HarpInMotion

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sharon's music was so beautiful. The harp was such an incredible addition to our ceremony. It added a romantic feeling to the room. My only regret is that we were so busy that I didn't get a chance to personally thank Sharon for doing such a wonderful job.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Sharon was fantastic! She responded promptly, and was very courteous and understanding during the planning process, and paid very specific attention to our wants and needs. On the day of the ceremony she arrived early and began playing her beautiful music. She played at several time throughout the ceremony, and worked well with the plan of the ceremony and our music selections. I received an incredible amount of comments from my guests on how wonderful the harp was. My now father-in-law even said the reason he was crying was because of the harp music. Sharon gets a 5/5 by me, and if possible I'd give even higher!

-SCB

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Sharon is a master. Her harp music is truly divine.

She opened with a concert of traditional Celtic music. As soon as she began to play a calm went through the crowd. I felt (and I know our guests also felt) transported into another state of being- the harp just touches the heart in a beautiful sweet calming way. Incredible poetry to the ears!

Thank you, Sharon!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Sharon was WONDERFUL to work with. She is amazingly talented and the harp really set the tone for a romantic and classy ceremony.

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

Sharon was incredibly professional. We had previously had poor luck with other vendors for other services. It was truly a breathe of fresh air working with Sharon. Her price was very fair. Anytime I reached out to Sharon with a question, she was prompt with an answer (probably the most responsive person I worked with throughout the whole entire wedding process). I will continue to tell people about her services in the hopes that she may get referral work. She is an incredible harpist. We are so happy we chose to work with her.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Sharon truly is one of the best people I've ever worked with. She is also extremely responsive, and just so friendly. She is amazing at playing her beautiful harp. Her website is very helpful, with samples of main pieces that are normally played at weddings, and she is even more helpful if you e-mail her. She actually played her harp for me during a phone consultation, since I lived about an hour drive away. I would highly recommend her. Another true professional, who must really love what she does. The harp music truly enhances the ambience of the wedding, and I am so glad that I chose Sharon.