Connecticut Wedding Singer - John Ciambriello Reviews

40 Reviews for Connecticut Wedding Singer - John Ciambriello

1 User photo

Connecticut Wedding Singer - John Ciambriello 1

Ah-Hyun · Married on 03/16/2018

Overall, John elevated our wedding!
    John was recommended to us from a friend. From start to finish, John was a pleasure to work with and he really delivered on our special day. All of our guests were impressed by his performance for the ceremony and the cocktail hour. He was very helpful in directly working with our venue and really made it easy for us to just enjoy our wedding day. He provides 100% of his equipment and only needs the right outlets.
    I got the impression that John is flexible in any situation. If the couple wants very specific music played, he will comply. If you have more of an idea, but not a specific set (like us during the cocktail hour), he'll do a great job putting together a set list.

Connecticut Wedding Singer - John Ciambriello 2

Teena · Married on 09/22/2017

John, is an amazing singer, but an even better person. I knew I needed him at my wedding, when I saw him at someone else's. I inquired about John's services before i even had a date or venue! That's how good he is!! After my date and venue were booked, John was the next vendor I booked. He was such a pleasure to work with. He learned 2 songs for our wedding. He learned Canon in D on the guitar and learned to sing Perfect by Ed Sheeran which was our first dance. Every guest at our wedding thought having John during our ceremony, all of cocktail hour and to sing our first dance was absolutely DREAMY. And it was. Everything felt like a dream and i would recommend John to anyone who wants to be " different", add a special touch, make your day feel like a dream/ movie not only for you....but for your guests as well. John- you are AMAZING! We were blessed to have you be a part of our day. Thank you x a million! :)

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2017

John is amazingly talented and just amazing. Through every step of the process, he made sure that we had everything we needed in order to have a smooth and memorable wedding day. John was such an integral part the entire day. We had him play for the ceremony, cocktail hour and he also did a DJ Alternative for the rest of the night. He is so talented on all accounts and went way beyond our expectations. I really can't say enough. Everyone at the wedding absolutely loved him. I highly recommend having him play at your wedding!

Jamie · Married on 08/12/2017

John sang and played guitar at our wedding ceremony. I am SO SO HAPPY that we chose John to be part of our special day. We really wanted to incorporate live music at our wedding since our wedding reception would only allow a DJ, so having John sing and play guitar at our ceremony was the perfect choice! His music was so beautiful and I am so happy that we decided to hire him. Since our wedding was mixed religions, I wasn't sure what type of music would be appropriate to play, but John came up with numerous suggestions for us and sent us clips of his version of many of the songs so we could pick out which songs we liked best. He is a true professional - always got back to me quickly with any questions I had. There were also some songs we liked that had some lyrics that didn't quite go with a "wedding theme" and John was creative and was able to replace some of the lyrics with more appropriate words. I heard endless compliments on how awesome his voice was throughout the evening. The songs will always be something I remember walking down seeing my husband for the first time. John's voice is so so beautiful and everything went as smooth as I could ask for! You will not regret hiring John for your wedding - he made it stress free and fun! Thank you so so much!!

Jamie · Married on 08/12/2017

Tessa · Married on 08/12/2017

If you are considering booking a live musician for your wedding, do yourself a favor and book John. His professionalism and talent was beyond what we could have ever expected from any vendor. We had emailed back and forth for over a year in regards to our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and first dance song...and it was easy to see that he goes the extra mile to make sure everything is executed perfectly. He even took the time to learn two new songs for us, and performed them both beautifully. Due to a bit of traffic, our ceremony started a bit later than expected, and John was kind enough to go above and beyond and kept our guests entertained during the wait. Thank you!!! - Justin & Tessa

Kenneth · Married on 08/12/2017

John Ciambriello recently performed at our daughter’s wedding. He was selected for his guitar skills and beautiful singing voice. He proved to be a great choice and delivered with excellence on both these fronts. We would have been more than satisfied if his musical contribution was all he delivered. We also had the misfortune of having the Justice of the Peace stuck in traffic resulting in a one hour late arrival. Without hesitation and with a generous smile, John graciously stepped forward and entertained our guests for the entire unplanned hour. He helped to save the day! We could not offer an endorsement or recommendation adequately describing how talented and compassionate John is. Be assured he is a pleasure to work with, a talented musician and singer and will deliver beyond your expectations.

