Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s Reviews

89 | Minneapolis, MN

89 Reviews for Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s

• Harini

Harini P. · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Amazing!! Thank you Susan & Julie!!

Thank you Susan & Julie!! First, our wedding was to be on 10/10/20, but it got rescheduled! Then, on 10/18/20 it was FREEZING cold, & we had to wait for my parents for more than 15 min. Susan & Julie supported my husband and I through all of this. We can plan all we want, but ultimately things will go according to a plan beyond our control. Julie made our day & our wedding AMAZING. Thank you SO much!!!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Brian K. · Married on 03/10/2021

Experienced and Kind

Reverend Susan Lee-Wright was very helpful and responsive throughout the process of planning the ceremony. Her experience at performing ceremonies at the Marjorie McNeely Conservatory was invaluable! Susan's professionalism and kind character helped ensure our day was special

Sent on 10/27/2020

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review and for sending me photos of the wedding! It was a joy to celebrate your wedding with you and I wish you a lifetime filled with Perfect Days!

Kristin X. · Married on 03/08/2021

Highly Recommend

Susan was wonderful, from the beginning to the end. She is very sweet and professional. We are so glad to have found her to officiate our marriage. We wanted something small and simple and she definitely met above our expectations. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/09/2021

Carol D. · Married on 11/21/2020

Couldn’t be more happy

Susan helped us change a stressful day into an amazing one. Her response to all of my messages was always handled with kindness and professionalism.

Sent on 11/22/2020

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to offer such a lovely review! It was a pleasure to join you in marriage and meet your family, especially Miss Holly! Wishing you all the best and a lifetime of Perfect Days!
  • Christina

Christina V. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing ceremony - we couldn't be happier!

Susan was wonderful, and we are so happy with how everything turned out for our intimate wedding ceremony! Not only did Susan work with us ahead of time to make sure our vows perfectly reflected us, but she was so friendly and personable! Everything felt very natural, and Susan's style really helped us all stay relaxed so we could enjoy the day with no worries!!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s's reply:

Dear Christina, thank you for writing such a wonderful review! Your beautiful wedding couldn't have been more "perfect" right down to the weather and your family was so kind and gracious to me! Best wishes for a lifetime filled with Perfect Days!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/19/2020

Exceptional experience with Susan-Lee Wright!

Susan Lee-Wright is truly exceptional at what she does. We did pre-martial counseling sessions with her, as well as the Perfect Day Ceremony package, and it's one of the best decisions we made (aside from getting married ;))! The pre-marital counseling sessions were incredibly helpful for us. Susan is a very skilled facilitator who brings both humor and compassion to her work. We heard from other couples how helpful pre-marital counseling was, but our expectations were greatly exceeded, and we ended up learning so much more about ourselves and each other (through the assessments & dialogue on individual & shared goals for the future). With the Perfect Day Ceremony package, we loved being able to customize our ceremony so it was truly authentic and meaningful for us. We got exactly what we wanted, a beautiful, meaningful ceremony and to this day I still get emotional thinking about how special it was. We received so many compliments from our small group of family & friends, not surprisingly! To have had such a wonderful ceremony during a global pandemic where our wedding had to be drastically changed/scaled down is such a gift - we are so grateful for Susan's flexibility and support in making that happen for us. Thank you again Susan, it was a joy working with you! Amy & Eric

Sent on 02/20/2021

Maren F. · Married on 07/11/2020

Great Choice in Officiant!

Choosing to work with Perfect Day Ceremonies was such a great choice! Susan was so easy to work with when planning our ceremony. Communication was timely. We chose Don to officiate our ceremony and loved his positive and upbeat delivery! We completely trusted that our ceremony would be taken care and run smoothly. Thank you Susan and Don for making our day so special!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s's reply:

Dear Maren, Thank you so much for taking the time to offer such a wonderful review of our services! It means so much to hear positive feedback and it is heartwarming to know we helped to make your wedding a Perfect Day! Wishing you many more in your future!

Carley N. · Married on 06/28/2020

Amazing service.

