Hello!Lucky

(4.6/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 12 Reviews
Please note: Hello Lucky is no longer doing custom invitation orders and has transferred that part of their business to another small company. I nearly fainted when I heard that, but they sent a message to alert me to get my order in ASAP (this was late last fall) so I could continue working with them on my wedding invitation suite. The custom design was perfect! I picked a design from their city series, and people loved it. The customer service was excellent and I was able to be in touch with my designer on multiple occasions. She took all the many changes to my proofs until we had it just right. The pricing, too, was very good -- cheaper than the invitations I saw in books in stationery shops. This is a great company and I was happy to use them. If you are looking for unique items, Hello Lucky is the place to go, and not a fortune like some Etsy shops.
Wedding: Recently Married

Private User 5 Reviews
5/5, my invitations turned out AMAZING!! If you have any doubts order the free sample - that will put you at ease. The paper quailty was great, printing perfect and the ability to make changes also helped. I ordered samples from other websites and the care/quality was not nearly as good. We used the whole "desert" theme and they were PERFECT! Thank you!!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hello Lucky was super fun to get invitations from. We had cool Save the Dates that were magnetic, and our guests loved the ease with which they could stick them to the fridge.

We had a couple of snafus: Our first invitation envelopes were printed on the wrong color paper and had to be replaced. Some of our envelopes also didn't seal well and the rep I spoke with suggested glue stick—though I'm of the opinion that you shouldn't need extra glue to make an envelope close.

The design and colors, however, were lovely. Once everything was assembled, we had a perfect invitation package.
Wedding: 09/07/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Hello! Lucky was a great option for us, the turn around was quick, and the pricing wasn't too unreasonable. Definitely a nice online option and they have a decent selection of templates. Their editing user interface is a bit clunky - so changing fonts can be a bit of a pain. But they were the best option for us. They shipped to us fine and were in good condition.
Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hello Lucky was not only extremely fast, but they were also very personable. I ran in to a few situations where I wanted their opinion on spacing, etc and I received a response within 24 hours, and was able to work with that person until the invitations were in my hands.
Customer service has been revived by Hello Lucky. They are a perfect example how an internet business should do work with its customers.
Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hello!lucky was a wonderful company to work with. Not only are our invitations gorgeous and highest quality, but their staff was excellent to work with. I received an email after submitting my order with 2 versions of a digital proof,one exactly how I submitted, the other with all inserts in coordinating fonts and styles for a more cohesive look. My designer paid exquisite attention to detail to help ensure that our invitations were cohesive and absolute perfection.
I also fully recommend their calligraphy- it is stunning! There was even an option for navy ink (which worked with our color palate) Gave the perfect finishing touch, and they were so quick with my order. Worth every penny.
I used several other online stationary vendors for engagement party, showers etc which were all nice, but no one compared to the quality of hello lucky!!
I cannot recommend them higher!
Wedding: 08/17/2013

Marlena 6 Reviews
I am so in love with my wedding invitations. They were perfect and showed off my personality. The girls that I had spoken to through email as well as phone were so wonderful to work with. Every question answered, every request fullfilled, truly a pleasure to do business with. Thank you so much for being a part of my wedding day.
Wedding: 07/27/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Absolutely loved my wedding invitations from Hello!Lucky. They were gorgeous and different than the average, everyday invites - still getting compliments on them! They were easy to work with, and fixed the issues with the proofs quickly, getting back with me in about one business day.
Wedding: 07/12/2013

Anonymous 9 Reviews
We got lots of compliments on our wedding invitation. We appreciated the professional editing after we had submitted our order.

We noticed that the return envelopes for the RSVP cards didn't all have adhesive on them (this was not a big problem).
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Loved loved loved loved Hello Lucky! Amazing invitations and save the dates. I chose to order my unique and beautiful NYC cityscape Save the Date from Hello Lucky, and I couldn't be happier. Beautiful paper quality, and they look amazing. I loved the options to customize the colors, and I was impressed with the responsiveness of the individuals with whom I worked. Arrived in a beautiful box and hand wrapped-- just a great product start to finish.
Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered my Save the Date cards and my Wedding invitation suite through Hello! Lucky. I can't tell you how many complements my fiance and I received. My Save the Dates were the Welcome to Miami which was super cute and the Orchid Wedding invitation suite was timeless and beautiful. I would recommend Hello! Lucky to any bride!
Did I mention that I received my card suites within five business days. ;)
Wedding: 04/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
After a DISASTER working with our local Papyrus' custom printing, I stumbled upon Hello!Lucky and decided to give them a try for my save the dates. What a lucky find! I LOVED the ability to customize the templates, colors, etc. online and really appreciated the ability to review and tweak the proofs with help from their professional, attentive staff. The quality and price of the save the dates was great so we decided to use Hello!Lucky for my bridal shower invitations and wedding invitations. Everything turned out beautifully! I highly recommend this company and plan to use them again for future projects!
Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We absolutely loved our invitations from Hello!Lucky. We chose a simple design that they were gracious enough to change the icon on, to match our theme. When we received our save-the-dates, their was a mistake with the color used on the background and staff at Hello!Lucky had new, perfect invites to us before the end of the week. I can't tell you how many compliments we received on our invitations!! I highly recommend their team of amazing designers.
Wedding: 03/30/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found hello lucky were one of the only invitation vendors that provided classy, traditional invitations. I struggled to find invitations for months until I saw them in Stylist magazine in London. I was so relieved to find them!
Wedding: 03/30/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wonderful vendor!!!!!! My wedding stationary was gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for - not to mention communication with HelloLucky staff was terrific. They were all so helpful!
Wedding: 12/01/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Anonymous 9 Reviews
Beautiful invitations and super fast responses, they're very helpful when working on proofs and everything was delivered quickly. Thanks!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
 888-552-3724
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire