3422 East Debazan Ave, Saint Petersburg, FL 33706 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Stephanie A Smith Photography

First and foremost, thank you for checking out Stephanie A Smith Photography. I feel so blessed to say I am a destination wedding photographer and love every minute of it. To me, photography is creating and capturing the emotion unfolding in front of you.

At Stephanie A Smith Photography my goal is getting the shot that tells your story, that will display emotions, and will stir your soul.

Follow Stephanie A Smith Photography on

Stephanie A Smith Photography 5
Stephanie A Smith Photography 6
Stephanie A Smith Photography 7

Katherine · Married on 04/21/2018

Not sure where to start, but we are so incredibly happy we booked Stephanie for our wedding. Just received our engagement photos (in lightening speed) and are delighted with how they came out! While we appreciate her skilled photography, we also appreciate her energy and attentiveness during the shoot. She makes everyone feel at ease despite somewhat stressful circumstances. Highly recommend!

Samantha · Married on 11/18/2017

We can't even begin to describe how amazing Stephanie is! She truly captured the joy and emotion of our wedding through her photography. We booked Stephanie about a year and a half in advance as we fell in love with her natural style. We saw her photos online of our venue and that is one of the reasons we booked it and her!

I hate taking photos of myself and get very nervous around cameras, so finding a photographer who made me feel comfortable was important. We did an engagement/puppy portrait session with Stephanie and she made us feel so comfortable. It was so fun running around the beach and snapping photos! On our wedding day, she went above and beyond, making sure we did not miss any important photos. Stephanie definitely helped keep me calm during the wedding as well. She was like another bridesmaid helping me carry my dress and making sure I always had my bouquet on hand.

Besides being the most amazing wedding photographer, Stephanie is also an amazing person. I highly recommend trusting her with your wedding photos. I have never seen someone so dedicated to their work. It really shows! Thank you Stephanie for helping us capture our special day. We will cherish these photos forever!

Stephanie A Smith Photography 8
    Stephanie A Smith Photography 14
    Stephanie A Smith Photography 15
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/15/2017

We found Stephanie after sifting through several photographers in the area for our wedding…We picked her based on her portfolio and the pleasant exchanges we had via phone/email.

On the wedding day, Stephanie showed up with a positive & professional attitude. She was very accommodating and even assisted with me getting ready with my dress. Additionally, she was catering to our family’s constant random requests photo ops every moment they felt like. Stephanie was all smiles the whole time (something that helped offset the stress of the wedding) and she was very friendly to everyone.

After the wedding, we got our photos (in a flash drive) in a very unique/pretty package. Our photos turned out absolutely stunning. She captured the day perfectly and beautifully. We had a great experience, exceptional photos and we cannot recommend her enough!

Stephanie A Smith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Brogen Productions
    Brogen Productions Wedding Videographers

Stephanie Smith is Tampa Bay's premiere wedding photographer!!!! She's amazing to work with and a beautiful soul! <3

• Rising Lotus Photography
    Rising Lotus Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie is AMAZING. As a photographer I am in love with her work, as a Bride I was very grateful to have her photograph my wedding. If you are looking for the best.... Stephanie A. Smith Photography is for you.

• Movie Magic Productions
    Movie Magic Productions Wedding Videographers

Love working with Stephanie. It's almost like we think alike when working together. Great personality and easy to work with.

• 3422 East Debazan Ave Saint Petersburg, FL 33706 See on map