Rosaria · Married on 02/18/2017

I can't rave enough about John! He was the perfect addition to our special day! Everyone wanted his contact information and couldn't stop talking about how wonderful he was. He helped me coordinate the ceremony with the music, and helped the entire night flow. Thank you so much John!!

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2016

We actually saw John at a bridal expo and we spent a lot of our time listening to him and were so impressed. We even went to listen to him play again before our wedding because we enjoyed him so much! He was such a great addition to our cocktail hour and provided exactly the vibe we wanted! We made sure our photos were done before cocktail hour so that we could enjoy him with our guests. He is so sweet, easy to work with and talented! We would highly recommend him and are so happy we chose to have him!

Vanessa · Married on 10/22/2016

What an amazing guy! John is the absolute sweetest. While first planning our wedding we were debating between a band or a DJ and decided it would be nice to combine the two and have an acoustic guitarist for cocktail hour, and a DJ for the rest of the night. Enter John. He was a dream to work with! Extremely friendly, professional and responsive to all communication. My husband and I had a unique way of meeting - having first met on a Friday at a bar, left and didn’t exchange numbers and then ran into each other backstage two nights later at a Foster the People concert in Central Park. We wanted a FTP song for our first dance, but none of their songs were appropriate, except one, with nice lyrics but a fast beat. John recorded himself singing a slower version of the song, and he sang it live for our first dance. We truly appreciated all of his work that went into making our first dance as unique and romantic as we had envisioned. After our dance was over, John motioned to my husband and he gave him the guitar pick he had just used for the dance. I thought this was the sweetest touch and we just recently framed it with the lyrics of our song in the back. I can’t recommend John enough. He was amazing to work with, provided the laid back vibe we wanted for our cocktail hour, and helped create the perfect first dance for us. Thank you, John!

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2016

Highly recommend! John did an amazing job. He was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process and all of our guests loved. We had a cellist for the ceremony, John for the cocktail hour, entrance & dinner and then a dj for the rest of the reception and John worked extremely well with the dj to make sure everything ran smoothly. In the chaos of wedding planning, it was such a relief to have someone who was so accommodating, professional and talented.

Suzy · Married on 06/18/2016

Having John at our daughter's wedding was the "icing on the cake". He is a talented singer and musician. Many of our guests told us how much they enjoyed his presence before the ceremony and at cocktail hour. His fee was money well spent!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2016

John exceeded all our expectations! He was so responsive, professional, and added a great tough to our ceremony and cocktail hour, and we can't forget how talented he is. We would highly recommend John to anyone who is looking to have something special added to their day, as we can't say enough nice things about him!

John sang at our ceremony and cocktail hour at the Bee and Thistle Inn. He did an amazing job and was so perfect for our quiet garden wedding. All of our guests continue to rave about his performance. My sister and her fiancé are even hoping to have him play at their wedding next year and I look forward to hearing him perform again!

I met John about a year before our wedding while he was performing a local show at a restaurant in town. As a huge fan of all acoustic music, I was immediately mesmerized by his sound. His selection that he sang was a great mix of many generations. Newly engaged, I introduced myself and jokingly said I was going to him instead of a DJ at my wedding. To be able to fully enjoy his talents, I actually hired him to perform at our rehearsal dinner. He was a perfect addition to the nigh - very professional, on-time, took requests from our guests and really made it feel like a cozy private concert. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for music for their wedding that is truly one-of-a-kind.

