Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants

Value
Flexibility
Crystal
06/20/2015

We interviewed three different officiants before selecting Carolyn. She made us feel the most welcome, and I like the questions she asked us and the experience she had- especially in working with couples with separated parents like mine are. My husband especially liked her because she has done interesting weddings, and we got to participate in an enrichment program dealing with enneagrams, which was really interesting. Carolyn spend a lot of time with us getting to know us so that she could create our perfect own personalized ceremony, and she did an incredible job! She also gave us lots of suggestions for alterations to traditional "unity" ceremonies. I would definitely recommend her and due to the sessions, we even got $75 off of our wedding license!

Brooke
05/30/2015

“Our experience with Judy was exactly what we were hoping for when we began planning our wedding. The entire process was fun and relaxed, and really helped us to grow as a couple. Although our outdoor wedding got rained out, the day was still absolutely perfect, thanks to the beautifully written ceremony. We were incredibly happy with everything and wouldn't have changed a thing! We are so grateful for all that Judy did to make our special day everything that we had hoped it would be, and highly recommend her and Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants!”

Brooke and Robert Knoll  May 2015

Services Used: Officiant

Having Kjersti officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. From the beginning, Kjersti was there to answer any questions, go through every detail, and really get to know us as a couple. My husband even said he would not have been able to keep it together during our ceremony if it wasn’t for Kjersti standing next to us. Our ceremony was personalized from start to finish and Kjersti did an amazing job telling our story. She had the entire room laughing and crying. After the ceremony, I had several people approach me telling me it was the best ceremony they have ever been to. Not only did Kjersti make our wedding day amazing, she also improved our relationship through advice she gave us throughout the process and her marriage enrichment class.

I can't thank Kjersti enough for being a part of our day and highly recommend her to any couple that is looking for a personalized ceremony that they will never forget!

Brittany & Eric

Private User
Recently Married

When we met with Carolyn in her office in St. Paul we felt very much at ease and knew right away she was the person that we wanted to marry us. She was great at presenting ideas to make the ceremony more interesting, which we did include hand fasting as part of the event and the people in attendance thought it was a great touch. I would recommend you get in touch with her and see for yourself.

Megan
01/17/2015

Carolyn, Sean and I thoroughly enjoyed the time we were able to spend with you this last year, you are so easy to talk to and are genuinely interested in who you are speaking with. Our ceremony was beyond perfect, we could not have asked for someone more prepared or at ease the day of. Thank you for your kind words and help to my Mom, I know she appreciated it. I will most definitely be in touch with you in the future. Thanks again, Megan and Sean

Private User
Recently Married

Kjersti, it was perfect. Gwyneth and I are so grateful to you. We knew you were the right person to marry us.

As the ceremony unfolded and your beautiful words went straight to our hearts, it was clear that you had captured our story.

A small, intimate ceremony requires an exceptionally delicate touch. You were attuned to the feelings of each one of us, and you knew exactly the right things to say to focus all of us on the essential meaning of our new bond.

Simple words are the hardest to craft. Your insight and your art were evident in every phrase. The world should know about your gifts, and we’re happy to do our part.

-- Neal & Gwyneth

Services Used: Officiant

I had a very simple in home wedding with Judy Owens as our officiant. I was very pleased with everything she was able to provide on Christmas night. I thank her for all her hard work and patience and kindness. I will recommend her to anyone i know who is planning a special day, she works with you and listens to what you would like and is very compassionate. She made my evening perfect and Darrell and I could not be happier. I thank her for everything and wish her the best. She will make your day amazing and memorable when you speak with her.

Services Used: Officiant

We worked with Kjersti Moline from Grand Ave Officiants for our wedding ceremony. After our initial meeting we knew that Kjersti could help us create the unique and personalized ceremony we were looking for on our big day. We told Kjersti what we were looking to achieve and our story. She offered different suggestions on ways to incorporate and exclude portions of a traditional ceremony. She asked us lots of questions and really got to know us as a couple. When she ran through the draft she had comprised, it put me to tears - it was everything we could have ever wanted and more. Everyone in attendance at the ceremony was impressed with the beautiful ceremony Kjersti had created. Kjersti was very easy to work with and we would highly recommend her.

