Ceremonies by Nan Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Roger
    Roger F. Getting married on 04/02/2022

Great Professional

We got exactly what we planned and expected. very professional

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Roger. I loved officiating for you and Tera and your family at the new Current Hotel in Tampa!
  • Cindy
    Cindy C. Married on 11/06/2021

Fabulous service!

Nan was fantastic for our recent ceremony. We highly recommend her services! Cindy & Steven.

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Cindy and Steven!! I really enjoyed working with you and your families and loved your sweet waterfront wedding! Nan
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 10/30/2021

Nan is the best

Great place, Nan was very nice and when she means she gives you her full attention (no taking calls or having anyone else the to take her time away from you) she there only for you and the person you are marrying.

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Jenn!! Your ceremony was extra special and I loved working with you and John!

Alyssa F. Married on 08/22/2021

Beautiful ceremony

My husband and I originally booked our wedding with Nan for August 2021 but due to Covid we needed to push it back. Nan was very accommodating when we needed to change the date several times. She even offered us a small studio ceremony and still did our big ceremony with reception months later. Nan’s communication was great, she sent over several samples to create our ceremony and really wanted to make sure our ceremony was everything we wanted. We thank you so much!

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and review. So happy that I could officiate for you twice:-) I wish you both the best of everything! Nan
    Kym Married on 05/29/2021

Awesome Experience!

My now husband used Ceremonies by Nan for a one stop shop! We have a very small intimate and inexpensive ceremony with some decorations and our own playlist!

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Kym, it was my honor. I really enjoyed working with you and your husband for your intimate studio wedding!! Nan
  • Tricia
    Tricia A. Married on 05/12/2021

Wonderful Wedding Officiant

Nan was (and is) an awesome officiant. She is very friendly, professional, helpful courteous and open to suggestions. She created the perfect wedding vows for our ceremony. And as an unexpected added bonus, she took pictures of our ceremony and sent them to us. We feel in our spirit that she was the perfect person to officiate our wedding.

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much for the honor and for your kind words! You two were so much fun to work with. I wish the best to you both!
    Toni Married on 12/26/2020

Perfect! I asked & I received!

Everything was simple, exactly what we requested, quick, easy, painless and didn’t break the bank! Overall great experience!!

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and review Toni!! Loved your intimate beach wedding at Cypress Point Park. So glad you found me to officiate for you. Best to you both, Nan
  • Y
    Yanelis P. Married on 12/19/2020

Nan is amazing

Nan was amazing, she was quick to respond my questions and was available via text. Everything went as planned. If you need to get married in the Tampa Bay Area Nan is a must! Also her prices are very reasonable.

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much Yani!! You two are awesome and I loved your intimate home family ceremony. Thanks so much for the honor.
  • Christopher
    Christopher C. Married on 11/11/2020

Nan was great

Nan officiated our wedding on the Riverwalk in downtown Tampa. She was excellent and totally helped us with our self-written vows. They were a little unique. She was absolutely professional, polite, and patient. ( I [groom] forgot the license at home, for her to sign. Added about 30 minutes to our ceremony, but it ultimately made the sunset in our photos absolutely perfect.) I appreciated Nan's patience, but she really didn't seem to mind at all waiting for my wife to save the day. Everything worked out better than planned, and I am very pleased that we went with her to officiate. Thanks Nan! Best wishes to you and all the future weddings!

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Christopher! I loved officiating for you and Amy. The Riverwalk was perfect for your intimate family ceremony.
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl L. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing!

Wonderful experience all around! Nan met with us months before the wedding, gave us other ceremonies to look through, and we were able to customize our own ceremony! Great communication throughout the entire process! Overjoyed with Nan and how flawlessly everything was done. Thank you for making our day even more special!

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and review. Loved your ceremony at the Rusty and you two are awesome!!
  • Susan
    Susan S. Married on 06/01/2020

Chapel of Love

Nan was very accommodating came,in early for us so we could decorate arch with 🌸 flowers and flowers on the runner. Everyone loved the ceremony. ❤️

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Susan!! You really made the place look special. I love that you were taking your entire group with you on your honeymoon. ❤️
    Star S. Married on 05/18/2020

Me and my husband love nan

Nan is perfect to officiate your wedding ! Me and my husband had the best experience and we won’t ever forget. Please don’t hesitate ! You won’t regret it

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Star. It was my honor to officiate your sweet elopement. So glad you found me! Nan
    Johnna W. Married on 04/17/2020

NAna Ceremonies

Nana was very sweet , we wanted a beach wedding but with the beach closed, we did it in her office it was very comfortable but next year we will renew our vows on the beach! Thanks for everything Nana
    Johnna and Mike

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Hi Johnna! Thanks for your flexibility and kind review. So sorry you did not get your dream beach wedding just yet, but I look forward to your beach renewal. Best to you both, Nan
    Melissa H. Married on 03/27/2020

Nan is great!

