Rev. Amy Riesenberg Reviews

Rev. Amy Riesenberg 3
Rev. Amy Riesenberg 4
Rev. Amy Riesenberg 5

AJ Martin · Getting married on 08/07/2020

The best decision we made for our wedding

I can't undersell it - we were extraordinarily lucky to find Amy as our minister. She was on top of all of the details of the ceremony every step of the way. She ran the show flawlessly for the rehearsal and ceremony. And she was a brilliant pre-marital counselor that helped us grow our relationship in ways that I didn't think were possible. You won't regret choosing her.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Z

Zachary Parker · Married on 11/02/2019

Professional, enthusiastic, loves what she does, knowledgeable, outstanding

Amy did an amazing job officiating our wedding. She made the service very personal and was easy to communicate with. It also feels like we made a good friend on our journey of planning our wedding ceremony with her. We could not imagine anyone else helping us with our wedding. She made our day so much easier and perfect. Amy was outstanding.

Rev. Amy Riesenberg 6
    Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Scott

Scott Plocher · Getting married on 02/09/2021

Amy is the BEST!!!

We were so lucky to have Amy as our officiant during our wedding this fall. She is such an amazing person and cared so much for making our big day so special. I highly recommend her for your wedding day!

Rev. Amy Riesenberg 7
    Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/14/2019

Amy was the first person we interviewed to be our officiant and we had no doubts that she was perfect. She is professional, personable, likable, and knows her job. She made our wedding experience spectacular!

Sent on 08/20/2012
  • Lucas

Lucas Wilson · Married on 07/26/2019

Amy did a fantastic job officiating our wedding

Amy did a fabulous job officiating our wedding! From the first meeting my wife and I felt so much warmth with Amy. She did a great job of providing us options for our ceremony and allowing us to decide how it would be structured. She made us feel extremely confident that the ceremony would be executed as we were envisioning. It was clear that Amy genuinely cared about making our day special. Several of our guests commented that the wedding ceremony was extremely meaningful to them, which meant a lot to us.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Jessica DeFrang · Married on 06/29/2019

Couldn’t be more perfect!

Amy was an absolute treat to work with. She put us at ease and was very open to anything we wanted to do. She took our little ideas and made them great. She is a sweet, kind soul who infused our ceremony with love and helped it feel intimate and personal. She helped make our day sooo special. Thank you so much Amy!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Rev. Amy Riesenberg's reply:

Jess and Shawn, you are too kind! It was wonderful to be with you this weekend in MN lake paradise. Thank you for letting me be part of your day! Love, Amy

Alexandra Edmond · Married on 06/09/2019

Amy is absolutely fantastic!!

Amy is fantastic! I felt she went above and beyond to make sure we were happy!

Rev. Amy Riesenberg 8
    Rev. Amy Riesenberg 9
    Rev. Amy Riesenberg 10
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Jeremy

Jeremy Shink · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing!!!

Amy was a joy to work with!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Lisa · Married on 05/18/2019

Rev amy is outstanding!

There are no words to describe how amazing Rev Amy was at officiating our wedding on May 18, 2019! She created a personal and beautiful ceremony that fit us perfectly. She was funny, charming and she took charge where charge needed to be taken. The level of confidence she instilled was simply amazing. We knew we were in good hands from the first time we met her. All of our guests said the ceremony was beautiful and felt like us; it was by far my favorite part of the day. We would HIGHLY recommend Rev Amy as an officiant for any wedding ceremony!

Rev. Amy Riesenberg 11
    Sent on 05/22/2019

Maria · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Experience

Amy was wonderful to meet with and was fantastic in guiding the creation of our wedding ceremony. We were thrilled with how the ceremony turned out on our wedding day and had many family and friends remark on how beautiful it was and how well it reflected us.

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/05/2017

I am completely speechless about how amazing Amy is. We met with her several times before the wedding and she was very helpful in giving us ideas and also assisting in making our wedding our own style. She processed all of the paperwork so quickly, we actually received our marriage certificate the same week after our wedding. Amy cares. Even our parents were in love with her and kept talking about how lovely she was as an officiant and as an individual. We will be keeping in touch!

What else can I say other than: Hire. Her. Now!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Rev. Amy Riesenberg's reply:

What a beautiful, meaningful wedding! I am utterly honored to have been a part of it. Thank you for your kind words!

Ali · Married on 09/03/2017

Reverend Amy officiated our outdoor wedding ceremony this weekend, and she was just incredible! My fiancé and I are both very spiritual people, though we do not identify with a particular religion, and we have several family members who follow Catholic and Lutheran religious practices. Amy did an amazing job of helping us craft a ceremony that was true to our values, but also sensitive to the beliefs of others. We absolutely LOVED working with her for the past several months. She is kind, open-minded, big-hearted, and welcoming with a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend Rev. Amy to anyone and everyone! If I could give more stars, I would!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Emily · Married on 03/26/2016

Thank goodness for Amy! As I am Christian and he is agnostic, finding an officiant who we felt we could be honest with and who would work to make a ceremony that appealed to both of us was daunting. We found Amy online and everyone had such glowing things to say, and it was all true! She was such a bright and pleasant person to work with, and she works so hard to develop a ceremony that's a perfect fit for the couple. At the end of the day, everyone said the ceremony was so us. Also invaluable were all Amy's words of wisdom -- she was great about keeping us upbeat during the planning process and reminding us that it was our wedding. Highly recommend her to anyone looking for a unique ceremony and calming, helpful presence! We will definitely be back for any officiant needs in the future!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/12/2015

We were looking for a minister to perform our wedding ceremony because we did not belong to a church congregation, and we found Reverend Amy in an online search. Both of us were impressed by her reviews, and she met our criteria of being a progressive, interfaith minister. When we first met Amy for coffee to introduce ourselves, we were immediately drawn to her warmth and her humor. It was clear that she took her work as an officiant seriously, but also that her focus would be on crafting a ceremony that was unique to us as a couple. When she insisted on giving us each a hug before we left the coffee store, we knew that she was someone we could quickly build a connection with and decided to hire her for counseling as well as officiating.

