Ceremonies by Nan Reviews

Ceremonies by Nan 7
  • I

Ingrid Gunn · Getting married on 02/02/2020

She was great.

She was great. She responded quickly as well.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Mcelroy · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Nan is the best

Great place, Nan was very nice and when she means she gives you her full attention (no taking calls or having anyone else the to take her time away from you) she there only for you and the person you are marrying.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Ceremonies by Nan 8

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Jenn!! Your ceremony was extra special and I loved working with you and John!

Nan
  • Kema

Kema · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Yacht Starship FutureGranted062219

Nan was the best ,she helped make my special day all I expected !

Sent on 08/20/2019

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Kema!! You and Anthony were awesome to work with and the Yacht Starship was a great venue for your ceremony.
  • MANOJ

Manoj Leons · Married on 07/28/2019

Our Special day

Thank you so much Nan.. it's been gracious of you to help me & my hubby to tie us in one loving knot.. though was simple, but you made it very special & unique..
    Loved it.. thanks.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Ceremonies by Nan 9

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and review. I loved your special, intimate ceremony.

Best to you both, Nan

Jarrah Bocian · Married on 07/19/2019

She is amazing!!

We wanted something short and simple and to the point. We were going to be on vacation and just decided it was time we did this thing called marriage. NaN invited us to her studio and made our wedding super awesome. She even took pictures and put them on a flash drive for us. Both of us have been married before and said how awesome Nan was and how we enjoyed our little private ceremony better than our big lavish wedding. To say I would recommend her would be an understatement. She is amazing and wish her all the best that this crazy world has to offer!

Ceremonies by Nan 10
    Ceremonies by Nan 11
    Ceremonies by Nan 12

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You two and your family were so kind and sweet... I just loved your intimate ceremony. Thanks, Nan

Karen and Nina · Married on 07/14/2019

Warm and empathetic

Nan make us feel very confortable. It was a perfect intimate ceremony. Thanks!

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Karen and Nina.... your ceremony was extra special and I am so honored to have officiated for you!! Thanks, Nan

Johna Wright · Married on 07/04/2019

Absolutely awesome!

Sweet and professional and just awesome.

• Mike

Mike · Married on 05/18/2019

A wonderful, memorable, and sentimental ceremony

Nan, does a fabulous job with helping to create and officiate a memorable ceremony... We selected an outdoor location at a park and everything went great. It was super! Around a week after the weeding, Nan sent a very nice package with a picture memory stick and a couple CDs with the music we selected. She also added so very songs that has no doubt made that CD our favorite forever! We would highly recommend Ceremonies by Nan to anyone look for a low cost, low stress, intimate, and special occasion. Nan has been providing this service for quite a while and she has it down! You will definitely be happy, with Nan officiating your wedding or any other ceremony you would like to make super special! Thanks Nan! You made our special day super special and we love you for that....

Thanks again for a wonderful ceremony and we'll chat soon!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Ceremonies by Nan 13

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review and your kind words!!  You and Val your family are very special and I love that you chose me to officiate for you!

Hugs,  Nan

Richard Johnson · Married on 03/21/2019

A Day to Remember...

Nan is one amazing individual who knows how to make such a special day beautiful, love-filled, and deeply memorable. Victor and I married a month ago and Nan was our officiant. it was an intimate ceremony that infused our own vows, blessings from Victor's mother, and beautifully scripted words that Nan shared with us and our guests. There wasn't a dry eye and the tears of happiness are what set the stage for an amazing life for us as we embark on our journey together.

We can wholeheartedly recommend Nan because she is spiritually grounded, deeply passionate, and a wonderful collaborator. If you want your special day to be one to cherish, Nan is the perfect person to make it one you will never forget! ❤️

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Ceremonies by Nan 14

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much Richard. You and Victor are so very special and the love felt from your family and friends was inspiring. Thank you for choosing me as your officiant, I will remember your special day always.
  • Kevin

Kevin Hurley · Married on 03/03/2019

Nan is the best

Nan is very professional and experienced, which made the whole process that much easier. Her responsiveness and great ideas made this part of the planning less stressful. We chose to do traditional vows with a little twist. She understood and even encouraged our quirkiness. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me to officiate for you Kevin. I loved working with you and Heather and your wedding was very special!!

Katie Wallace · Married on 02/10/2019

Dream Wedding

Our wedding couldn't have gone more perfect! We found Nan online because we were traveling from out of state. She had wonderful reviews, and can now see why. I would recommend her to anyone. She made the ceremony fun and relaxing. Thank you!!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much for finding me! Sunken Gardens was the perfect venue for your intimate destination wedding, and I loved your family. Best to you ALL! Nan
  • Amara

Amara · Married on 01/01/2019

Magical Experience

Nan, was simply amazing! From the time I contacted her which was almost a year in advance up until our wedding date. She was very professional, timely, and handled everything accordingly. It was like a magical experience how everything went so smoothly. She made our day that much special and we enjoyed every moment. The vows she provided matched us perfectly! I still reflect back on that day and smile in amazement of how well everything was planned out. It was magical! God and Nan were working hand and hand. :) Thank you Nan!!! Mrs. A. Maston

Sent on 02/22/2019

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much Amara. That is exactly how I feel.... a MOST special day and the perfect way to start the new year!! Best to you both, Nan

Nj1119 · Married on 01/01/2019

Amazing Service

NaN is awesome. We decided at the last minute to get married on New Years Day. NaN made our dream come true. Thanks Nan.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

You are so very welcome... thanks so much for finding me!! I love officiating and really enjoy officiating your sweet elopement.
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 01/01/2019

She was awesome!

