HF Botanicals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Heidi with HF Botanicals was all that I could have asked for in a florist and more. She had creative and sophisticated ideas, she was able to get to obtain the out-of-season flowers I wanted (and they looked amazing!!!), she helped me to articulate my wedding through floral design, she produced an excellent final product at an extremely reasonable price, and was fabulous and managing the floral end of my reception so that I had less stress during such a busy time!!! I suggest her to all of my friends getting married, and similarly, my friends are always impressed with her work when I show them photos of the floral arrangements from my special day. I would book her again in a heartbeat!!!

Services Used: Flowers

She was great to work with, had great ideas and I loved the flowers! She was very punctual and knows her stuff!

Services Used: Flowers

Heidi was excellent!! She was completely committed to making my wedding vision happen; she observed my style and made fantastic suggestions, without being over-bearing in the slightest. The pricing and the quality of the flowers were great, and the finished product definitely surpassed my expectations. I still get comment after comment about how wonderful the flowers are when I show my wedding pictures to people and they all ask for my florist's information. I can't thank Heidi enough for her work and highly recommend her to anyone in need of fantastic quality work at reasonable prices!

Services Used: Flowers

Heidi was great! She provided everything I wanted and helped me figure out the specifics for all of the flowers.

Services Used: Flowers

HF Botanicals was absolutely wonderful to work with! I had a limited budget, and limited time (just two months) but they were flexible and full of ideas. I loved my bouquet and they worked with my other vendors to make my reception decor something I was incredibly happy with. I highly recommend HF Botanicals!