Affordable I Do's Reviews

Affordable I Do's 1
Affordable I Do's 2
Affordable I Do's 3

Karen Tschida · Married on 03/29/2019

Susan Was amazing and made the process stress free.

Susan was wonderful! Our Minister backed out at the last min and Susan worked us into her schedule. She was so calming and organized. We selected what we wanted said at the ceremony with her. She made it so easy. The day came and she arrived before I did. She spoke wonderfully and did such an amazing job. I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Ava Moe · Married on 03/29/2019

The Perfect Fit

I initially contacted Susan and affordable I do's because my husband and I had very little idea of how we wanted our ceremony to look and we wanted someone with experience and expertise to guide us in the right direction. Susan went so far beyond our expectations - she helped us plan an absolutely beautiful ceremony and tailored every part of it to fit our relationship and individual personalities! On the day of the wedding, she was there right on time meeting with everyone involved in the ceremony talking everyone through where they needed to be and when and helped everyone feel confident and excited about the event! Many of our guests first words to us during the reception were how much they enjoyed the ceremony! I cannot recommend Susan enough - our day would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Affordable I Do's 4
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 10/13/2018

Extremely Happy

So so happy!! Susan was so professional,accomodating and organized!
    I was so unsure where to find an officiant and who to go with. From the moment I spoke with Susan I knew I wanted her to marry us! We were so happt with the service!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Affordable I Do's's reply:

Thank you, Diane and Ryan! It was a joy to meet you and your family and to perform your wedding ceremony! Best wishes for a lifetime of Perfect Days!

Mike Herda · Married on 10/13/2018

A perfect ceremony on short notice.

Rev. Jan Joseph was our officiant and I would like to start off by saying, she was fantastic! We selected her on short notice and she was a perfect fit for our ceremony. She came well prepared and organized. We did not have the option of a wedding rehearsal the day before the wedding with our venue. For this reason, we decided to pay the optional $55 fee to have a rehearsal 90 minutes before our ceremony. It was worth every penny. Rev. Jan made sure that every person in the wedding party was prepared and knew where they had to be. When it came time for the ceremony, Rev. Jan made the whole thing run smoothly, she made it fun, and our wedding was memorable. I would highly recommend Rev. Jan Joseph to any friends or family who may be looking for an officiant in the future. The total cost was $450. If we would not have had a rehearsal, the cost would have been $395.

Thank you Rev. Jan!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 10/06/2018

Susan was such a delight to work with. She helped to take a lot of stress off of our shoulders and was such a calming presence throughout the wedding chaos. She crafted a beautiful ceremony that suited us and our personalities. She was extraordinarily attentive to our needs and constant barrage of questions. It was such a blessing to have her with us. Highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Affordable I Do's 5

Hi Janelle and Travis,
    Thank you for the wonderful review of my services! Every wedding is incredibly special to me and yours was made even more so by the sense of peace, tranquility, and absolute trust in me that you both exhibited throughout the planning and into the rehearsal and wedding! Wishing you both a lifetime filled with Perfect Days!

Alicia · Married on 10/05/2018

Susan was so nice and detailed and worked with us in getting a ceremony we liked. And she choose the perfect officiant for us: Steve Valentine. He was wonderful. People were asking how we found him. He brought God throughout the ceremony, which is what we wanted. He was warm and open to everyone and encouraging. We are so happy we went with him as our officiant and his message was inspiring and powerful. Thank you to them!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Affordable I Do's 6

Hi Alicia and Aaron,
    Thank you for the wonderful review of our service! It was a great joy to help you plan your wedding ceremony and I am so pleased that Rev. Steve delivered it with passion and care, he always does!! It is such a blessing to have had the privilege of making your wedding day a Perfect Day!

Roxanne · Married on 08/18/2018

Julie Ann was professional, easy to talk to and very social with our families. She did a great job explaining process and made the ceremony flawless. She is amazing!
    Thanks Julie!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Julie · Married on 08/10/2018

Susan was quick to response with a phone call and email. Great pricing and flexibility! Everything was planned according to the bride and grooms wishes for how they wanted the ceremony to be.
    Steve Valentine did the service and vows! We can’t thank him enough! It was beautiful!
    Many guests commented on the how wonderful the service was and complimented Steve on his words of wisdom and perfect presentation!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Affordable I Do's's reply:

Thanks, Julie! We really appreciate you taking the time to rate us and I look forward to your wedding ceremony development!

Roxie · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely Flawless. Rev. Susan was punctual, affordable, polite, organized, smiling and confident, calm and patient with the children in the wedding and a teary bride. Our guests were impressed with the heartfelt service by Rev. Susan and we were pleased with the opportunity to participate so fully in the ceremony itself by choosing our own wording and passages. I would recommend Perfect Day Ceremonies and Affordable I Do's to any couple looking for an officiant. Thank you Rev. Susan for making our day so very special

Sent on 08/10/2018

Anne Marie · Married on 06/24/2018

We were very pleased with our find in Rev. Susan Lee-Wright and Affordable I Do's. She was always prompt in her email responses, was easy to talk to on the phone, and provided wonderful material to work with for a couple who only had a very vague idea of what they wanted to do for a ceremony. Neither of us are religious, and we were glad with how we were able to fine tune the ceremony to suit us and what our union means to us. Emotions were running high just before the ceremony, and we greatly appreciated Rev. Susan's assistance with everything to keep the ceremony moving smoothly, including the last minute pinning on of boutonnieres. :)

We received many compliments about Rev. Susan's delivery and wedding message. Thank you for being a part of our big day, it was wonderful.

