Stephanie A Smith Photography Reviews

Stephanie A Smith Photography 5
Stephanie A Smith Photography 6
Stephanie A Smith Photography 7

Katherine · Married on 04/21/2018

Not sure where to start, but we are so incredibly happy we booked Stephanie for our wedding. Just received our engagement photos (in lightening speed) and are delighted with how they came out! While we appreciate her skilled photography, we also appreciate her energy and attentiveness during the shoot. She makes everyone feel at ease despite somewhat stressful circumstances. Highly recommend!

Samantha · Married on 11/18/2017

We can't even begin to describe how amazing Stephanie is! She truly captured the joy and emotion of our wedding through her photography. We booked Stephanie about a year and a half in advance as we fell in love with her natural style. We saw her photos online of our venue and that is one of the reasons we booked it and her!

I hate taking photos of myself and get very nervous around cameras, so finding a photographer who made me feel comfortable was important. We did an engagement/puppy portrait session with Stephanie and she made us feel so comfortable. It was so fun running around the beach and snapping photos! On our wedding day, she went above and beyond, making sure we did not miss any important photos. Stephanie definitely helped keep me calm during the wedding as well. She was like another bridesmaid helping me carry my dress and making sure I always had my bouquet on hand.

Besides being the most amazing wedding photographer, Stephanie is also an amazing person. I highly recommend trusting her with your wedding photos. I have never seen someone so dedicated to their work. It really shows! Thank you Stephanie for helping us capture our special day. We will cherish these photos forever!

Stephanie A Smith Photography 8
    Stephanie A Smith Photography 14
    Stephanie A Smith Photography 15
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/15/2017

We found Stephanie after sifting through several photographers in the area for our wedding…We picked her based on her portfolio and the pleasant exchanges we had via phone/email.

On the wedding day, Stephanie showed up with a positive & professional attitude. She was very accommodating and even assisted with me getting ready with my dress. Additionally, she was catering to our family’s constant random requests photo ops every moment they felt like. Stephanie was all smiles the whole time (something that helped offset the stress of the wedding) and she was very friendly to everyone.

After the wedding, we got our photos (in a flash drive) in a very unique/pretty package. Our photos turned out absolutely stunning. She captured the day perfectly and beautifully. We had a great experience, exceptional photos and we cannot recommend her enough!

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Stephanie made my husband and I feel comfortable on our wedding day. She was so energetic and fun to be around. Her excitement for her work makes you instantly at ease. Stephanie is beyond talented, we could not be happier with our photos. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer for their wedding. Thank you Stephanie!

Courtney · Married on 04/22/2017

The first time I talked to Stephanie I knew I would love her, she is so enthusiastic and outgoing... She truly made me feel so pretty and special on my wedding day, so I have been dying to get our pictures and they just arrived! All I can say is WOW every picture is just amazing! She captured the most candid shots, you can really tell the love, joy and laughter in every picture. She was also AMAZING with our 2yo son and worked her magic to get him to look at her and smile in every pic! Thank you so much Stephanie!

Jessica · Married on 02/25/2017

Stephanie is the type of girl that you spend an hour with and immediately you want to be her best friend. She is so happy and positive, she can make anyone comfortable, even if you hate taking pictures (as my husband does)! Not only is Stephanie the bees knees, she takes incredible pictures. If you want quality photography for your wedding, look no further. She is THE BEST!!!

Kelly · Married on 07/13/2016

We absolutely LOVED having Stephanie capture our 10 year vow renewal on the beach! She was tons of fun, arrived early, our images were AMAZING and her package presentation was beautiful (complete with hand written note). Not to mention she blew her turn around time out of the water. She quoted us two to three weeks and we received our gallery MUCH sooner than that. We will treasure these images for years to come. Thank you Stephanie! For being exactly what we envisioned in a wedding photographer :)

Laura · Married on 07/02/2016

I'm not sure words can ever express how truly we loved our experience with Stephanie. She photographed our wedding at the Postcard Inn early July. Her energy, professionalism and spirit was what attracted us to her. As well as the most beautiful photos we could have asked for. I was very anxious and she kept me laughing throughout the day. Our guests couldn't stop saying how amazing and fun she was and now we have beautiful photos to cherish forever. Thank you Stephanie for being more than we could have hoped for.

Alex · Married on 05/15/2016

Stephanie made our wedding amazing. She was recommended to us by Alexandra Settlemyer at the Don Cesar Hotel. We are very happy we called her first, her response was lightning fast.

Photos are such a big part of the wedding, and we knew from our initial consultation with Stephanie that she is very passionate about what she does. As she showed us albums of other weddings she had done, each album told a story and made us felt like we were part of the wedding, and that was exactly what we wanted for our wedding.

We are from Chicago but held our wedding at the Don Cesar hotel in St. Pete Beach. Communication with Stephanie leading up to the wedding was critical, and she was very prompt with all responses via email, text, and phone, which really put us at ease. She also coordinated well with our DJ (DJ Dave Awesome) and our wedding coordinator Alexandra at the Don.

