GT Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I requested that Gordon and Terri make a bounce house wedding shower cake. They had great ideas and when I saw the cake it just blew me away. It was elegant but also a bounce house! The detailing they included was amazing. Everyone at the shower raved over the cake but what was really funny were the comments after they ate a piece - "It even tastes good"! Most wedding cakes don't taste good but I'd had their cakes before and I'd been looking forward to a piece all week. Of course, it tastes good!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Gordon and Terri did an AMAZING job with this cake! It was far greater than anything we asked for and the attention to detail was impeccable!

Great Looks, Great Taste, Great Service, Great People!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Gordon and Terri made my wedding cake. I found an image online of the cake that I wanted. I gave them a copy and they were able to make the cake I wanted from just the picture!! I appreciate how reliable they were. My wedding was January 8th, 2010 and there was a huge snow storm that day. They were able to drive through the storm with my cake, and deliver it on time. When my husband and I went to cut the cake, there was a surprise on the bottom tier for us. There were two dotted lines and instructions (in frosting!!) saying 'Cut Here'. That personal touch was added with us in mind. Thank you very much Gordon and Terri!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was very extravagent, waterfall, candles and all! GT cakes not only did a fabulous job on the delivery and expectations that we had set, but they even had my "1 Year Anniversary" Top all sealed up and ready to be put into the freezer. The cake was fabulous tasting and we were sad to see there was none left over! Wonderful, humble and kind duo, we recommend GT Cakes to everyone!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful and delicious. Terri and Gordon did a wonderful job on our cake and I know they put as much love into our cake as they do in every cake they make.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Gordon and Terri make the most fun and creative cakes I have ever seen!! I almost had to go out and buy a plain boring sheet cake because I didn't want to cut into the one they made!! They are just as delicious as they are fun!! It's always fun seeing what they come up with!!