Sent on 06/26/2018

robyn · Married on 06/10/2018

Susan from perfect day Ceremony was great and so easy to work with. She spent her time preparing the ceremony and met with us on several occasions in order to get to know us better. She has a ton of experience so you don't need to worry there and she knows all the details and what to be on the look out for. Her delivery of the ceremony was awesome. She is responsive and detail oriented. Thanks so much!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Affordable I Do's's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Robyn! I had so much fun getting to know you and Kodjovi and your friends and family are so supportive and fun! Wishing you a lifetime filled with Perfect Days!!

Leslie · Married on 11/25/2017

Hello,
    Rev Susan conducted our ceremony and she was awesome! The customer service was outstanding from beginning until we were husband and wife! I would highly recommend them to handle your wedding!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Kelley · Married on 10/21/2017

Highly recommend to anyone looking for an officiant or any other services. Susan made our day memorable and I am so grateful we found her to lead our ceremony.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Hi Kelley,
    Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of my services! It was an honor to perform your wedding and a joy to get to know you and Chris! Wishing you both a lifetime of Perfect Days!

elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

We got married and baptized our youngest all in the same service. Susan made it special and perfect for us!! She is wonderful to work with!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Affordable I Do's's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review my services! It was such a joy to celebrate with your family. It was an extra special privilege to tie the knot for the two of you and baptize your son! Blessings to your family, may you share a lifetime filled with "Perfect Days"!

Mike · Married on 10/01/2017

Reverend Susan was exceptional in every way. She took care of all the endless details and made our ceremony the beautiful, spiritual moment we so much wanted it to be.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Affordable I Do's's reply:

Thank you, Mike! It was such an honor to take part in your wedding day! Best wishes to you and Baibi for a lifetime filled with Perfect Days!

Annette · Married on 09/09/2017

We were very impressed with Susan and her team.....especially Rick who conducted our ceremony. He was very passionate and provided personal insight to our readings. The ceremony that Susan put together was amazing due to the fact that she had very little information about us.....she hit the nail on the head. We had several guests ask about where we got our readings for the ceremony as well as commented on the passion of Rick. We would recommend Affordable I Do's to everyone.....no need to look further! Thank you again for making our day special from the start!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Cindy · Married on 09/02/2017

Susan did a beautiful job creating a unique and meaningful interfaith service for my daughter and son-in-law (Jewish and Christian). So many of our guests commented on this. I would recommend her most highly!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Amy · Married on 08/19/2017

Thank you, Rev. Susan and Rev. Steve, for making Matt's and my wedding so perfect!

It went so smoothly and Rev. Steve was great!  Thank you for making the ceremony so "us" and personal.  You guided us effortlessly and comfortably through the ceremony with less nerves than I expected.   The guests really enjoyed your service and messages.

Thanks so much!

Matt and Amy
    (fee included officiant and rehearsal)

Sent on 09/23/2017

Gibb · Married on 06/03/2017

Simply put Susan was amazing, we had her officiate our wedding and man were we glad we did. From the first time we saw her at our friends wedding ceremony we made sure to get her contact info to talk to her about doing our wedding too. We met and she was so nice in finding out who we were and what kind of ceremony we wanted. She was very helpful in every aspect of outline, wedding party, structure and overall theme we were going for. We met with her a few times as she really cared about our wedding and how it was going to go. She also provided some couples counseling and work packets to strengthen my wife and I's relationship. Definitely a plus to have those! The day came and we rehearsed the ceremony with her and the wedding party, she was very helpful coordinating everyone on their jobs and duties so we didn't have to. After the wedding we had so many family and friends comment to us about how beautiful the ceremony was and how well it went. We couldn't have been more thrilled to hear that and couldn't have been more glad we chose her as our officiant. Nothing but good things to say!!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Andrew · Married on 06/01/2017

Flexible and friendly! Reverend Susan did an excellent job with our ceremony!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Alicia · Married on 05/06/2017

Rev. Julie Ann officiated our wedding and she was amazing. So was very outgoing and made the ceremony a breeze. She was very helpful with questions. And she had such a great personality! We also had Rev. Susan help us with the planning from start to end and she was so helpful! Our ceremony turned out exactly how I wanted thanks to how customizable it was!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Cheri · Married on 05/05/2017

Susan was very professional and did a wonderful job with our signing ceremony. I can't say enough good things about her.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/15/2016

The responsiveness, flexibility, creativity and care Susan and our officiant Margit showed in working with us under a tight deadline to create our ceremony was more than we ever anticipated and made it very special and memorable for us. It was, without a doubt, the highlight of the entire celebration and worth every penny.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

We were SO thrilled and pleased with Affordable I do's. Their ceremony planner is so easy to use and made planning our ceremony and vows feel personal and special without having to compose our own vows. They're flexible and super willing to help answer any questions and make sure you're comfortable.
    Rev. Ana Lifson was our officiant and I can't say enough good about her. So many of our guests came up to us after the ceremony and asked how long we'd been friends for! They were floored when I said we'd only met in person that day and had talked on the phone only a few times. She's so warm and personable.

We took advantage of the ceremony music option, because I wanted a specific song to walk down the isle to. There were some audio glitches where the music was static-y at first. I wasn't upset, but Rev. Susan refunded our $100. I don't think they offer this option anymore, I just wanted to include the story because it shows how genuine they are about making sure your day goes smoothly.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Affordable I Do's's reply:

Hi Ashley, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I 'm sure many couples seeking an officiant will appreciate the detail you offered on our services! You are correct that we have decided to discontinue offering the ceremony music option so that we can fully concentrate on what we do best... creating and performing a beautiful, heartfelt and unique ceremony! We will leave the music in the capable hands of those pros!! Thanks again for taking the time to review our service and best wishes for a lifetime filled with "PERFECT DAYS"!!