227 Peterson Road, Pomfret Center, CT 06259 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About Kala Farnham Music

Kala Farnham Music is a wedding musician based in Pomfret Center, Connecticut, that serves the Hartford and New Haven areas. Kala Farnham is a classically trained multi-instrumentalist who can play the piano, guitar and celtic harp. She has over 10 years of professional experience playing at weddings and special events and is currently a church organist and choir director. For your wedding, Kala Farnham Music will entertain you and your guests from beginning to end with her musical talents.

Kala Farnham Music’s repertoire spans several genres, including classical, Top 40, spiritual, folk, rock and jazz. Kala is willing and happy to learn any new songs for your special day. She is available to play during your ceremony, cocktail hour, in between breaks, at the rehearsal dinner and at the reception. Kala Farnham Music will bring her own sound/PA system and microphones to your wedding venue on your big day.

6469034515802071704 o 51 1029167

Kala Farnham Music 3
Kala Farnham Music 4
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful, talented performer! Blew guests away!

Kala was AMAZINGGGGG!! I wanted a ukulele player and singer for my wedding this past September for the ceremony. I only heard a little as I was the bride and had to do all that bride stuff, but SO MANY of my guests came up to me and said how talented and beautiful her performance was at the ceremony.
    She was so easy to work with, and so open to the song covers I requested. She was cool enough to learn a few for the wedding. And she had her own set up, got there early, and was such a fun, angelic and romantic piece to the ceremony.
    She played stand by me as the song we left to after the ceremony was over, and it was amazing.

I know she is incredibly talented at singing and playing instruments (piano, violin, etc.) so I highly recommend any bride to consider Kala for ceremony or cocktail hour performance. SO HAPPY!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar, Harp, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

1 Wedding Deal & Discount