Susan married my husband and I. She made the process so simple and stress free. We had a very very small ceremony in a park and she did amazing!! Everyone complimented on how amazing she did. I can’t even express how great her services are. Highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/29/2020

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s's reply:

Hi Carley, thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review! I am so blessed to have been given the honor of joining your lives in marriage and I wish you a lifetime of Perfect Days!

Kira G. · Married on 05/02/2020

Can't be happier!!

Susan was super sweet, very responsive and professional throughout the whole process. The various services she offered were reasonably priced in my opinion. The way she handles things makes me think she enjoys what she does a lot! I'm so glad we went with Susan as our officiant! Her flexibility has been extremely helpful especially in time of crisis like this. I'd totally recommend her and her company to anyone!

Sent on 05/07/2020

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s's reply:

Dear Kira, thank you so much for the lovely review and most of all for allowing me to be a part of your Perfect Day!

Lisa H. · Married on 05/01/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

Susan is exceptional! We feel extremely blessed to have found the perfect officiant for our ceremony. If you’ve found her, look no further, you will be glad if you work with Susan. She made everything effortless and flow perfectly.

Sent on 05/02/2020

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am so blessed to be able to work with wonderful people like you!

Anna · Married on 09/28/2019

Our experience with Susan was wonderful

Our experience with Susan was wonderful. We were not in town so we had to find someone remotely. From the first time we Skyped, we made our decision that Susan is the one. Later in our planning we also decided to do a premarital counseling with Susan and it was a great experience.
    Through out the planning process, Susan was incredibly professional, responsive, and accommodating. She provided us a lot of information, readings, and suggestions to plan our wedding. She spent time getting to know us.
    On the wedding day, Susan came early and assisted to keep the ceremony moving smoothly; her speech was wonderful, personal, very touching and we both teared up.
    We will enthusiastically recommend Susan to anyone looking for an officiant or ceremony planning services.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s's reply:

Dear Anna and Kern, Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments and, more importantly, for allowing me to share in creating your "Perfect Day"! Meeting your family and friends was such a pleasure and getting to know the two of you in the planning process blessed and enriched me greatly! Helping couples like you is is why I LOVE my job! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness together, Rev. Susan
  • Kaycee

Kaycee · Married on 08/30/2019

Above & Beyond

As the name suggests, we got great value for the service provided. Julie Ann was such a kind, welcoming smile even when it felt like things were going very wrong. She was quick to improvise when our daughter made a scene and she made me feel so comfortable standing in front of all my family and friends despite my nerves.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Jared D. · Married on 07/13/2019

Susan was beyond amazing to work with!

Susan was so amazing to work with! Quick responses, gets to know you personally, customizes the ceremony to you and is just a joy to be around. We 100% will look to use her services anytime we get the chance in the future! Thank you Susan!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Cookie

Cookie A. · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect Day Ceremonies made our day PERFECT

Susan was a wonderful resource when it came to all the components that we wanted in our ceremony. She gave us just enough options without making it overwhelming. Rev. Julie Ann Schauer did a beautiful job preforming our ceremony and made it feel uniquely us. My uncle even made a point to say, "Your minister really hit it out of the park! Beautiful service". Julie Ann has also been a dream to work through our premarital counseling with, and has helped us identify areas we can work on as a couple to make our relationship even stronger. Rev. Julie Ann made our special day feel truly special.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Tonya · Married on 06/29/2019

Easy to work with and accommodating

Susan was very helpful and very attentive when we sent her emails! She gives out great information when it comes to how you want your wedding to go! She has a good variety of choices so that you can make your wedding day the best it can be! If you don't like something he is very accommodating with changing things so that it is the best wedding that you and your husband could dream of! I would recommend her to everyone and any one who asks!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Karen T. · Married on 03/29/2019

Susan Was amazing and made the process stress free.

