Ceremonies by Nan Reviews

Ceremonies by Nan 5
  • Amara

Amara · Married on 01/01/2019

Magical Experience

Nan, was simply amazing! From the time I contacted her which was almost a year in advance up until our wedding date. She was very professional, timely, and handled everything accordingly. It was like a magical experience how everything went so smoothly. She made our day that much special and we enjoyed every moment. The vows she provided matched us perfectly! I still reflect back on that day and smile in amazement of how well everything was planned out. It was magical! God and Nan were working hand and hand. :) Thank you Nan!!! Mrs. A. Maston

Sent on 02/23/2019

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much Amara. That is exactly how I feel.... a MOST special day and the perfect way to start the new year!! Best to you both, Nan

Nj1119 · Married on 01/01/2019

Amazing Service

NaN is awesome. We decided at the last minute to get married on New Years Day. NaN made our dream come true. Thanks Nan.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

You are so very welcome... thanks so much for finding me!! I love officiating and really enjoy officiating your sweet elopement.

Kayla Buccellato · Married on 11/09/2018

An officiant you won't forget

Nan was everything we wanted and more. You would think, because she is just reading what you choose for her to say, how hard of a job is it. Well, Nan was and is more than that. She was constantly checking in on us, and giving us advice, as this is both of our first times getting married. She sent over a bunch of different options for us to go off of for her to say. She kept us calm, when we were getting overloaded with the scripts. It may seem like an easy thing, but those vows, are a very big thing in your wedding. Nan met with us in the beginning, so we could get to know each other. She was very sincere and real, and that is what myself and my wife like. Nan was very good with our little kids also, even helped us with our chosen sand ceremony at the end. Nan was very professional and even told us some of her secrets that truly make her an outstanding officiant that all the others. Thank you Nan for an awesome day and thank you for all your effort with our family.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Ceremonies by Nan 6
    Ceremonies by Nan 7
    Ceremonies by Nan 8

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Kayla and Nikki, for your kind words and the honor of working with you and your family. It was a most amazing day!!

Tammy Sarber · Married on 10/12/2018

Great experience

Nan did a great job on our wedding! She had the songs we chose playing in the background, the cake was really beautiful and set up and she was awesome in helping us finalize our vows!
    We had both been married before and were unsure of what we wanted this time around and she helped us fill in the missing pieces. We highly recommend Nan! Jim and Tammy Sarber. 😍

Sent on 12/07/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Tammy! I really enjoyed working with you and Jim on your intimate studio wedding. I wish the best to you and your family.

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2018

Nan was amazing! She really helped us out on our wedding day!

Nan was amazing! We had got a referral to see her and we decided to show up to see if she was open. She was busy but went out of her way to accommodate us that same day! She was very kind and she made sure all of our requests were taken care of! We highly recommend Nan's services!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much and congrats again! It was my honor to officiate for you. The Fred Ball Park venue was perfect!

Bharat K · Married on 09/28/2018

Great experience!

Great experience with Nan. She even recommended some great locations based on our interests and put together a great ceremony on very short notice. Highly recommend Nan.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and awesome review! You and Ashley were great fun to work with. Best to you both! Nan

Jodi F · Married on 09/22/2018

Nan helped me craft my wedding vows by providing several great examples. Nan was calm and organized and helpful before and during the wedding.

Nan helped me craft my wedding vows by providing several great examples or previous weddings. She was professional and calm and helpful before and during the wedding. Everything was beautiful.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Jodi, You two were fun to work with. I loved the Philippe Park venue and the bicycle theme!!

Donna · Married on 08/05/2018

Nan was very helpful with our ceremonies and was very professional and most efficient.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much Donna... it was my honor to officiate for you and Robert. Your family is so special. Best to you both!! Nan

jenna · Married on 06/23/2018

Nan was great! We were coming from out of state so were unfamiliar with Florida wedding procedures. She was there to gently remind us of key things to take care of, from getting the marriage license to musical accompaniment on the beach! She knows the ropes so can help guide you through this crazy planning time with ease.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks for your kind words and review Jenna! I really enjoyed working with you and Brian for your sweet beach wedding.

Lori · Married on 06/22/2018

We had a very small intimate, although at a park, wedding with just a few friends. Nan accommodated our every wish and then some. She made it fun yet sweet, personal and loving. She'the best.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks Lori! You and Kay are awesome and I loved your sweet park ceremony.

Debra · Married on 05/13/2018

We absolutely loved Nan! She was sensitive to our needs and drove over an hour to meet us for the ceremony. She had the greatest smile and gave us everything we asked for in a ceremony.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks Debra, it was a great honor officiating for you two. Even with the rain-out, everything was perfect!! Congrats again!!

Patty · Married on 04/27/2018

Nan is a fantastic wedding officiant! Thank you again Nan for making us feel comfortable and making our dreams come true.

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Ceremonies by Nan 9

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks Patty and Ali for the great honor of officiating for you! The venue and the day were just perfect. Best to you both! Nan

Nancy · Married on 04/21/2018

Nan was wonderful , she fit right in with the flow of my wedding . Very professional and versatile . I had a beautiful ceremony !

Sent on 05/24/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Nancy for your kind words and great review! Best to you and Carlos and your sweet family.

