East Haddam, CT 06423 Map · Phone number

About Erin Vivero, Flute

From flute solo to flute (or mixed instrument) ensemble your wedding music should be a memorable experience. Whether you have a specific idea or don't even know where to begin I will do my best to accommodate all your requests. With twenty years of experience performing a variety of genres from classical to pop and rock music for brides and grooms all over the country I can fit the needs of your special day. Your vision is my passion!

Follow Erin Vivero, Flute on

3 Reviews for Erin Vivero, Flute

peter · Married on 09/02/2018

In one word Erin was awesome! Erin provided a pre-ceremony flute solo performance that was beautiful and set the scene for the backyard event. During the ceremony itself Erin provided accompanying flute play for some selected vocals my daughter and son in law selected. Erin bent over backwards to make sure in advance that she had EXACTLY what they wanted. She is very professional and personable... we were very fortunate to find her.

Tara · Married on 05/26/2016

Erin was amazing start to finish! We knew we wanted something a little out of the ordinary for our wedding ceremony music. When I met Erin, I knew immediately that she was the perfect person to execute what we were looking for. Her passion and enthusiasm were obvious right from the very start. She took the time to learn about us as a couple, what we liked, and what we invisioned. Erin was extremely professional and incredibly thorough through the planning process. My emails were always answered promptly and on the occasions where we were stuck on a song choice, she was always there to make suggestions and provide feedback. Erin played so beautifully on our wedding day. Even with all the commotion of the day and my heart fluttering, I distinctly remember hearing a wonderful rendition of her playing "Canon in D", while walking down the aisle. What a magical feeling! Erin is amazing at what she does, I can't not say enough good things about her. I would highly recommend her services to anyone, you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Erin, from the bottom of my heart for making our day as special as it was!

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2013

Erin provided the ceremony music for my wedding, and I couldn't be happier with her. She was both professional and creative, which added the exact special touch I was looking for. She provided "waiting" music, music for walking down the aisle, and music walking back up the aisle. She was very easy to get a hold of and answered all my questions in a timely manner. The next time I have an event, I'm going to figure out a way to use Erin again!

Erin Vivero, Flute FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 325.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Flute, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Sample Performances

• East Haddam, 06423 See on map