Susan was wonderful! Our Minister backed out at the last min and Susan worked us into her schedule. She was so calming and organized. We selected what we wanted said at the ceremony with her. She made it so easy. The day came and she arrived before I did. She spoke wonderfully and did such an amazing job. I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Ava M. · Married on 03/29/2019

The Perfect Fit

I initially contacted Susan and affordable I do's because my husband and I had very little idea of how we wanted our ceremony to look and we wanted someone with experience and expertise to guide us in the right direction. Susan went so far beyond our expectations - she helped us plan an absolutely beautiful ceremony and tailored every part of it to fit our relationship and individual personalities! On the day of the wedding, she was there right on time meeting with everyone involved in the ceremony talking everyone through where they needed to be and when and helped everyone feel confident and excited about the event! Many of our guests first words to us during the reception were how much they enjoyed the ceremony! I cannot recommend Susan enough - our day would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Leslie G. · Married on 03/23/2019

Great ceremony

Susan Lee-Wright was the officiant for our wedding. She is very nice and professional.

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 10/13/2018

Extremely Happy

So so happy!! Susan was so professional,accomodating and organized!
    I was so unsure where to find an officiant and who to go with. From the moment I spoke with Susan I knew I wanted her to marry us! We were so happt with the service!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s's reply:

Thank you, Diane and Ryan! It was a joy to meet you and your family and to perform your wedding ceremony! Best wishes for a lifetime of Perfect Days!

Mike H. · Married on 10/13/2018

A perfect ceremony on short notice.

Rev. Jan Joseph was our officiant and I would like to start off by saying, she was fantastic! We selected her on short notice and she was a perfect fit for our ceremony. She came well prepared and organized. We did not have the option of a wedding rehearsal the day before the wedding with our venue. For this reason, we decided to pay the optional $55 fee to have a rehearsal 90 minutes before our ceremony. It was worth every penny. Rev. Jan made sure that every person in the wedding party was prepared and knew where they had to be. When it came time for the ceremony, Rev. Jan made the whole thing run smoothly, she made it fun, and our wedding was memorable. I would highly recommend Rev. Jan Joseph to any friends or family who may be looking for an officiant in the future. The total cost was $450. If we would not have had a rehearsal, the cost would have been $395.

Thank you Rev. Jan!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 10/06/2018

Susan was such a delight to work with. She helped to take a lot of stress off of our shoulders and was such a calming presence throughout the wedding chaos. She crafted a beautiful ceremony that suited us and our personalities. She was extraordinarily attentive to our needs and constant barrage of questions. It was such a blessing to have her with us. Highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Hi Janelle and Travis,
    Thank you for the wonderful review of my services! Every wedding is incredibly special to me and yours was made even more so by the sense of peace, tranquility, and absolute trust in me that you both exhibited throughout the planning and into the rehearsal and wedding! Wishing you both a lifetime filled with Perfect Days!
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/05/2018

Susan was so nice and detailed and worked with us in getting a ceremony we liked. And she choose the perfect officiant for us: Steve Valentine. He was wonderful. People were asking how we found him. He brought God throughout the ceremony, which is what we wanted. He was warm and open to everyone and encouraging. We are so happy we went with him as our officiant and his message was inspiring and powerful. Thank you to them!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Hi Alicia and Aaron,
    Thank you for the wonderful review of our service! It was a great joy to help you plan your wedding ceremony and I am so pleased that Rev. Steve delivered it with passion and care, he always does!! It is such a blessing to have had the privilege of making your wedding day a Perfect Day!

Roxanne · Married on 08/18/2018

Julie Ann was professional, easy to talk to and very social with our families. She did a great job explaining process and made the ceremony flawless. She is amazing!
    Thanks Julie!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Julie · Married on 08/10/2018

Susan was quick to response with a phone call and email. Great pricing and flexibility! Everything was planned according to the bride and grooms wishes for how they wanted the ceremony to be.
    Steve Valentine did the service and vows! We can’t thank him enough! It was beautiful!
    Many guests commented on the how wonderful the service was and complimented Steve on his words of wisdom and perfect presentation!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do’s's reply:

Thanks, Julie! We really appreciate you taking the time to rate us and I look forward to your wedding ceremony development!