Nan was very responsive, kind, and professional. She acted quickly when we decided to rush our elopement due to Covid and we had a sweet, intimate, socially-distanced ceremony. We're so grateful she was able to help us and be part of our special day.

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Hi Melissa, Thanks so much! So glad you found me and I loved officiating your intimate elopement in my studio. I wish the best to you and your family. Nan
    Mandy W. Married on 02/29/2020

Highly recommend Ceremonies by Nan on your special day

Nan was extremely flexible and friendly. She provided us with many good suggestions and advice for our wedding day. She was especially helpful in helping us craft our vows. It was a very sweet, heartwarming, and fun ceremony. We are truly grateful for all of Nan’s help as we were new to the Tampa area and found Nan on WeddingWire and saw all the positive reviews. I hope all the future brides will find this review useful. We highly recommend Ceremonies by Nan on your special day!

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Mandy! I loved officiating for you and Scott at Jackson'sn. That was the perfect venue for your intimate ceremony. Welcome to Tampa Bay!!
  • I
    Ingrid G. Married on 02/02/2020

She was great.

She was great. She responded quickly as well.

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Ingrid!! I loved your sweet Valentines Day Wedding. I wish the very best to you both!
  • Kema
    Kema Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Yacht Starship FutureGranted062219

Nan was the best ,she helped make my special day all I expected !

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Kema!! You and Anthony were awesome to work with and the Yacht Starship was a great venue for your ceremony.
  • MANOJ
    Manoj L. Married on 07/28/2019

Our Special day

Thank you so much Nan.. it's been gracious of you to help me & my hubby to tie us in one loving knot.. though was simple, but you made it very special & unique..
    Loved it.. thanks.

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and review. I loved your special, intimate ceremony.

Best to you both, Nan
    Jarrah B. Married on 07/19/2019

She is amazing!!

We wanted something short and simple and to the point. We were going to be on vacation and just decided it was time we did this thing called marriage. NaN invited us to her studio and made our wedding super awesome. She even took pictures and put them on a flash drive for us. Both of us have been married before and said how awesome Nan was and how we enjoyed our little private ceremony better than our big lavish wedding. To say I would recommend her would be an understatement. She is amazing and wish her all the best that this crazy world has to offer!

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You two and your family were so kind and sweet... I just loved your intimate ceremony. Thanks, Nan
    Karen A. Married on 07/14/2019

Warm and empathetic

Nan make us feel very confortable. It was a perfect intimate ceremony. Thanks!

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Karen and Nina.... your ceremony was extra special and I am so honored to have officiated for you!! Thanks, Nan
    Johna W. Married on 07/04/2019

Absolutely awesome!

Sweet and professional and just awesome.
  • Mike
    Mike Married on 05/18/2019

A wonderful, memorable, and sentimental ceremony

Nan, does a fabulous job with helping to create and officiate a memorable ceremony... We selected an outdoor location at a park and everything went great. It was super! Around a week after the weeding, Nan sent a very nice package with a picture memory stick and a couple CDs with the music we selected. She also added so very songs that has no doubt made that CD our favorite forever! We would highly recommend Ceremonies by Nan to anyone look for a low cost, low stress, intimate, and special occasion. Nan has been providing this service for quite a while and she has it down! You will definitely be happy, with Nan officiating your wedding or any other ceremony you would like to make super special! Thanks Nan! You made our special day super special and we love you for that....

Thanks again for a wonderful ceremony and we'll chat soon!

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review and your kind words!!  You and Val your family are very special and I love that you chose me to officiate for you!

Hugs,  Nan
    Richard J. Married on 03/21/2019

A Day to Remember...

Nan is one amazing individual who knows how to make such a special day beautiful, love-filled, and deeply memorable. Victor and I married a month ago and Nan was our officiant. it was an intimate ceremony that infused our own vows, blessings from Victor's mother, and beautifully scripted words that Nan shared with us and our guests. There wasn't a dry eye and the tears of happiness are what set the stage for an amazing life for us as we embark on our journey together.

We can wholeheartedly recommend Nan because she is spiritually grounded, deeply passionate, and a wonderful collaborator. If you want your special day to be one to cherish, Nan is the perfect person to make it one you will never forget! ❤️

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much Richard. You and Victor are so very special and the love felt from your family and friends was inspiring. Thank you for choosing me as your officiant, I will remember your special day always.
  • Kevin
    Kevin H. Married on 03/03/2019

Nan is the best

Nan is very professional and experienced, which made the whole process that much easier. Her responsiveness and great ideas made this part of the planning less stressful. We chose to do traditional vows with a little twist. She understood and even encouraged our quirkiness. We highly recommend her.

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me to officiate for you Kevin. I loved working with you and Heather and your wedding was very special!!