Brits and Brides

Columbia Heights, MN View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Typical Price

Anna and Beth were both born and lived in England until their twenties. Similarly, they both married Minnesotans and moved to the twin cities around the same time. While living here they met for the first time and formed a beautiful friendship, consisting heavily of tea, laughter, their puppies, missing family and talking about the Great British Baking Show.

Both Anna and Beth’s marriages involve sacrifice, moving, happiness, and a whole lot of love! They know how when you meet your soulmate you will do anything to be with them, including moving halfway across the world.
When it comes to your ceremony, Brits & Brides will do everything in their power to bring your story to life, incorporating elements of your personalities, your family, your next chapter and some British charm!

Anna and Beth LOVE love and will work with you on whatever type of ceremony you need, from traditional, to commitment ceremonies, to short and sweet. They will help you create a beautiful ceremony that people will be talking about for years to come.

Once you have decided you want to work with Brits & Brides, Anna or Beth will reach out to let you know who, of the two, will be officiating your wedding. The next step will be setting up a meeting to talk through your love story, and what you envision for your ceremony.

An e-book will be emailed to you to look at prior to the meeting that contains the different options offered for you to choose from.

This day, YOUR day, is a celebration of soulmates and we can’t wait to be a part of it.

Cheerio,
Brits & Brides

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$275

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$80

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$15

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MN
WI

What languages do you speak?

English

• Kayla
    Kayla E. Married on 10/31/2021

10/10 would definitely recommend

Brits and Brides was probably the best decision during our wedding planning process. Our wedding was VERY last minute but Beth was very accommodating and managed to create the most amazing ceremony in such a small amount of time. It was perfectly personalized and we couldn't have asked for a better experience.
    Lauren Married on 10/16/2021

Anna is great!

We are so happy we chose Anna to be our officiant! She was so helpful and made our ceremony so personal and perfect for us. Everyone thought she was one of our good friends because of how personable she was! Would definitely recommend her!
    Jennifer Married on 10/02/2021

The perfect ceremony!

Can’t say enough good things! We were pretty “wedding ignorant” going in with a lot of unknowns (We didn’t even know what we didn’t know 🤪). Beth was incredibly helpful, available, patient and flexible. Her advice was invaluable and helped calm our nerves tremendously! She made our ceremony exactly how we envisioned it with a perfect blend of humor, tenderness and love. You rock Beth!!❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Anna Crace
Anna Crace
Co- Owner

I moved to Minneapolis in 2018 after marrying my Minnesotan husband. I somehow managed to persuade my husband and our families that I needed three weddings to celebrate in different countries and my love of weddings still hasn’t stopped. The most important memory I have of my weddings was my husband’s uncle marrying us at the kitchen table in his family’s home. From then on I have wanted to create this moment for other people! Being an officiant is more than just signing a piece of paper, it’s starting the next chapter of a couples' life together and there is nothing more special than that!

Beth Winter
Beth Winter
Co-Owner

Hello,
I am from a cute little seaside town in England called Hastings. I came to Minnesota in the summer of 2014 and while here, I met my husband. I knew the first time we met that my life would change - and I was right! We did long distance for about a year but quickly grew tired of not seeing each other, the 6 hour time difference and traveling back and forth! So, we trusted our guts and got married! When you know, you know.. We got married in my husband’s Grandma’s living room with his close family and friends and my family on facetime (hilarious)! His Grandma was a pastor so she performed the ceremony for us. The coolest part of the story is that my husband's parents were the first couple she married and we were the last.
I have had the honor of marrying couples and being able to bring a spotlight to their love is something I will always cherish. It brings me so much joy to see everyone just beaming with pure happiness. It’s very special to be able to marry people and I feel very blessed every time I get to say “I now pronounce you..”
Can’t wait to marry you,
Beth

Columbia Heights Columbia Heights, MN, 55421
Location of (Brits and Brides)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding