Gramercy Mansion

Gramercy Mansion

Historic Baltimore wedding venue with gorgeous gardens, antiques and fireplaces

1400 Greenspring Valley Rd
(4.3 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Grammercy is a beautiful venue..The entire staff was wonderful.

Gramercy Mansion responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We're glad you chose Gramercy for your wedding!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Pamala
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Raina was awesome and definitely went out of her way to make the day special. I forgot the marriage certificate and she tracked us down during dinner to complete the certificate. Thank you!

Gramercy Mansion responded with the following comments:

Congratulations and thank you for hosting your wedding with us! So glad everything went well. We wish you all the best. Come see us again soon!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Clorinda
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Gramercy mansion is like heaven on earth. I'm so happy that we had the privilege of having our wedding there. From beginning to end everything was magical and I wouldn't change anything even if I could. My husband and I are thrilled with our special day and happy that we picked a venue that we can keep for years to come for anniversary stays or even just a getaway that's right in Maryland.

Gramercy Mansion responded with the following comments:

Congratulations again and thank you so much for sharing! We're so glad you enjoyed your wedding day and we do hope to see you again soon. Best wishes!

• Wedding: 10/09/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gramercy Mansion was the perfect location for my wedding. The grounds are breathtaking and the staff is very accommodating.

Gramercy Mansion responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for holding your wedding at Gramercy Mansion and for taking the time to post a review. We would love to have you back for a romantic getaway or an anniversary celebration in the near future. We are very glad you enjoyed your special day and congratulations on your wedding!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
Eliza
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful location and great price!

• Wedding: 09/25/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment I toured Gramercy to the day after my wedding, the customer service was great at Gramercy Mansion. The venue is beautiful, and I booked the mansion right away.The staff was friendly and responsive to my requests for information. They also allowed me to bring my bridesmaids and parents to the venue several times. On the day of my wedding, the staff helped facilitate the ceremony, and guided me (the bride) down the aisle. I am very happy with my choice.

Gramercy Mansion responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for choosing Gramercy Mansion as the location for your wedding and for taking the time to share a review! We're honored to have had a part in your special day and hope you'll visit again soon. Best wishes!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I completely fell in love with Gramercy the first time we made an appointment when looking for a venue. That same day we signed our contract and picked a wedding date. Our whole experience with Gramercy was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end and they made my day that much better. All the staff was pleasant to work with. I had no issues scheduling numerous appointments to come and map out things for my wedding day, as well as have my photographer and DJ meet there to do a walk through, etc. as well. I ended up being the only wedding at the mansion that day (I got lucky!) and I was able to set up as early as I wanted that day. The day of the wedding and even still, family and friends have commented on how gorgeous Gramercy is and what a perfect day it was! I got ready in the Blue Garden Suite and stayed there the evening before with my bridesmaids and then the evening of the wedding as well. What a gorgeous room! And breakfast was delicious! I have to say...the morning after my wedding..I didn't want to leave there! And we already look forward to returning for our 1 Year and in the future, a vow renewal. Thanks so much Gramercy! -Stephanie and Matthew Noratel (6/21/14)

Gramercy Mansion responded with the following comments:

Congrats Stephanie and Matthew! And thank you so much for the kind words and amazing review! We are so glad that your wedding day was all you hoped for and grateful that we could be a part of such a special celebration. Can't wait to welcome you back for future anniversary getaways and just because. You're a terrific couple and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was alittle skeptic at first about spending $2k without visiting the B&B. Best decision ever. The Elopement package was perfect for us. The breakfast was fresh & delicious. We enjoyed the Tower Room. Thank you Bill ! My very picky husband was impressed.
We cant wait to return. Enola & Tomar

Gramercy Mansion responded with the following comments:

Congratulations again, Enola & Tomar! And thank you so much for choosing us as the location for your elopement. We were happy to celebrate with you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So happy with this venue. Our wedding turned out absolutely perfect!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just had my wedding yesterday at the a Gramercy and it was absolutely gorgeous. Everyone was so helpful and the guests enjoyed the character of the mansion.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gramercy Mansion is an absolutely gorgeous venue. The gardens are well kept and were in full bloom in September which made for gorgeous wedding photos. The indoor/outdoor patio area really sold me in this venue since its so beautiful and where the ceremony would be in the case of rain. I felt confident that no matter what the weather was like on the big day that we would have a beautiful place to celebrate our love. The weather ended up being perfect so we had the wedding in the garden and the reception in the mansion.
In the process of planning and coordinating all the details leading up to the day, the staff was always able to answer my questions and didn't mind that I called a lot! If you want a beautiful and whimsical wedding, this is the place!

Gramercy Mansion responded with the following comments:

Congratulations again, Kelly! And thank you so much for sharing your wedding experience. Make sure you come back to visit and see your engraved brick along wedding walk soon!

• Wedding: 09/29/2013
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Such a beautiful place for an outdoor wedding.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we first visited and talked with the people at Gramercy, we knew right away that we wanted to be married there. They offer huge list of caterers and other vendors to help you plan away. They were always so helpful and nice. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish.

Gramercy Mansion responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for sharing, Stacy! Congratulations again and visit us again soon!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is absolutely beautiful! All of the staff at the Gramercy were very attentive and very helpful leading up to and during the wedding. Their gardens really made my ceremony fantastic. The mansion is well kept and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. The mansion made for a wonderful venue and all of my guests raved about how perfect everything was during my ceremony and reception!!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had both our ceremony and reception at the Gramercy and everything went off without a hitch. The bridal party got ready in the Cassatt suite and we were all impressed with how large and beautiful it is. The gardens were perfectly manicured and the ceremony space was beautiful. Our guests were very impressed with the property. We (bride and groom) stayed there that night and had a delicious breakfast the next morning. I can't wait to go back for a special occasion or anniversary.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
ETF
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a wonderful elopement and High Tea at Gramercy! We received many compliments from the guests on our choice of venue. In this economy, and this stage of our life, we wanted to forgo the financial burden, and all consuming project that traditional full scale affairs require. However, we did not want a courthouse ceremony. We recalled only unhappy, stressful experiences in a court house, (a traffic violation, a divorce, or jury duty) and could not imagine creating this happy memory in that venue. The elopement package was the perfect solution for us.

I think the Gramercy inkeepers wisely realize that when a couple is planning a small ceremony, they include only the most important people in their life. A lovely venue, professional photograher, and officiant are still very important. As a couple with very limited financial resources, we were able to include the special touches for a momentous and joyous shared occasion that elsewhere would only be available for full scale weddings.

Afterwards, we enjoyed a romantic dinner for two at Oregon Grill and were thrilled to stay in a romantic, very comfortable room on our wedding night. My husband and I enjoyed the tranquil setting, and blissful privacy, and had an elegant breakfast the next morning. Overall our experience was excellent! We hope to return on our anniversary for years to come.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
410-486-2405
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment