New Haven, CT 06513 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing

About Connecticut Wedding Singer - John Ciambriello

Hi, my name is John Ciambriello. I’m a guitar playing wedding singer from southern Connecticut who wants to play at your wedding. You’re most likely here because you’re looking for a wedding singer for a Connecticut (or beyond) wedding. Maybe my site popped up in Google, someone suggested it to you or I personally told you about it when you asked me “Hey, do you play weddings?” at one of my shows.

I provide a very unique acoustic guitar/singer-songwriter feel comparable to Jack Johnson and Jason Mraz for ceremonies (pre/during/post), cocktail hour, special song (s) and dinner hour(s). Though I’m a singer songwriter with many years and a few albums under my belt, I started to get asked to play at wedding from friends. The more I played at weddings, the more word of mouth spread and I soon found myself having to have an online destination specifically about my wedding performing.

One thing that I’m very aware of is sensitivity for being in the moment. Having played at weddings, funerals, nursing homes, public patriotic events, countless church worship services, etc., I am VERY aware that detail is everything and being sensitive to the moment and the delivery of the music in those exact moments, is what I’m focused on.

I’m a perfectionist and really want you to know that my goal is to add a unique and unforgettable music presence to your extremely important day.

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to blocking out my calendar for your wedding date =)

Please don't hesitate to contact me even if you have a quick question.

Email at:

40 Reviews for Connecticut Wedding Singer - John Ciambriello

1 User photo

Connecticut Wedding Singer - John Ciambriello 1

Ah-Hyun · Married on 03/16/2018

Overall, John elevated our wedding!
    John was recommended to us from a friend. From start to finish, John was a pleasure to work with and he really delivered on our special day. All of our guests were impressed by his performance for the ceremony and the cocktail hour. He was very helpful in directly working with our venue and really made it easy for us to just enjoy our wedding day. He provides 100% of his equipment and only needs the right outlets.
    I got the impression that John is flexible in any situation. If the couple wants very specific music played, he will comply. If you have more of an idea, but not a specific set (like us during the cocktail hour), he'll do a great job putting together a set list.

Connecticut Wedding Singer - John Ciambriello 2

Teena · Married on 09/22/2017

John, is an amazing singer, but an even better person. I knew I needed him at my wedding, when I saw him at someone else's. I inquired about John's services before i even had a date or venue! That's how good he is!! After my date and venue were booked, John was the next vendor I booked. He was such a pleasure to work with. He learned 2 songs for our wedding. He learned Canon in D on the guitar and learned to sing Perfect by Ed Sheeran which was our first dance. Every guest at our wedding thought having John during our ceremony, all of cocktail hour and to sing our first dance was absolutely DREAMY. And it was. Everything felt like a dream and i would recommend John to anyone who wants to be " different", add a special touch, make your day feel like a dream/ movie not only for you....but for your guests as well. John- you are AMAZING! We were blessed to have you be a part of our day. Thank you x a million! :)

Connecticut Wedding Singer - John Ciambriello Pricing

Connecticut Wedding Singer - John Ciambriello Price Rates

Connecticut Wedding Singer - John Ciambriello FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Sample Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• New Haven, CT 06513 See on map