14534 290th Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54757 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $200
  • Deals 1

About Rev. Ronnie Roll, Interfaith Minister

Every couple is unique and special in their own way. Shouldn't your wedding ceremony be a reflection of your love and who each of you are? Why exchange vows read out of a book that might be hundreds of years old and not truly be meaningful to the two of you?

I am a professionally trained, formally ordained interfaith minister. After completing my undergrad degree I completed a seminary program in which I was required to study many of the world's religions, how to create rituals and ceremonies and how to bring together people's individual belief systems in deeply meaningful, heartfelt ways. Only after all that was I ordained.

I meet with you to talk about what you want to say and how you want to say it. Together we create ways that reflect you, what you believe, and how you want to share life's precious moments with those around you. I bring years of experience and education to this process, as well as creativity and passion. If you're going for that heartfelt moment that brings tears to the eyes, we can create it. If you want something lighthearted or themed, we can do that too.

My ceremonies are accepted in almost every state, country and religion around the globe. My formal ordination with a laying on of hands and seal of oil gives me the ability to spiritually bless a union, perform baptisms, baby blessings, home blessings, consecrate burial plots, preside over celebrations of life and more. I offer pre-marital counseling as well as marital wellness checks afterward. If your love is real, use a real minister.

I am available for ceremonies anywhere, and am also the owner of Basswood Chalet & Guesthouse, a micro wedding venue located in New Auburn, Wisconsin. (www.BasswoodChalet.com)

You'll find several testimonials on my website www.RevRonnie.net. My Facebook page is @Rev. Ronnie Roll - Interfaith Minister.

Follow Rev. Ronnie Roll, Interfaith Minister on

5886c1ae107c0130 1519511350 df079e315d443855 1519511348 6bda882127a5a101 151951
Rev. Ronnie Roll, Interfaith Minister
We included a hand-fasting  ceremony for the couple and a family unity ceremony too
We included a hand-fasting ceremony for the couple and a family unity ceremony too
A simple altar created in a couple's side yard
Cold temps & snow do not deter true love
Cold temps & snow do not deter true love
My credentials were EARNED, not downloaded
My credentials were EARNED, not downloaded
A beaming bride and groom!
A beaming bride and groom!
Love isn't all serious!  Photo courtesy of www.katebentleyphoto.com
Love isn't all serious! Photo courtesy of www.katebentleyphoto.com
Happily ever after the ceremony
A touching moment
A touching moment
Guest minister on a Sunday morning
Guest minister on a Sunday morning
Taking care of business.  Photo courtesy of www.katebentley.com
Taking care of business. Photo courtesy of www.katebentley.com
Backyards can be gorgeous!
Backyards can be gorgeous!
Love & a Chill in The Air!
Love & a Chill in The Air!
The Yellow Barn, Menomonie, WI

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MN, NY, WI
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rev. Ronnie Roll, Interfaith Minister 1
    Elopement Package

As the owner of Basswood Chalet & Guesthouse in New Auburn, Wisconsin I offer an elopement package to couples wishing to get married here that includes my services as a seminary-trained, formally ordained interfaith minister, rental of the Chalet for the ceremony & small reception and the services of a photographer as well for just $950. Larger packages with more services also available. For more details and information please see our website www.BasswoodChalet.com, our Facebook page @BasswoodChalet for lots of photos and call us at 715.967.2488.

• 14534 290th Avenue Eau Claire, WI, 54757 See on map
    7159672488 (Other Phone Number)