Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN 55421 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Affordable I Do's

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s are wedding officiants located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, who serves the Twin Cities Metro area, greater Minnesota, and surrounding states. These officiants, ministers, and more would love to help you celebrate your wedding day and create a meaningful, intimate ceremony. These experienced professionals promise to help you enjoy your special day and will help make sure everything goes to your liking.

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s are licensed to officiate civil unions, interfaith, non-religious, and single religion ceremonies, rehearsals, and vow renewals in Iowa, Minnesota, North and South Dakota, and Wisconsin. They are bilingual and offer counseling services to ensure couples have a long, lasting marriage. They will also customize vows to reflect your unique love story to share during the ceremony which will last up to 30 minutes. Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s would love to officiate weddings for the following religions:

• Agnostic
Rev. Angela at Fountains of Ramsey
Rev. Angela at Fountains of Ramsey
Rev. Susan Lee-Wright at Semple Mansion
Rev. Susan Lee-Wright at Semple Mansion
Rev. Natasha Ballestena & Rev. Marion Fyfe - bilingual wedding at Fort Snelling Historic Chapel
Rev. Natasha Ballestena

Affordable I Do's 1
Affordable I Do's 2
Affordable I Do's 3

Karen Tschida · Married on 03/29/2019

Susan Was amazing and made the process stress free.

Susan was wonderful! Our Minister backed out at the last min and Susan worked us into her schedule. She was so calming and organized. We selected what we wanted said at the ceremony with her. She made it so easy. The day came and she arrived before I did. She spoke wonderfully and did such an amazing job. I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Ava Moe · Married on 03/29/2019

The Perfect Fit

I initially contacted Susan and affordable I do's because my husband and I had very little idea of how we wanted our ceremony to look and we wanted someone with experience and expertise to guide us in the right direction. Susan went so far beyond our expectations - she helped us plan an absolutely beautiful ceremony and tailored every part of it to fit our relationship and individual personalities! On the day of the wedding, she was there right on time meeting with everyone involved in the ceremony talking everyone through where they needed to be and when and helped everyone feel confident and excited about the event! Many of our guests first words to us during the reception were how much they enjoyed the ceremony! I cannot recommend Susan enough - our day would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 04/01/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 75.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 60.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 185.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? IA, MN, ND, SD, WI

Real Weddings

• Minneapolis Airport Marriott
    Minneapolis Airport Marriott Hotel Weddings

I met Rev. Susan at a networking event and knew her company would be perfect for one of my bridal couples who, due to scheduling conflicts, was not able to have their own pastor officiate their wedding. Rev. Stephen Valentine performed their ceremony at our location and he was a joy to work with. He was prompt, friendly, organized, patient and dynamic. I will certainly continue referring clients to Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's for their professional and caring services!

• PSM Weddings & Events
    PSM Weddings & Events Wedding DJs

Susan is an absolute pro! I had the pleasure of doing sound for a ceremony she officiated at Silverwood Park. I would recommend her for anyone looking for an officiant. Best around!

• Adagio Djay Entertainment
    Adagio Djay Entertainment Wedding DJs

Very professional. We love working with All the officiants at Affordable I Do's.

• Minneapolis Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55421 See on map