We met with Amy four times for counseling before our wedding, and each session was a chance for the two of us to explore aspects of our relationship that we had never discussed out loud before. Our conversations were enlightening, heartfelt, and often left us all laughing, while the homework assignments we received help facilitate more discussion at home. Amy also helped us understand our differences, and moderated the tougher conversations with grace. While the counseling sessions were great in their own right, they also had the great side effect of helping inspire her sermon at our wedding. She worked with us to plan our ceremony, helping us select readings, blessings, and vows; and she was great at working with our wedding party during the rehearsal to get everyone prepared for the big day.

The ceremony went off without a hitch, and everyone found Amy’s words to be inspiring and personal, with just the right dose of humor.

We could not have been happier with Amy as an officiant or as a counselor. She did a great job helping us plan all the minute details of our wedding day, but she also made sure we took the time to consider what being married would actually mean for us going forward.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Maggie · Married on 04/17/2015

Rev. Amy was FANTASTIC. From the moment we met, she made my now-husband and I feel incredibly comfortable. We had the opportunity to meet with her a few times before the wedding, and even though we were meeting to lay out wedding plans Amy made it really fun. She has a great sense of humor, is incredibly creative and caring, and made our wedding ceremony incredibly special to us. Amy is SO easy to work with and tailored our wedding ceremony to fit our preferences perfectly. She was also a rock star at our wedding rehearsal the day before, and kept our large wedding party and family on track while still keeping the tone of the rehearsal fun and light-hearted. A+++!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Rev. Amy Riesenberg's reply:

Thank you so much, Marshal and Maggie! Yours is a wedding I will not soon forget! Thank you for letting me be a part of your AWESOME day. :)
  • User3412049 · 2+ years ago

Working with Amy was a dream. She really made an effort to get to know us as a couple, and made herself available at all times for any questions that we had about the wedding process. She also provided 1 session of premarital counseling which gave us a nice overview the strengths of our relationship as well as things we could improve on. I couldn't have asked for a better person to bring us into this new phase of life.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Moriah · Married on 11/07/2014

Reverend Amy was wonderful! She was so friendly and attentive, and really made sure that my husband and I truly got the ceremony that we wanted! We were so happy with the way that everything turned out, and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to create their perfect wedding ceremony! Thank you Rev. Amy!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Alexis · Married on 11/09/2013

Amy was a gift to us. She is so supportive, understanding and amazing at what she does. Not only was our day a special day to me and my husband but she made it that much more special! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone on their special day! Thanks again amy!
    Love mr and mrs kellerman!!! :)

Sent on 11/14/2013

Catherine · Married on 10/19/2013

We couldn't have chosen a better officiant than Amy for our recent wedding. She is very friendly and easy to work with, and helped us create a ceremony that was perfect for us. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/26/2013
  • laneybird

Alaina · Married on 10/12/2013

Amy is amazing! She took the time to get to know my husband and I and made our ceremony very personalized. She was so helpful with getting started in the process and let me customize the ceremony exactly how we wanted it!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Briana · Married on 10/05/2013

Amy did an amazing job, especially tailoring the ceremony to represent our personalities.
    It was a beautiful ceremony and Amy was professional and made us feel comfortable the entire time.
    I would recommend Amy to anyone that I know.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Sara · Married on 10/05/2013

Rev Amy was amazing to work with. She was prompt, pleasant and deep down, just an all around good person. Although we just met her months before our wedding, it felt like we were old friends. She made our ceremony very personable and light-hearted; just what we wanted! We received many compliments from guests on how touching our ceremony was. I would definitely recommend Amy to others!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Danielle · Married on 10/04/2013

I really enjoyed meeting with Amy before the wedding. She gladly agreed to come meet us on our side of town, and her presence was instantly calming. She is personable, honest, creative, and dependable. I would recommend her to the closest of my friends, for any life event where a minister is needed. As for the wedding, it all went without a hitch and I am grateful for Amy for that--she rounded up the troops (family and bridal party!) and made sure everyone knew what they were supposed to be doing. If she wasn't there, I would not have known what time it was or if the musicians were performing or where I was supposed to stand. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Tara · Married on 09/28/2013

We found Amy online and were very happy we chose her. She was easy to work with, professional, helpful and friendly. She handled pretty much everything in preparation for the wedding and all we had to do was tell her what we liked and didn't like. She was very open to us doing things how we wanted it but offered plenty of helpful guidance and suggestions. When the day arrived we were stress free and the ceremony went perfectly. She did a fantastic job and we've received many compliments from wedding guests that our officiant was great. Thank you Amy!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Kristin · Married on 09/27/2013

It is hard to put into words how lucky we feel to have crossed paths with Amy. We had reached out to her based on the great reviews on The Knot.com. Not only was she our wedding officiant, but she also instructed our pre-marital counseling sessions. As the weeks progressed, both my husband and I formed a friendship with Amy that we feel contributred into a more meaningful and personal ceremony. We could not have had a better day and we both feel like she became our friend who we wanted to have as a guest at our wedding to celebrate our marriage.

Sent on 10/15/2013