About Ceremonies by Nan

Because your ceremony should be magical.....

Your ceremony is the heart of the wedding day. Out of everything special that makes up your wedding, it will be the ceremony that you will remember most. Ceremonies by Nan is a non-denominational ceremonial service. My name is Nan Klater and I am a Professional Wedding Officiant. I have been performing weddings and other ceremonies since 1995.

I regularly officiate ceremonies for two to two hundred all over the Tampa Bay, Florida area, from the intimate to the formal, any size, any budget. I can recommend the areas most beautiful beaches, parks, halls, hotels and churches as well as other wedding vendors for the wedding of your dreams.

With your input I will custom design your wedding, commitment ceremony, or vow renewal ceremony to your exact style and specifications. Each ceremony is created with taste and sensitivity.

Wedding Studio and pre cruise "Elopement Ceremonies" are two of my specialties. There are beautiful ceremony locations just minutes from the Port of Tampa and I also officiate intimate ceremonies in our Wedding Studio for the two of you or up to thirty guests.

I officiate seven days a week (including on short notice) however my Saturdays do fill up quickly. Call or email today to check your special date and for a free consultation and quote.   I also work directly with other Professional Wedding Officiants, both male and female, that I can refer you to if I am not personally available.

Let me help you make your ceremony the beautiful and memorable event you want it to be. Your ceremony should be magical. Call Ceremonies by Nan and it will be.

3402 S. Dale Mabry Hwy STE G, Tampa, FL 33629

Non-religious (5)
Licensed (2)
Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)

Nan was amazing! Not only was she a pleasure to work with but her ceremonies are beautiful. It has been a month since our wedding has passed and our guests continue to tell us how beautiful the ceremony was and how the words and presentation were just perfect. In addition to our ceremony, Nan made sure that everything ran smoothly and worked with the coordinator and the DJ. I highly recommend her - you will not be disappointed.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Courtney, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

Nan was amazing! My husband and I wanted someone that represented both of us and Nan was that person! She was so helpful with the planning of the ceremony to her assistance and expertise of guiding the bridal party through the rehearsal. She listened to everything that I wanted and made it happen. Nan made my ceremony the best that it could be!!! If my husband and I renew our vows for a special anniversary, I will be contacting Nan! I would definitely recommend Nan to anyone that wants a professional, caring and honest person! Nan even filed the marriage license for us which was one last thing that I had to worry about! Nan was truly amazing and I'm very grateful to her! Thank You!!!!!

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1509557826 838c13fc4c2a334a 1433772248049 dsc04472

Wedding Officiant

$25.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Simply mention that you found us on Wedding Wire to receive a $25 discount on our Officiating Services!!
#WW459fa3749b632365

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Worked with Nan a few times and she is the best. Only kudos to offer her

Ceremonies by Nan is wonderful! Nan is such a sweet and experienced officiant and her process makes it so easy for our couple. I know that any couple would be in good hands having her officiate their ceremony! :) Sasha Abreu-Jimenez Oh So Classy Events

If you are looking for perfect ceremonies, Nan is the person to go to. I had the privilege of serving on two of her wedding ceremonies as a photographer and I can tell you, she is great. One wedding was in an indoor setting in Tampa and another one was in a beach setting at St. Petersburg : Pass-A-Grill beach. It was awesome. She can perform ceremonies at all levels and scales and she can exceed your expectation. She is very prompt and provides all details and makes you comfortable and preps you well for the ceremony. I would strongly recommend her any day of the week and for ceremonies of all scales. Nan is one of the best you can find in the Tampa Bay area.

73 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

3402 S Dale Mabry Hwy, STE G, Tampa, FL 33629   See On Map
813-839-5564 (phone)
Monday - Friday 11 to 5 PM Saturdays, Sundays, Evenings and just about 24/7 by appointment
Ceremonies by Nan is a wedding Officiant Service from Tampa, Florida servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater. Ceremonies by Nan is a professional Wedding Officiant that has been part of the Tampa Bay wedding industry since 1995 specializing in S. Tampa Weddings and Elopements.