Nan was thee ultimate, well rounded, sweetheart that made everything comfortable to easy! You can’t find a better package than her! Our day- no matter how big or small- was one of the funnest and most memorable day of my life! She is a “people person”. She’s just one of those that can’t go wrong. An incredible asset. We love you, NaN!! God bless you for all that you do. We will never forget you!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Ceremonies by Nan 15
    Ceremonies by Nan 16

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Yvonne! You and Lance are so sweet and I am so happy you chose me to officiate your intimate wedding in my studio!! I wish the best to you both!

Kayla Buccellato · Married on 11/09/2018

An officiant you won't forget

Nan was everything we wanted and more. You would think, because she is just reading what you choose for her to say, how hard of a job is it. Well, Nan was and is more than that. She was constantly checking in on us, and giving us advice, as this is both of our first times getting married. She sent over a bunch of different options for us to go off of for her to say. She kept us calm, when we were getting overloaded with the scripts. It may seem like an easy thing, but those vows, are a very big thing in your wedding. Nan met with us in the beginning, so we could get to know each other. She was very sincere and real, and that is what myself and my wife like. Nan was very good with our little kids also, even helped us with our chosen sand ceremony at the end. Nan was very professional and even told us some of her secrets that truly make her an outstanding officiant that all the others. Thank you Nan for an awesome day and thank you for all your effort with our family.

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Ceremonies by Nan 17
    Ceremonies by Nan 18
    Ceremonies by Nan 19

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Kayla and Nikki, for your kind words and the honor of working with you and your family. It was a most amazing day!!

Tammy Sarber · Married on 10/12/2018

Great experience

Nan did a great job on our wedding! She had the songs we chose playing in the background, the cake was really beautiful and set up and she was awesome in helping us finalize our vows!
    We had both been married before and were unsure of what we wanted this time around and she helped us fill in the missing pieces. We highly recommend Nan! Jim and Tammy Sarber. 😍

Sent on 12/06/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Tammy! I really enjoyed working with you and Jim on your intimate studio wedding. I wish the best to you and your family.

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2018

Nan was amazing! She really helped us out on our wedding day!

Nan was amazing! We had got a referral to see her and we decided to show up to see if she was open. She was busy but went out of her way to accommodate us that same day! She was very kind and she made sure all of our requests were taken care of! We highly recommend Nan's services!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much and congrats again! It was my honor to officiate for you. The Fred Ball Park venue was perfect!

Bharat K · Married on 09/28/2018

Great experience!

Great experience with Nan. She even recommended some great locations based on our interests and put together a great ceremony on very short notice. Highly recommend Nan.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and awesome review! You and Ashley were great fun to work with. Best to you both! Nan

Jodi F · Married on 09/22/2018

Nan helped me craft my wedding vows by providing several great examples. Nan was calm and organized and helpful before and during the wedding.

Nan helped me craft my wedding vows by providing several great examples or previous weddings. She was professional and calm and helpful before and during the wedding. Everything was beautiful.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Jodi, You two were fun to work with. I loved the Philippe Park venue and the bicycle theme!!

Donna · Married on 08/05/2018

Nan was very helpful with our ceremonies and was very professional and most efficient.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much Donna... it was my honor to officiate for you and Robert. Your family is so special. Best to you both!! Nan

jenna · Married on 06/23/2018

Nan was great! We were coming from out of state so were unfamiliar with Florida wedding procedures. She was there to gently remind us of key things to take care of, from getting the marriage license to musical accompaniment on the beach! She knows the ropes so can help guide you through this crazy planning time with ease.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks for your kind words and review Jenna! I really enjoyed working with you and Brian for your sweet beach wedding.

Lori · Married on 06/22/2018

We had a very small intimate, although at a park, wedding with just a few friends. Nan accommodated our every wish and then some. She made it fun yet sweet, personal and loving. She'the best.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks Lori! You and Kay are awesome and I loved your sweet park ceremony.

Debra · Married on 05/13/2018

We absolutely loved Nan! She was sensitive to our needs and drove over an hour to meet us for the ceremony. She had the greatest smile and gave us everything we asked for in a ceremony.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks Debra, it was a great honor officiating for you two. Even with the rain-out, everything was perfect!! Congrats again!!

Patty · Married on 04/27/2018

Nan is a fantastic wedding officiant! Thank you again Nan for making us feel comfortable and making our dreams come true.

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Ceremonies by Nan 20

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks Patty and Ali for the great honor of officiating for you! The venue and the day were just perfect. Best to you both! Nan

Nancy · Married on 04/21/2018

Nan was wonderful , she fit right in with the flow of my wedding . Very professional and versatile . I had a beautiful ceremony !

Sent on 05/24/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Nancy for your kind words and great review! Best to you and Carlos and your sweet family.

Thanks again, Nan