Chuck Weirich - Smooth Jazz Trumpet

Tampa, FL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

TampaBayDJ.com is a full-time wedding DJ based in Tampa, Florida. Chuck Weirich brings decades of professional DJ and Live Music experience to couples looking to have a classic, romantic beach wedding and reception anywhere in Florida.

Having worked with 1,500-plus clients, Chuck offers free consultations to happy couples during their engagement. Chuck can take care of your music and lighting needs, assist in planning your Ceremony and Reception timelines, help you create a customized song list that's all about you and your guests by offering the following services:

• Wedding Ceremonies
  • Wedding Receptions
  • LED uplighting
  • Emcee
  • Live music
  • Party planning

Areas Covered

TampaBayDJ.com specializes in destination weddings in Florida and beyond. Contact Chuck Weirich today for a fun consultation to begin planning the most significant event of your lives to date ... your wedding day!

• Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 02/12/2022

Awesome DJ for our wedding 2•12•22

Chuck is an absolute pleasure to work with. He was DJ for my sisters wedding back in 2019. When planning my wedding, I reached out to him and he has been responsive since day 1. Chuck met me at the venue and did an awesome, detailed job at coming up with my timeline. When I say detailed, my own wedding planner used his timeline for our event! Chuck is an awesome guy and played all of the music requested and even played the trumpet beautifully during our meal. He’s a caring person who wants to genuinely know his clients to make sure he makes your night special! Highly recommend!

Chuck Weirich - Smooth Jazz Trumpet's reply:

Thank you SO much Nicole for this amazing review. You and Josh were awesome to work with and I'm excited to follow your future together. Friends forever! Thank you for being "my bride" on 2-12-22.

Sincerely,
    Chuck Weirich
    www.TampaBayDJ.com
  • Karley
    Karley A. Married on 09/20/2021

The best dj!

Chuck was the BEST DJ! He made our day perfect! He made our special day so much fun. Chuck is very well organized and will do anything to please the bride/groom & guests. I honestly could not have asked for a better DJ! Chuck did more for us than any DJ I have seen at any wedding. Chuck made sure we (bride/groom) always had a drink in our hand, he made sure we were okay with the music/timeline, & he always made sure we didn’t need anything. Chuck is very compassionate about his work. If you are looking for a DJ I would 10000000% recommend Chuck! :)
  • Monica
    Monica M. Married on 08/15/2021

Simply - the best!

I would highly recommend Chuck and Tampa Bay DJ for all your DJ needs. We used them for our daughter's wedding (which we only had weeks to plan) and Chuck was a delight to work with. He helped us stay on task, his musical talent is amazing and everyone enjoyed his live performance as he performed a few solos with his trumpet that were 👌🏼. A true musician and perfect wedding partner. Thank you Chuck for being a part of our wedding memories!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Flowergirls of Sarasota Flowergirls of Sarasota Wedding Florists

The house is always rockin with Chuck's great sense organization mixed with moving tunes and a very fun personality that will always gets the party started . The combination of live entertainment added to your favorite music will allow everyone to let loose and have the time of their lives.

Beautiful Wedding Photography Beautiful Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Chuck Weirich, what do you say about a person who takes a couple's wedding up a couple of notches. He takes his time to get to know the Bride and Groom and what their wants and needs are in a DJ and delivers. He is passionate about what he does and it shows. He is alot of fun to work with and he makes sure that everyone is happy and enjoying themselves. Can't wait until our next wedding together!!

Kara Pennington Photography Kara Pennington Photography Wedding Photographers

My husband and I worked with Chuck at Shannon & John's wedding on October 24, 2009. He was AMAZING!!! The music flowed perfectly and seamlessly throughout the evening ... starting with calm dinner music and ending in an amazing party! Everyone at the wedding had a blast and Chuck kept them dancing. He also brought along a trumpet which he played at different points of the evening ... the one song I distinctly remember him playing during dinner was Georgia - it sounded gorgeous! We highly recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!!!

Tampa, FL, 33694
Location of (Chuck Weirich - Smooth Jazz Trumpet)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding