Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s

Minneapolis, MN View map Visit website

$370 Typical Price

Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s is a company comprising award-winning officiants. Since 2005, this business has been dedicated to creating ceremonies that are beautiful, unique, and authentic to betrothed couples. Tending to every detail to ensure that the ceremony runs smoothly and flawlessly, their team of highly experienced, interfaith officiants is versatile and reliable. They go above and beyond to make couples' weddings a true dream-come-true occasion.

Whether couples are planning a full wedding with rehearsal or a simple vow and marriage certificate signing, this team is here to help. Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s offers civil unions, interfaith, multicultural, and religious ceremonies. They can accommodate any faith, and they can perform non-religious ceremonies as well. Vow renewals and premarital counseling options are available in the Twin Cities area and both greater Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. Options include, but are not limited to, ceremonies of the following faiths, beliefs, and cultures:

• Baha’i Faith
  • Buddhist
  • Catholic
  • Hindu
  • Muslim
  • Native American
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$370

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$75

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$60

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$135

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IA
MN
ND
SD
WI

What languages do you speak?

Spanish

Haydn H. Married on 02/22/2022

Amazing expierence!

Susan was amazing! She was so accommodating for my wife and I and are so thankful we found her to do our ceremony. She made it so memorable and all of our guests had amazing things to say. I would HIGHLY recommend that anyone getting married get in touch with Susan for your big day! 🙂

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for sharing your wedding day with me! Snowstorm aside, it was so fun to see the two of you celebrating your love with family and friends! Best wishes for a lifetime of Perfect Days!
  • Ben
    Ben N. Married on 10/17/2021

Susan is fantastic

Working with Susan and Perfect Day Ceremonies was hands down the best decision we made while wedding planning. We were fortunate enough to work with Susan directly by choosing Perfect-Day package. The level of detail and attention she gave us and our ceremony was truly wonderful and relieved of us of so much stress and anxiety. Susan offers so many ceremony options and worked closely with us to create a ceremony that suited us as a couple. Susan allowed us to create a truly beautiful ceremony that we, our family, and friends all thoroughly enjoyed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Susan Lee-Wright
Susan Lee-Wright
Owner & Creative Director

As owner and creative director of Perfect Day Ceremonies and Affordable I Do’s, I work personally with each and every client to develop their custom ceremony, handle all scheduling and make certain that everything goes smoothly. I offer dozens of unique and beautiful ceremonies and components to help you create a ceremony that is heartfelt and original. Working with my team of excellent and highly trained officiants ensures each couple a wedding ceremony perfectly suited to them!

Minneapolis Airport Marriott Minneapolis Airport Marriott Hotel Weddings

I met Rev. Susan at a networking event and knew her company would be perfect for one of my bridal couples who, due to scheduling conflicts, was not able to have their own pastor officiate their wedding. Rev. Stephen Valentine performed their ceremony at our location and he was a joy to work with. He was prompt, friendly, organized, patient and dynamic. I will certainly continue referring clients to Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's for their professional and caring services!

PSM Weddings & Events PSM Weddings & Events Wedding DJs

Susan is an absolute pro! I had the pleasure of doing sound for a ceremony she officiated at Silverwood Park. I would recommend her for anyone looking for an officiant. Best around!

Adagio Djay Entertainment Adagio Djay Entertainment Wedding DJs

Very professional. We love working with All the officiants at Affordable I Do's.

Minneapolis Minneapolis, MN, 55421
Location of (Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding