New Haven, CT, New Haven, CT 06513 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing

About Connecticut Wedding Singer

Connecticut Wedding Singer – John Ciambriello is a musical performer located in New Haven, Connecticut. Couples who are fans of Jason Mraz and Jack Johnson will find similarities in this talented musician’s style. John Ciambriello respects the importance of your big day and, moreover, the sensitivity and atmosphere of every moment from the ceremony to the reception, ensuring that his music is in keeping with the environment and situation.

Connecticut Wedding Singer – John Ciambriello offers musical services for every part of your special day. He also offers a rehearsal dinner package. For couples seeking dance music and top 40 jams, this versatile singer also offers DJ services, playing the music you want to hear through his professional sound system. For an additional fee, John Ciambriello can also learn new songs that are not a part of his repertoire. His repertoire is comprised of classics and modern hits, including artists like Bette Midler, Ray Charles, Coldplay, Jason Mraz, John Mayer, the Beatles, and the Goo Goo Dolls.

Follow Connecticut Wedding Singer on

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 5 vídeos

47 Reviews for Connecticut Wedding Singer

Jamie Briere · Married on 07/20/2019

Some of the best money we spent for our wedding. Amazing musician!

We first saw John play at another friends' wedding and I knew we HAD to have him at ours. John is so incredibly talented at singing and playing guitar and we just loved having him at our wedding. John was 100% my favorite vendor to work with because he is so sweet and worked so hard to make our wedding music everything we wanted it to be. We had John play pre-ceremony, cocktail hour, and our first dance song. My (then) fiance and I emailed John endlessly leading up to the wedding because we are perfectionists, and John was so accommodating. I felt like he was on our team, working with us so closely to make everything go just right. He never made us feel like we were "just another wedding" that he was playing at, he ACTUALLY cared. The day of the wedding, John played outside on the deck for cocktail hour even though it was the hottest day of the year, because that is what I wanted, and he did it without hesitation (Sorry John! Thanks!) John and I also collaborated on trying to surprise my husband with having him play our first dance song, and even though it didn't end up being a surprise, I couldn't believe the lengths that John went to working on it with me. He learned our song quickly and even sent me two different recordings of it to pick which version I liked best. Our first dance sounded so beautiful and was so romantic with John playing it live. I literally couldn't recommend John more. If you are looking for an amazing acoustic guitar player and an even more amazing vendor to work with, John is the one.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Marcela

Marcela Osello · Married on 06/29/2019

An amazing personal touch to the details of our wedding day!

My husband and I hired John for our ceremony and cocktail hour because we wanted a special touch to our wedding day. From the initial communication and leading up to the wedding day, John was tremendously responsive and caring, with attention to details that we hadn't even thought about! He is not only profoundly talented, professional and experienced with weddings, he is very kind-natured and made me feel completely at ease as the big day approached. My husband and I live locally and were able to visit him during his live shows a few months before the wedding. We already knew he was an amazing performer from his website samples, but were blown away once again in person.

During the ceremony, he did an amazing job with our specially selected entrance song and was easily able to improvise for timing of walking down the aisle. During cocktail hour I didn't have any specific selections for music and gave him the freedom to choose his own line-up. He played such a great/appropriate song list for the atmosphere and all of the wedding guests commented on how much they loved him.

I wish I could re-live this day everyday and I'm so grateful to John for making it so special.

Sent on 07/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Connecticut Wedding Singer Pricing

Connecticut Wedding Singer Price Rates

Connecticut Wedding Singer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1300.00
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Microphones
    Music During Breaks
    Sample Music
    Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Guitar
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Sound/PA System
    Vocals

• New Haven, CT New Haven, CT, 06513 See on map
    203-894-6551 (Phone number)
    Location of (Connecticut Wedding Singer)