Come the day of, Stephanie ran the show with pictures. She knew exactly what she was doing, even brought on a second shooter, and everything went perfect. In fact we couldn't believe how well organized it was, we were very impressed.

We recommend that everyone having a wedding in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area use Stephanie and her services, you will be very impressed just as we were!

Marissa · Married on 05/14/2016

Stephanie is an incredibly talented photographer. Her pictures truly capture the emotion of your wedding day - love, laughter, tears of joy, nerves, excitement, you name it. You will not be disappointed when you receive your pictures from her.

She also is one of the NICEST people I've ever met. More than any other vendor we worked with in the process of planning the wedding, she always made me feel like our wedding was her favorite and the most important wedding she's ever been a part of! This meant so much to me - she was always excited as we got closer to the day and excited as she went through the pictures.

Because we live in Atlanta and were getting married in Tampa, having someone who was extremely responsive and attentive was really important to me. I emailed a few different photographers in Tampa initially, and Stephanie was the first to respond. She stayed (and still stays) in touch with me effortlessly.

Stephanie is truly an artist and it's 100% worth letting her "do her thing". There were some pictures we wanted to make sure we had, but we let her choose where to take them and how they would look. Not only does this make the day stress-free for you, but you'll be thrilled you did it when you receive the finished product! She knows what she's doing - trust her.

I really can't say enough nice things about Stephanie and her photography. Wedding photos are so important - you will have them FOREVER, so make the investment! Your wedding day is the one time you will have all of your closest friends and family in one room - you want to have memories and photos commemorating it. Stephanie was worth every dime and I would 100% hire her if I were to do it all over again. You will not only LOVE your pictures, but you will also make a new friend!!

Amanda · Married on 04/16/2016

Stephanie was absolutely our favorite vendor throughout the whole wedding process. She was always professional and quick to respond, which was much appreciated throughout the planning phase as well! It was an overcast-y day, but she brought the sunshine and good energy! We felt so confident in her skills that we were able to relax and enjoy the moment. Our bridal party and families loved her as well! She truly went above and beyond on our wedding day assuring that we got pictures of everything.

Bre · Married on 03/19/2016

Stephanie was the first vendor we chose and by FAR one of the best. She did both our engagement and our wedding photos, and we could not be happier. Not only is her photography amazing, but we received so many compliments from our wedding party and family on her professionalism and her infectious personality, which took the stress out of . Your photographer is someone who is going to be by your side almost your entire wedding day, and we are SO glad we had Stephanie

Dawn · Married on 02/20/2016

I will forever be grateful that Stephanie was recommended to me!! We clicked from our first introductory meeting, and I immediately fell in love with both her bubbly, friendly personality and the beauty of her work. She is so professional and personable, and she put me right at ease. That afternoon I cancelled every other photographer appointment I had lined up, because I knew I had found "the one!" When it came to the day of the wedding, she captured details that I didn't even realize were happening and fit right in with my bridesmaids and me- she truly felt like "one of the girls" that day, yet she was always working and always calm. She made things fun, and as a bride I really appreciated that. The wedding photos are stunning, and I have had tons of compliments from friends and family about how great she was and how beautiful the photos turned out. Honestly, I can't say enough about Stephanie, she was truly a shining part of our wedding day and I am SO happy I found her!!

I can't say enough good things about Stephanie. My pictures turned out beautiful. She has a great laid-back vibe while taking pictures, and her pictures come out looking super natural. My husband hates having his picture taken, and he really liked working with her. Despite her laid-back vibe, she is super organized and made sure to get all the family pictures. She was also great the weeks leading up to the wedding, coordinating with our planner and visiting the location to scope out shots. She is great with dogs, so if you have a pet you want to include in photos, I would definitely recommend her. She even sent dog treats for ours.

We LOVE Stephanie A Smith Photography. Here's the best way to explain - after the wedding several people came up and asked if she was my friend. She puts everyone at ease so much that wedding guests assumed we'd known each other for years. Not only is she fun but her photos are amazing. I liked so many of them it was tough to choose which ones to frame. We highly recommend you book Stephanie for your big day!

Jennifer · Married on 01/06/2016

Not to belittle any of the other vendors hired for my wedding but hiring Stephanie was the BEST decision made while planning!!! She literally brought out the sunshine when she arrived and did not stop spreading happiness throughout the day. Stephanie remains so professional but is still able to make guests laugh and comfortable all while capturing amazing photos. My husband and I loved her personality (watch her video!) and knew she was a perfect fit for our style. We would highly recommend her to any and all brides looking for a fun, professional and amazing all around person and photographer for their big day.

Cecilia · Married on 06/27/2015

It is hard for us to express how honored and pleased we are to have had Stephanie Smith as our wedding photographer. Stephanie is the type of person who you fall in love with instantly. She becomes your best friend while maintaining the professionalism needed to get the job done beautifully. We spent a ton of time and money on our wedding, as most couples do-the photographer should not be one of the pieces you skimp out on. Yes, the photography piece comes with a price tag, but that cost is the piece that is most worth it. Stephanie captures every angle and special moment throughout your wedding, providing you with the memories you will cherish forever. Stephanie's work is truly magnificent and worth every penny. It is a worthwhile investment. Stephanie traveled overseas to Stockholm, Sweden to help make our special day as fun and relaxed as possible!!! Sweden loved Stephanie as much as we did!

