Heartfelt Florida Weddings

Value
Flexibility
Anna
06/20/2015

Alice was extremely helpful, very professional and got to know us personally in a very short time We felt we had known her for years. She helped with all aspects of our wedding including venue selections, photographers and overall wedding planning. We would highly recommend Alice for your special day.

Heartfelt Florida Weddings responded with the following comments:

I am humbled by your comments Anna. Thank you and Tim for blessing me to be part of something special. I am grateful.

Daisire
04/25/2015

Alice was the most amazing woman to marry us. Her services came straight from her heart. She gave us the most romantic ceremony, just like we asked, and it brought everyone to tears. Highly recommend her services to anyone without a doubt. And very reasonable with her prices. Love her. We will always be thankful for the best ceremony ever.

Heartfelt Florida Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words Daisire. I am truly blessed to work with amazing couples like you and Frank. Thank you for blessing me to be part of something very special. With gratitude.

Services Used: Officiant

I could not have been more pleased with the way Alice delivered our ceremony!! Without knowing us personally, we felt like we have known her for years. Not only was I completely comfortable with her, but she went above and beyond our expectations, I will absolutely refer her!! Thank you so much Alice!!

Heartfelt Florida Weddings responded with the following comments:

I am continually blessed to be part of something very special. I was yet blessed again to perform a wedding ceremony for an amazing couple and equally amazing family. Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of this wondrous time.

Services Used: Officiant

Alice was WONDERFUL. From our first conversation to the actual wedding day, Alice was there. She prepared an awesome script for our vow renewal and helped include my family and daughter into the ceremony. I met her the day of wedding, i was freaking out, and she was that calming voice before I walked down the aisle. The way Alice officiated our ceremony, you would think we knew her all our lives. When she cried, i cried and thats something that I cherished. She made us a beautiful broom for our jumping the broom portion to match my peacock theme. I highly recommend Alice....she is the best!!!

Heartfelt Florida Weddings responded with the following comments:

I am humbled by your kind words Toneda and so glad you enjoyed your special day. I am so blessed to have been part of your beautiful day. Thank you so much. I am grateful.

Rosalyn
06/06/2014

It as an honor to have Alice officiate our ceremony, it was beautiful and our families are blessed to have had her there. Thank you, Alice!

Heartfelt Florida Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words Rosy. I was truly blessed to be part of something very special and equally as blessed to meet your and Govi's family and friends.

Stephanie
05/03/2014

Alice was amazing and professional. She worked with me from the moment I spoke with her and mentioned the wedding. Alice did a great job the day of the wedding. The words she shared the day of definitely moved everyone at the wedding. All of our family and friends could not stop talking about what an amazing job she did. I loved every moment of our ceremony. Thank you!!

Heartfelt Florida Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It truly was a blessing for me to be part of something special shared between two people so much in love. I thank you for blessing me to officiate your wedding.
I am constantly blessed to work with amazing couples like you two. I am grateful.

Services Used: Officiant

Alice was a wonderful addition to our wedding. She was always pleasant, professional and helpful when we spoke to her. She is a very passionate woman who loves Love. Alice sent us drafts to ensure that we had the ceremony of our dreams. She is an amazing woman with a heart of gold. Our wedding would not have been as perfect without the care and passion Alice brought with her. I am forever greatful for having Alice as my officiant. Thank you Heartfelt Florida Weddings! Thank you Alice Delgardo!!!

Heartfelt Florida Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was blessed to be part of the special love you share for one another and equally as blessed to work with such a wonderful couple.

Samantha
01/03/2014

I couldn't have been more press with the services of heartfelt weddings. Alice was great!!!

Heartfelt Florida Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your kind words! I was blessed to be part of something very special.

Lisa
12/28/2013

Alice went beyond my expectations. She really made my day special.

Heartfelt Florida Weddings responded with the following comments:

I am blessed to be with amazing couples such as yourselves. Thank you so much for the honor to be part of this special celebration.

Services Used: Officiant

Alice went above and beyond. We couldn't have dreamed up a better soul. Our ceremony was truly made special through her loving heart. I can't say enough how much we adore her. My only regret is that our relationship to her ends here. We are very grateful and will always remember her kindness.

Heartfelt Florida Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you for blessing me to perform your Ceremony and thank you for sharing your love with me! I am grateful and wish you all the best!

Services Used: Officiant

Alice made our marriage ceremony more special than we imagined it possibly could be. I would recommend her to everyone and anyone who is getting married. What a beautiful memory she's given us for the rest of our lives :-)

Heartfelt Florida Weddings responded with the following comments:

I am so thankful to work with amazing couples such as you two! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of something special you share. It truly was a blessing for me to perform your Ceremony. Thank you!

Services Used: Officiant

Ms. Delgardo was the best. She made our ceremony special and unique. Several of our guests told us it was one of the best ceremonies they had attended. It was heartfelt and touching. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. I would recommend her hands down to anyone looking to get married in Tampa area. Absolutely LOVED her!!!!! Thank you so much!

Heartfelt Florida Weddings responded with the following comments:

The blessing was all mine! Thank you so much for your kind words! It truly is a blessing to work with amazing couples like yourselves!

carolyn
03/29/2013

if you would like a very sincere service this is for you

Heartfelt Florida Weddings responded with the following comments:

I am grateful for your kind words! Thank you!

Services Used: Officiant

Thank you for your beautiful services! Our wedding was perfect! You are outstanding!!

Heartfelt Florida Weddings responded with the following comments:

You are most welcome! What a lovely day for a lovely couple! Thank you for blessing me to perform your wedding ceremony! I'm grateful for your kind words!

Services Used: Officiant

Alice was the absolute highlight of our entire wedding. The entire process was amazing because of her. She was so helpful and kind throughou the planning and the ceremony was even better. The actual ceremony left everyone in tears. It was touching and personal; entirely from the heart. So many of our guests commented on how wonderful she was and how they felt like it was the best ceremony they had been to. I could not say enough good things about this amazing woman. She truly made all the difference in our wedding day :)

Heartfelt Florida Weddings responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Alicia! It truly was a blessing for me to be a part of your and Bradley's Wedding Day. I am grateful to work with amazing couples like you two. Thank you for blessing me to be a part of something very special! With gratitude!

WandaLee
10/06/2012

Alice M Delgardo was absolutely wonderful. I was so fortunate to had found her, she went above and beyond my expectations. Very honest, friendly, patient and very professional which is very important. Her personality gave my wedding that one unique touch, after the ceremony everyone said that she did such an amazing job and everyone loved her.
A wedding its a one time experience and Im glad Alice was a part of it.

Heartfelt Florida Weddings responded with the following comments:

The thanks are all mine! I continue to be blessed to meet amazing couples and play a special part in one of the most important days of a couple's life. Thank you for blessing me to perform your wedding ceremony. With gratitude.