Melinda
12/13/2014

Carolyn from Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants is a phenomenal wedding officiant! We knew from the time we met her that she was able to make our ceremony everything we desired! Our marriage enrichment day hosted by Carolyn was beneficial and fun. We always looked forward to sharing time with her as took the time to get to know us very well! This allowed her to work with us to create a meaningful ceremony that was a perfect fit for us. Our wedding guests raved about how sincere and genuine our ceremony was! Wedding planning can become overwhelming at times. We were comforted by knowing that the most important part of our wedding day was going to be beautiful with Carolyn's direction.

We would recomend Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants to any couple who are looking to have a personalized ceremony that is unique to them!

Amy and Eric
12/06/2014

Upon our initial consultation with Judy Owen, we knew she would do a fabulous job as our wedding officiant! Participating in the Enneagram study, it was reiterated to us that we were indeed very similar people! Judy offered many suggestions to us including readings, prayers and writing our own vows which helped make our wedding day special.

We had an intimate ceremony at home on our porch in December. She listened to everything that we wanted and more. A short and sweet ceremony it was, including the children and made small improvements along the way. Judy wrote a ceremony that captured our relationship and was very genuine and heart-felt. We received many compliments throughout the day on the ceremony and we would not change anything! We would recommend Grand Avenue Officiant Judy Owen to anyone looking to tie the knot!”

Services Used: Officiant

We have nothing but complimentary things to say about Kjersti Moline. We had originally planned to have a very matter-of-fact Justice of the Peace proceeding, but while doing some research, discovered Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants. We are so happy that we did. What would have basically been an administrative detail turned into a lovely, warm, and meaningful event. After meeting only once with Kjersti, she crafted an absolutely marvelous ceremony that was personal, inspired, and reflective of our beliefs and wishes. It was as if she had known us all of our lives. After the ceremony one of our guests was so moved, she wanted to get married again! We whole-heartedly recommend Kjersti to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!

sarah
10/18/2014

Carolyn with Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants was amazing! She customized a ceremony just for us. She spent hours working with us, and learning who we are as a couple and individuals. She wrote a ceremony that captured our relationship, deep meaning to each other (and others around us). So many guests commented on our beautiful, unique and heart felt ceremony.
We have many children in the family, and we decided to have 4 flower girls and 3 ring bearers. Carolyn worked with the children extremely well- helping us come up with a great plan- and it was beautiful!

Carolyn also worked with us to include our parents into the beginning of the wedding. This included my mother who has disabilities- Carolyn helped us form a safe plan to include her.
Carolyn was extremely reliable- she was present when she said she would be, allowed for feedback, delivered the ceremony we planned on , and responded promptly to messages.
The marriage class was really great, my husband and I learned so much about each other.
Carolyn is a true professional, and is extremely talented and good at what she does.
If you want a customized wedding ceremony that captures your story, you have found the right officiant!

Melissa & Steve
10/18/2014

We had a wonderful experience with Kjersti who officiated our small, intimate wedding ceremony. She took time to get to know us and our story and incorporated fun and meaningful pieces of 'us' into the ceremony. It was a wonderful experience and we would highly recommend her services!

Loran
10/11/2014

Judy was absolutely wonderful! I had multiple people saying this was the best ceremony they had ever been too. We enjoyed meeting with Judy as she was always very pleasant and helpful. The ceremony flowed so well and she had everyone in the room smiling ear to ear. She was very professional and caring, would definitely recommend!

Tara
10/03/2014

We were extremely pleased with Judy's partnership. We stumbled across Judy's contact information online after we were not pleased with the initial officiant we selected. Judy made a great first impression making us feel comfortable that she would be able to meet our needs while providing a roadmap for our ceremony and our marriage. We appreciated her taking the time to listen to our story and including it in our ceremony. We also appreciated that she balances the number of ceremonies she does so that each couple gets individualized attention. She was extremely resourceful having readings available and personal ideas for our ceremony and also dedicated time to teach us about our personality styles. You could tell that Judy felt her role was more than signing the marriage certificate. Lastly, we received unsolicited compliments from many guests that Judy "was perfect." Overall, we are very pleased with selecting Judy as our officiant as she played a huge part in the success of our memorable day, and we would recommend her to any couples looking for an officiant!

Shellee
09/13/2014

I felt honored to be present in one of Carolyn's wedding ceremonies.
I was overwhelmed by her energy and warmth and I believe it was felt by all.

It was very apparent the she understood the couple because she brought their love story to life.
Carolyn is very professional, personable, intimate, prompt, prepared and very pleasant.
I believe Carolyn understands and respects your wishes, every word is so special.
She clearly has the heart in what she does.

I will, without hesitation recommend her to all my couples.
Shellee Parenteau