Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s

Minneapolis, MN View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$370 Typical Price

Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s is a company comprising award-winning officiants. Since 2005, this business has been dedicated to creating ceremonies that are beautiful, unique, and authentic to betrothed couples. Tending to every detail to ensure that the ceremony runs smoothly and flawlessly, their team of highly experienced, interfaith officiants is versatile and reliable. They go above and beyond to make couples' weddings a true dream-come-true occasion.

Whether couples are planning a full wedding with rehearsal or a simple vow and marriage certificate signing, this team is here to help. Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s offers civil unions, interfaith, multicultural, and religious ceremonies. They can accommodate any faith, and they can perform non-religious ceremonies as well. Vow renewals and premarital counseling options are available in the Twin Cities area and both greater Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. Options include, but are not limited to, ceremonies of the following faiths, beliefs, and cultures:

• Baha’i Faith
  • Buddhist
  • Catholic
  • Hindu
  • Muslim
  • Native American
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$370

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$75

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$60

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$135

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IA
MN
ND
SD
WI

What languages do you speak?

Spanish
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Tess
    Tess H. Married on 11/12/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Perfect Wedding Officiant!

We are so happy that we found Reverend Susan Lee-Wright to officiate our wedding! It is an absolute pleasure to work with Susan. She is so incredibly caring, thoughtful, thorough, and passionate. She made it so easy to work with her to create a PERFECT ceremony for us. She was incredibly detailed and organized throughout the entire process. She made everything very easy to understand and made the process of developing the ceremony with her simple and fun! She made herself freely available for any and all questions and was very responsive. She truly took the time to get to know us, both as individuals and as a couple, and developed a real relationship with us. It’s very clear in working with her that she genuinely cares about what she does. The personalized ceremony she created for us was wonderful, we wouldn’t change a thing. It was so beautiful and so tailored to us! She also made both of us feel so comfortable during the ceremony and planned every aspect of the ceremony down to the very last detail so it flowed seamlessly. It really was a perfect ceremony; we wish we could relive it! We have received so many compliments from family and friends on how beautiful the ceremony was and how amazing Susan was as an officiant! I can’t recommend enough that you work with Susan for your wedding. She is truly phenomenal every step of the way and is so deeply passionate about what she does! Thank you again Susan!

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s's reply:

Dear Tess and Tanner, Thank you so much for the glowing review! Your kind words and thoughtfulness are so appreciated and I loved the gift you sent as well! You are a wonderful couple with so many beautiful aspects and depths to your relationship. Wishing you both a lifetime of Perfect Days!
  • Randi
    Randi O. Married on 09/17/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

From start to finish this team was hands on and available for questions, they walk you through the process and were excellent!

I liked the model this team uses, there is one contact for all of your planning needs then you get to choose your officiant from the team available. Everyone was very professional and lovely to work with, made our day truly special!
  • illustration stars

Team

Susan Lee-Wright
Susan Lee-Wright
Owner & Creative Director

As owner and creative director of Perfect Day Ceremonies and Affordable I Do’s, I work personally with each and every client to develop their custom ceremony, handle all scheduling and make certain that everything goes smoothly. I offer dozens of unique and beautiful ceremonies and components to help you create a ceremony that is heartfelt and original. Working with my team of excellent and highly trained officiants ensures each couple a wedding ceremony perfectly suited to them!

Minneapolis Airport Marriott Minneapolis Airport Marriott Hotel Weddings

I met Rev. Susan at a networking event and knew her company would be perfect for one of my bridal couples who, due to scheduling conflicts, was not able to have their own pastor officiate their wedding. Rev. Stephen Valentine performed their ceremony at our location and he was a joy to work with. He was prompt, friendly, organized, patient and dynamic. I will certainly continue referring clients to Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's for their professional and caring services!

PSM Weddings & Events PSM Weddings & Events Wedding DJs

Susan is an absolute pro! I had the pleasure of doing sound for a ceremony she officiated at Silverwood Park. I would recommend her for anyone looking for an officiant. Best around!

Adagio Djay Entertainment Adagio Djay Entertainment Wedding DJs

Very professional. We love working with All the officiants at Affordable I Do's.

Pianist for Parties
Renee's Limousines
4.7 out of 5 rating , 40 Reviews
· Wedding Limos

Minneapolis Minneapolis, MN, 55421
Location of (Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding