Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN 55421 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Affordable I Do's

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s are wedding officiants located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, who serves the Twin Cities Metro area, greater Minnesota, and surrounding states. These officiants, ministers, and more would love to help you celebrate your wedding day and create a meaningful, intimate ceremony. These experienced professionals promise to help you enjoy your special day and will help make sure everything goes to your liking.

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s are licensed to officiate civil unions, interfaith, non-religious, and single religion ceremonies, rehearsals, and vow renewals in Iowa, Minnesota, North and South Dakota, and Wisconsin. They are bilingual and offer counseling services to ensure couples have a long, lasting marriage. They will also customize vows to reflect your unique love story to share during the ceremony which will last up to 30 minutes. Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s would love to officiate weddings for the following religions:

• Agnostic
Rev. Angela at Fountains of Ramsey
Rev. Angela at Fountains of Ramsey
Rev. Susan Lee-Wright at Semple Mansion
Rev. Susan Lee-Wright at Semple Mansion
Rev. Natasha Ballestena & Rev. Marion Fyfe - bilingual wedding at Fort Snelling Historic Chapel
Rev. Natasha Ballestena

Affordable I Do's 2
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 10/13/2018

Extremely Happy

So so happy!! Susan was so professional,accomodating and organized!
    I was so unsure where to find an officiant and who to go with. From the moment I spoke with Susan I knew I wanted her to marry us! We were so happt with the service!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Affordable I Do's's reply:

Thank you, Diane and Ryan! It was a joy to meet you and your family and to perform your wedding ceremony! Best wishes for a lifetime of Perfect Days! Rev. Susan

Mike Herda · Married on 10/13/2018

A perfect ceremony on short notice.

Rev. Jan Joseph was our officiant and I would like to start off by saying, she was fantastic! We selected her on short notice and she was a perfect fit for our ceremony. She came well prepared and organized. We did not have the option of a wedding rehearsal the day before the wedding with our venue. For this reason, we decided to pay the optional $55 fee to have a rehearsal 90 minutes before our ceremony. It was worth every penny. Rev. Jan made sure that every person in the wedding party was prepared and knew where they had to be. When it came time for the ceremony, Rev. Jan made the whole thing run smoothly, she made it fun, and our wedding was memorable. I would highly recommend Rev. Jan Joseph to any friends or family who may be looking for an officiant in the future. The total cost was $450. If we would not have had a rehearsal, the cost would have been $395.

Thank you Rev. Jan!

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 75.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 60.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 185.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? IA, MN, ND, SD, WI

Real Weddings

• Minneapolis Airport Marriott
    Minneapolis Airport Marriott Hotel Weddings

I met Rev. Susan at a networking event and knew her company would be perfect for one of my bridal couples who, due to scheduling conflicts, was not able to have their own pastor officiate their wedding. Rev. Stephen Valentine performed their ceremony at our location and he was a joy to work with. He was prompt, friendly, organized, patient and dynamic. I will certainly continue referring clients to Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's for their professional and caring services!

• PSM Weddings & Events
    PSM Weddings & Events Wedding DJs

Susan is an absolute pro! I had the pleasure of doing sound for a ceremony she officiated at Silverwood Park. I would recommend her for anyone looking for an officiant. Best around!

• Adagio Djay Entertainment
    Adagio Djay Entertainment Wedding DJs

Very professional. We love working with All the officiants at Affordable I Do's.

• Minneapolis Minneapolis, Minnesota, MN 55421 See on map