The Newport Syndicate

Newport, KY View map Visit website

For 20 years, the Newport Syndicate has put the wow in your event. Our planner see to every event detail including the night of your wedding. Our Grand Ballroom takes you back in time with special effect lighting,a massive antique bar , incredibly large dance floor and elevated stage. The bar with it's close proximity to our dance floo, is the right mix for a great event. holding up to 500 guest. Our Ambassador Room is so unique it stands alone in the Tri state. With elegant columns, a large bar, sunken dance floor, special effect lighting on the dance floor for up to 300. Your rehearsal dinner is the kickoff party to an incredible wedding. We have 3 private rooms with great food and decor. Our chef provides tastings for you to select the perfect menu. We include all of the extras without any surprises. Gangsters Piano Bar located in our complex is the perfect after party to end your night

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$2000.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1500.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$6.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Decor
Drapery
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
June
July

4.7

Brandi S. Married on 10/24/2020

Fantastic!!

My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding experience.

I will start by saying that I am not a planner. I am unorganized. I hate making decisions. And to top it all off, I am the worlds biggest procrastinator. So the thought of planning a wedding gave me instant anxiety.

Betsi and Samantha were there every step of the way. They were always available to answer questions. They were incredibly patient with my indecisiveness. They helped keep my on track by sending me friendly reminders when information was due. I honestly can’t thank them enough!!

Both the ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful! I was so pleased that they had several centerpieces to choose from, and ours were stunning! The food was incredible. I had several people tell me that it was he best food they have ever had at a wedding. The reception was such a good time. The dance floor was very inviting, and people danced he night away! The servers and bartenders did an exceptional job.

I honestly have no complaints of the entire experience. If you are searching for a beautiful and affordable wedding venue, look no further!!

The Newport Syndicate's reply:

Brandi, thank you so much for your review! We really enjoyed working with you and Evan to plan such a fun ceremony and reception, and we look forward to seeing you every New Years' Eve to continue the party! - Betsi and Samantha
  • Caia
    Caia Married on 09/13/2020

Monumental and Memorable

Betsi and Samantha were the Fairy Godmothers of our wedding. They held our hands every step of the way while planning a wedding in the midst of a Pandemic. We look at them like family!

The Newport Syndicate's reply:

Caia, thank you so much for your kind review! We had so much fun helping to make your wedding vision come to life, especially because you and Raj were just so awesome to work with. We're wishing you both a lifetime of happiness! - Samantha
    (P.S. Betsi says Go Pack Go)
  • Miranda
    Miranda M. Married on 12/07/2019

Magical wedding at a Beautiful Venue!

I met Samantha at a Bridal Show last January, & quickly became interested in touring the Syndicate to see if we wanted to use it as our venue. As soon as we walked in, I knew right away it was everything I was looking for in a wedding venue. The Ambassador room (where we ended up having our reception) was beautifully decorated with Christmas garland, trees & lights - exactly how i wanted it set up for our wedding - so I knew right away just by coming to the open house that it was going to be the perfect place. Samantha & Betsi were so helpful with all of our planning & made all of our visions & dreams of our wedding day come true. The Flamingo Room that we had our ceremony in was beautifully decorated on the day of our wedding with white flowers provided by the Syndicate, & when we came to rehearsal they had even put 2 bouquets of roses up by our altar as well - the perfect added touch to the room. Every food that we tried was delicious - the chicken parmesan & champagne chicken were our favorites, along with the delicious bourbon meatballs & cordon bleu bites that we used as our appetizers. Every girl dreams of their wedding day being perfect, and I must say our wedding day was just that. I could never thank Samantha & Betsi and all other staff enough for everything they helped with & contributed to our big day. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out, & will forever cherish the wonderful memories made with our family & friends at The Newport Syndicate!

The Newport Syndicate's reply:

Miranda, thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your wedding day! We had such fun helping you bring your wedding vision to life.
    - Samantha

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

18 East 5th Street Newport, KY, 41071
Location of (The Newport Syndicate)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding

Wedding Venues