Charlie · Married on 05/02/2015

Working with Stephanie on our wedding day was one of our favorite parts of the whole event. Her first priority was letting us be ourselves so she could capture a collection of candid moments that really painted a picture of what our wedding was like. Her relaxed and fun attitude immediately put us at ease and allowed us to enjoy everything that was going on around us without being stressed about our photos. On top of all this, every photo came out beautifully. With a perfect balance of artsy and practical, Stephanie really bottled up the entire vibe of our wedding. If you want someone who is fun, professional, and very clearly loves what she does, Stephanie is the absolute right choice!

Lindsey · Married on 02/21/2015

Stephanie was awesome! She is a remarkable photographer - we loved our wedding pictures. We met twice and she was always available. I never felt rushed at our meetings - I felt as though she genuinely cared that we have an amazing day, taking the time to listen to the concept/ events for the day. She even added much appreciated input on ideas that other vendors had not mentioned or had over looked. Not only is Stephanie an awesome photographer but she is an overall wedding expert. Friendly, supportive, dependable, and genuinely wants your day to be fun! The passion for her work shows in her pictures!

K · Married on 02/08/2015

From studying the angle of the sun at the venue beforehand to capturing the best moments throughout the ceremony and reception, Stephanie is simply the best there is! Her creative talent, energetic personality and professional touch made our event one we will cherish in photos for years to come.

Allison · Married on 02/07/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Stephanie!!! She is an extremely talented and professional photographer, which I knew because she also photographed my sister's wedding. Once I got engaged, I coordinated my wedding date with Stephanie because I knew I had to have her there for my wedding day. The pictures are beautiful and she really makes EVERYONE look amazing. She does a great job of truly capturing the vibe of the day and of the couple. Most importantly, she brings an uplifting energy to everything she does (from initial phone calls, to texts, to the actual wedding day and beyond) that enhance and complement the entire experience. I cannot say enough about her positive energy and our overall experience with Stephanie. I highly recommend Stephanie as a photographer!

Very sweet and fun photographer! Makes you feel super comfortable in front of the camera! Would definitely use her again!

Megan · Married on 11/15/2014

I'm so happy I found Stephanie Smith to photograph our wedding! We were having a destination wedding, so I looked up a few photographers online and emailed the ones who had images I liked. One of them was Stephanie and I'm so glad I found her! She responded to my email right away and I decided to book her for our wedding. She was super flexible and since we were coming in from far away, she was happy to swap the engagement session that was part of our package to photograph at our rehearsal dinner instead. She was so great to work with on our wedding day! We had young kids in the wedding party and Stephanie knows just how to make them smile and laugh. She's also fast in getting photos back so you don't have to wait forever. I love the images she captured, they are natural and beautiful!
    She also has a rescue dog, so I instantly knew that she was awesome!

Alyssa · Married on 10/04/2014

Stephanie is absolutely incredible!

We came across her work online and met with her via Skype shortly after. Her positive energy and happiness are so contagious! We were instantly big fans, and we booked her for our wedding in New Jersey in October 2014. At first we were slightly hesitant about working with someone 10 states away, but Stephanie put us at ease. She made it so easy for us, it felt like she was local!

We can not say enough great things about her work. Stephanie is extraordinarily talented. Our wedding photos are so gorgeous, we could not be happier! Each of the photos she takes are so perfectly thought out and creative, they all look like art. She captured each of the moments of our day so beautifully. When my husband and I went through our photos, we could not stop smiling. There were some moments that she captured that we had forgotten about in the excitement of the day – thanks to Stephanie, we now have the memory!

Stephanie was more than a photographer. It was like I had another bridesmaid with me on my wedding day. She helped me pick jewelry, she made me laugh when I was about to cry, and she made everyone feel so comfortable and beautiful. Our friends and family loved her too. The amount of compliments that we got on our wedding day, and after we shared pictures, are uncountable. We feel lucky to have had Stephanie with us on our wedding day. We are so happy we had a chance to meet her, work with her, and build a long distance friendship with her.

Stephanie is bubbly, joyful, professional, talented, and warm. We would HIGHLY recommend Stephanie to any couple. It will be one of the best decisions you make while wedding planning!

Janelle · Married on 09/14/2014

What amazing praises can I say about Stephanie A Smith photography that hasn't been said a million times, She is awesome..amazeballs even. When you meet someone like Stephanie that is following their passion to the fullest it's truly inspiring. Her portfolio speaks for its self she is an EXCELLENT PHOTOGRAPHER but she also really cares about her couples and puts everyone at ease with her professionalism and cheerful attitude! Not only will you LOVE LOVE LOVE your wedding photos but you will gain a new friend.