REMARKABLE!!!!!!!! John was more than a professional and I continue to get comments about how good he was!! A couple guests are also going to use him as well! I have been to MANY weddings and events and have not run into any one that was as good as him...

Christina · Married on 08/23/2015

John was incredible. His beautiful voice captured the audience and made for a beautiful ceremony and cocktail hour. John always went the extra mile for us, and I could not have asked for a better person to cover this portion of the wedding on our special day. I have nothing but great things to say about John.

I can't say enough about how wonderful john was during the entire process! He has a great repetoire to choose from and even learned a special song that I sang to my husband as I walked down the aisle. It was a crazy idea and I almost chickened out but john was so supportive and encouraging that I decided to go through with it. The look on my husbands face at the end of the aisle was priceless and I am so grateful that john was able to make that happen. It was wonderfully easy to get in contact with john whenever I had questions or concerns, so the music was one thing I never had to stress about. The price was unbeatable and the quality of what john does really helped make the day so special for us and all of our guests! I would HIGHLY recommend john for anyone looking for a great live wedding musician!!

• User5021910 · 2+ years ago

When my (now) husband and I were looking for someone to provide music for our wedding, we both agreed John Ciambriello would be at the top of our list. Luckily, he was available for our wedding date. He was very professional and time oriented; understanding that planning a wedding can be quite stressful, but careful to keep us on track so we didn't miss anything. His attention to detail, as well as his ability to provide suggestions for song selections and time formatting, let me know right away that we were in good hands. We booked him to play instrumentals before the wedding ceremony, during the transition to the reception tent and dinner music, and then to DJ later in the evening. Our wedding was a blast and the music selected was completely appropriate for our gathering. We got a lot of compliments on him the day of the wedding and we've been hearing them still, almost two months later. The fact that John is an outstanding musician and entertainer is simply icing on the cake!

Valerie · Married on 04/26/2015

John is simply amazing!!! I would rate more than 5 stars if I was able. We can not thank him enough for all that he did to help make our wedding day so special. He performed at both the ceremony and cocktail hour (and half) then transitioned us into dinner. His performance made the entire event. Our guests have not stopped talking about it. John has the most lovely voice and his acoustic style is perfection. Thank you John!

John was a breeze to work with and made our ceremony music both beautiful and wonderfully personal. I couldn't have asked for anything more! His style gave the ceremony a bit of a modern touch, even though I asked him to play my favorite (very traditional0 hymn as I walked down the aisle. He timed the song perfectly so the first verse ended right when I took my husbands hand at the end of the aisle and the moment it created completely took my breath away. I highly recommend booking John for your ceremony and/or cocktail hour music. You and your guests will be so glad you did!

Stephen & Linda · Married on 12/27/2014

John is a great Musician who performs extremely well. He performed at my church service and reception. He is a strong communicator with attention to detail. He guided us well to ensure his services satisfied our needs. John is very professional and flexible and makes song selection and timing of his services "stress free". Since my wedding I have already recommended John to family and friends.

Tabitha · Married on 10/18/2014

John sung at my October 18th wedding ceremony and during cocktail hour . He was nothing short of amazing!!!! He kindly customized the genre of song choice for both atmospheres. Guests are still talking about his wonderful voice!! He's such a pleasure to work with. Grade A++ professionalism! I'm so happy he was a part of our special day! Thank you John!

Allene · Married on 09/20/2014

I can't say enough about John. He recently played and sang at our garden wedding. He posessed all the qualities we were looking for. His professionalism, flexibility, communication style and of course his music exceeded our anticipation. Right from the beginning, John was very willing to listen to our needs and ideas and gave his expert opinions without intrusion or adversity. His large repetoire of music choices made it easy for us to choose the most appropriate and enjoyable music piece for each part of our wedding.
    The ultimate compliment came from our many guests who came up to me and John too, to let us know how much they enjoyed his music and how it made the day so much fun.