3001 Arthur St. NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rev. Amy Riesenberg

Blessings for your upcoming union! As an interfaith minister, I honor all spiritual paths. As you begin your new life together, I will help you craft a meaningful ceremony that reflects this joining of paths. My job and my JOY is to say "yes" to your ideas. I look forward to making your ceremony vision into a reality!

foywedding
RyanLindseyEd
RyanSarah4ed

28 Reviews for Rev. Amy Riesenberg

Ali · Married on 09/03/2017

Reverend Amy officiated our outdoor wedding ceremony this weekend, and she was just incredible! My fiancé and I are both very spiritual people, though we do not identify with a particular religion, and we have several family members who follow Catholic and Lutheran religious practices. Amy did an amazing job of helping us craft a ceremony that was true to our values, but also sensitive to the beliefs of others. We absolutely LOVED working with her for the past several months. She is kind, open-minded, big-hearted, and welcoming with a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend Rev. Amy to anyone and everyone! If I could give more stars, I would!

Emily · Married on 03/26/2016

Thank goodness for Amy! As I am Christian and he is agnostic, finding an officiant who we felt we could be honest with and who would work to make a ceremony that appealed to both of us was daunting. We found Amy online and everyone had such glowing things to say, and it was all true! She was such a bright and pleasant person to work with, and she works so hard to develop a ceremony that's a perfect fit for the couple. At the end of the day, everyone said the ceremony was so us. Also invaluable were all Amy's words of wisdom -- she was great about keeping us upbeat during the planning process and reminding us that it was our wedding. Highly recommend her to anyone looking for a unique ceremony and calming, helpful presence! We will definitely be back for any officiant needs in the future!

Rev. Amy Riesenberg FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MN, NY, WI