was difficult to book and difficult to get in touch with Historic Properties, Ault Park gives such an amazing backdrop to any wedding reception. It was well worth the hard work getting in touch with them. Another downside was the limitations on caterers and the inability to continue the reception beyond midnight.