Columbia Heights, Columbia Heights, MN 55421 Map · Phone number
1 review
Typical Price $400
  • Meet the Team

About Brits and Brides

Anna and Beth were both born and lived in England until their twenties. Similarly, they both married Minnesotans and moved to the twin cities around the same time. While living here they met for the first time and formed a beautiful friendship, consisting heavily of tea, laughter, their puppies, missing family and talking about the Great British Baking Show.

Both Anna and Beth’s marriages involve sacrifice, moving, happiness, and a whole lot of love! They know how when you meet your soulmate you will do anything to be with them, including moving halfway across the world.
When it comes to your ceremony, Brits & Brides will do everything in their power to bring your story to life, incorporating elements of your personalities, your family, your next chapter and some British charm!

Anna and Beth LOVE love and will work with you on whatever type of ceremony you need, from traditional, to commitment ceremonies, to short and sweet. They will help you create a beautiful ceremony that people will be talking about for years to come.

Once you have decided you want to work with Brits & Brides, Anna or Beth will reach out to let you know who, of the two, will be officiating your wedding. The next step will be setting up a meeting to talk through your love story, and what you envision for your ceremony.

An e-book will be emailed to you to look at prior to the meeting that contains the different options offered for you to choose from.

This day, YOUR day, is a celebration of soulmates and we can’t wait to be a part of it.

Cheerio,

Beth Signing Wedding Cert
1 51 1996545 161488696947379

1 Reviews for Brits and Brides

Brits and Brides FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 400
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 400
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 80
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    MN
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Team of Brits and Brides

Anna Crace

Anna Crace

Co- Owner

I moved to Minneapolis in 2018 after marrying my Minnesotan husband. I somehow managed to persuade my husband and our families that I needed three weddings to celebrate in different countries and my love of weddings still hasn’t stopped. The most important memory I have of my weddings was my husband’s uncle marrying us at the kitchen table in his family’s home. From then on I have wanted to create this moment for other people! Being an officiant is more than just signing a piece of paper, it’s starting the next chapter of a couples' life together and there is nothing more special than that!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Beth Winter

Beth Winter

Co-Owner

Hello,
I am from a cute little seaside town in England called Hastings. I came to Minnesota in the summer of 2014 and while here, I met my husband. I knew the first time we met that my life would change - and I was right! We did long distance for about a year but quickly grew tired of not seeing each other, the 6 hour time difference and traveling back and forth! So, we trusted our guts and got married! When you know, you know.. We got married in my husband’s Grandma’s living room with his close family and friends and my family on facetime (hilarious)! His Grandma was a pastor so she performed the ceremony for us. The coolest part of the story is that my husband's parents were the first couple she married and we were the last.
I have had the honor of marrying couples and being able to bring a spotlight to their love is something I will always cherish. It brings me so much joy to see everyone just beaming with pure happiness. It’s very special to be able to marry people and I feel very blessed every time I get to say “I now pronounce you..”
Can’t wait to marry you,
Beth

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Columbia Heights Columbia Heights, MN, 55421 See on map
    Location of (Brits and Brides)