Thanks again, Nan

Ashley · Married on 04/15/2018

Nan did a fantastic job officiating our wedding! I would recommend her to anyone for their big day!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley and Megan for your kind words and awesome review. I love officiating weddings and yours was extra special at Sunken Gardens. It was great working with many of my friend-ors as your vendors! I wish the best for you both! Nan

Susan · Married on 03/13/2018

Nan did a great job! She had several wedding vows for us to choose from. We combined different parts from 3 different sets of vows, to fit us best. It was both our second wedding. We couldn’t have been happier!! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Ceremonies by Nan 10

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, it was an honor to officiate for you and Mike!

Courtney · Married on 10/28/2017

Nan was amazing! Not only was she a pleasure to work with but her ceremonies are beautiful. It has been a month since our wedding has passed and our guests continue to tell us how beautiful the ceremony was and how the words and presentation were just perfect. In addition to our ceremony, Nan made sure that everything ran smoothly and worked with the coordinator and the DJ. I highly recommend her - you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much!! I really enjoyed working with you both and the venue was just perfect.

Merle · Married on 10/20/2017

We wanted a simple, intimate ceremony to cosummate our marriage so we researched private wedding officiants in the Tampa area and came across the name of Nan Klater. In reading the reviews about Nan's services, we felt that she is the wedding officiant for us, so we sent her a message. Nan responded within hours and set up a call and face2face meeting for us to discuss our options. She was very professional yet had a personal touch that made us feel that our preferences are very important to her. She recommended Fred Ball Park as our wedding venue, which was perfect for us. We liked the idea of exchanging our vows in a nice gazebo, close enough to the water. Nan offered several samples of wedding vows and from those, we came up with our own, personalized wedding vows.

On our wedding day, Nan was right on time (she arrived at the venue ahead of us) and had everything in place, even the music. The pictures that she took before, during and after our wedding are all wonderful. They captured everything that was meaningful to us on our special day, and more.

Nan, thank you so much for making our wedding day so memorable! Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday and more success in your endeavors!

With much appreciation,
    Ghary & Merle Gibbs

Sent on 12/13/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much Ghary and Merle for your kind words and awesome review. I love officiating weddings and yours was super sweet and very intimate. I wish the best for you both! Nan

Megan · Married on 07/27/2017

Nan was amazing! My husband and I wanted someone that represented both of us and Nan was that person! She was so helpful with the planning of the ceremony to her assistance and expertise of guiding the bridal party through the rehearsal. She listened to everything that I wanted and made it happen. Nan made my ceremony the best that it could be!!! If my husband and I renew our vows for a special anniversary, I will be contacting Nan! I would definitely recommend Nan to anyone that wants a professional, caring and honest person! Nan even filed the marriage license for us which was one last thing that I had to worry about! Nan was truly amazing and I'm very grateful to her! Thank You!!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much for the honor, Megan and Kevin. You two were great fun to work with, and your venue was amazing:-) Best of everything to you both!! Nan

Kaelin · Married on 06/26/2017

Nan was an absolute joy to work with! She made herself readily available for any questions I had, and she helped me create the most beautiful vows for my ceremony! She was so passionate and caring in regards to making our ceremony perfect, she really took all of the stress out of the process. I cannot recommend her enough, so if you're looking for an officiant, look no further! She's an exceptional quality, and will do everything she can to make your day as easy as possible!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Thanks for the awesome review Kaelin! It was an honor officiating for you. Nan

Latrese · Married on 05/11/2017

Book now, Nan is wonderful, she made everything smooth and easy for us. It is our 1st wedding and hopefully last and I could not ask for anything more. Thank you so much Nan for making my special day something we will never forget.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much... it was my honor to officiate for you. Best to you both!!

Nan

Jan · Married on 05/09/2017

Nan's support and advice was very much appreciated and made it all a very beautiful wedding!

Michelle · Married on 04/02/2017

We were looking for a wedding officiant, a very good friend of ours recommend Ceremonies by Nan. Not knowing what we needed to do Nan was great we talked through the entire process. We wanted a beach wedding and Nan was so helpful to make our special day the best day of our life. Thank you Nan Klater for giving us a once in a lifetime day to remember. ❤️❤️

Sent on 06/05/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks you both for the great honor of officiating for you! The venue and the day were just perfect. Best to you both! Nan
  • F

Fransheska · Married on 03/12/2017

Nan! Where do I start!!!! I'm so happy you were the first option that popped up with my google search! Our need for an officiant was with such short notice! As anyone could imagine I was beyond freaking out thinking we wouldn't be able to get married lol. As soon as you said you were available that day I was so happy!!!! I couldn't thank you enough for even meeting us so late in the evening due to our schedules. Your quick responses to emails and phone calls reassured me everything would be ok! We had An amazing time at your office getting to know each other and going over our wants and needs. The day of was perfect! Sorry for starting a little late! The ceremony was perfect. We have rec'd so many compliments! You truly are great at what you do! We will recommend you to anyone we can! - Mrs and Mrs Reyes

Sent on 05/25/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and awesome review! You and Vanna were great fun to work with. I especially loved the venue and the Shakespeare reading:-) Best to you both! Nan

John · Married on 02/23/2017

Nan did an amazing job on our wedding! She was incredibly professional and helped walk us through the process of selecting the perfect vows, took wonderful pictures, and made sure that every aspect fit us perfectly! I would highly recommend her for your ceremony!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much John. It was my honor. You and Cyndy were fun to work with... and did not let the rain phase you one bit:-) They say it is good luck on your wedding day! Best to you both!