New Haven, CT, New Haven, CT 06513 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing

About Connecticut Wedding Singer

Connecticut Wedding Singer – John Ciambriello is a musical performer located in New Haven, Connecticut. Couples who are fans of Jason Mraz and Jack Johnson will find similarities in this talented musician’s style. John Ciambriello respects the importance of your big day and, moreover, the sensitivity and atmosphere of every moment from the ceremony to the reception, ensuring that his music is in keeping with the environment and situation.

Connecticut Wedding Singer – John Ciambriello offers musical services for every part of your special day. He also offers a rehearsal dinner package. For couples seeking dance music and top 40 jams, this versatile singer also offers DJ services, playing the music you want to hear through his professional sound system. For an additional fee, John Ciambriello can also learn new songs that are not a part of his repertoire. His repertoire is comprised of classics and modern hits, including artists like Bette Midler, Ray Charles, Coldplay, Jason Mraz, John Mayer, the Beatles, and the Goo Goo Dolls.

Follow Connecticut Wedding Singer on

Connecticut Wedding Singer 1
Connecticut Wedding Singer 2
  • Marcela

Marcela Osello · Married on 06/29/2019

An amazing personal touch to the details of our wedding day!

My husband and I hired John for our ceremony and cocktail hour because we wanted a special touch to our wedding day. From the initial communication and leading up to the wedding day, John was tremendously responsive and caring, with attention to details that we hadn't even thought about! He is not only profoundly talented, professional and experienced with weddings, he is very kind-natured and made me feel completely at ease as the big day approached. My husband and I live locally and were able to visit him during his live shows a few months before the wedding. We already knew he was an amazing performer from his website samples, but were blown away once again in person.

During the ceremony, he did an amazing job with our specially selected entrance song and was easily able to improvise for timing of walking down the aisle. During cocktail hour I didn't have any specific selections for music and gave him the freedom to choose his own line-up. He played such a great/appropriate song list for the atmosphere and all of the wedding guests commented on how much they loved him.

I wish I could re-live this day everyday and I'm so grateful to John for making it so special.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Amelia

Amelia · Married on 06/08/2019

A Must Have Vendor

John was the perfect addition to our day. The music during the ceremony create a perfect memory that will last with my husband and I forever. He played music under our vows that ensured not a dry eye left in the crowd. The cocktail hour music was perfect, and there was a seamless flow from ceremony to cocktail hour. He then ended with the PERFECT cover of Steady As We Go by DMB. He worked tirelessly to perfect the song, sent us a mp3 copy a few weeks before the wedding, AND performed it live at gig for us prior the wedding. He was super responsive and worked so well with our DJ to ensure a easy transition from live performer to DJ. Worth every penny and more! Thank you John!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Connecticut Wedding Singer Pricing

Connecticut Wedding Singer Price Rates

Connecticut Wedding Singer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Sample Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• New Haven, CT New Haven, CT, 06513 See on map