Glass Slipper Cakery

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Just wanted to thank the Glass Slipper Cakery for creating a fabulous Groom's cake for my daughter's wedding. I brought in a picture of a cake with an Eagle Scout theme and they recreated it for me and were willing to work within my budget. Did I mention how wonderful it tasted. They also kept in close contact with me when I had questions. Thank you again Prudence for running such a great tasty bakery. You added to the success of the wedding. The groom was surprised and happy!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

They were very courteous during the cake tasting, were able to understand our vision. The final result was so beautiful! And delicious!! And great value for price

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Glass Slipper Cakery was actually recommended to me by my original baker who was unable to fill my groom's cake order 1 month before my wedding due to overwhelming orders from other brides. But I'm now so glad it happened!! I was very upset about my situation and called Prudence up the same day. She was so understanding and agreed to meet me that weekend to discuss my cake. We quickly came to an agreement on a design (golf course) that was exactly what I was looking for and fit into my budget. Prudence also makes these amazing looking figurines that we could keep. Ours had us in our tux and wedding dress with Mickey Ears on! My husband was so surprised with the cake and we LOVED how it tasted. Thank you Prudence and team!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I loved working with this company... Prudence is so great she was right on top of everything she had great ideas and she was just full of life which made everything so fun and easy... She made our wedding cake and our special grooms cake which my husband loved so much!!! The cake is amazing!!! And the service was outstanding could not of asked for anything more:)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Glass Slipper Cakery was wonderful!! Pricilla was very easy to work with and she was very creative. We did cupcakes and it was so affordable!! She will set everything up for you as well. You will be happy if you choose Glass Slipper!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our photographer referred us to Prudence at Glass Slipper Cakery - So I just knew she would be great. Now, I don't usually care for cake - but I was blown away at our first tasting. I left in confidence knowing that the cake would taste great - Wedding day came and the cake was also GORGEOUS. It was literally 3 feet tall. Prudence answered every email in a timely manner and of the 4 times I ever called her shop, she personally answered the phone 3 of those times. When I first scheduled our consultation, I made a small mention that my husband and I both really love Apple Pie. When we came in for our consultation, they had baked us cupcakes that looked like miniature apple pies with apple filling and basket-weaved caramel icing. They were thoughtful - and they gave us a great looking, great tasting wedding cake. Highly Recommend. THANK YOU LADIES!! :)

0.3

So I bought a few of their cupcakes, and they were really good. Made an appointment with an assistant named Emily (I believe) to do a tasting in the *evening* with my fiancee in two weeks.

The DAY OF the tasting, Emily calls me at 11:30 am to ask if we can come in at 1 that afternoon instead, because she forgot to tell the owner she had scheduled a tasting and no one would be there who could answer questions. She was unwilling to try and work with us (must less stay late herself). I would not (and did not) use this place, she was very disrespectful.

Glass Slipper Cakery responded with the following comments:

Thanks for your review Elisabeth and sorry to hear about your disappointment with us. Glass Slipper Cakery prides itself on our customer service, going above and beyond for our clients.

Not only do we produce wedding cakes, we are a full retail shop. Unfortunately with that environment, there may be some scheduling issues. We did offer another time for you to come in and meet with us, as I was there when Emily called you.

It is sad to see such a review for a scheduling issue we tried to resolve with you. We certainly wish you the best.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Glass Slippery Cakery provided an amazing cake for my wedding! The owner Prudence was the nicest person I dealt with through the whole wedding process. She was VERY friendly, understanding and easy to work with and gave us a military discount. Our cake was delicious and perfect.

Profile Picture
JLO
01/02/2009

Prudence was great to work with...very helpful and insightful. She incorporated all of my ideas, gave me suggestions and created our dream cake...exactly what I was looking for. I would definately hire her again

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Glass Slipper Cakery was so fantastic to work with. Prudence is super friendly and very flexible. I was completely stressed out over making all of the arrangements for our wedding. She totally calmed my nerves with her caring personality. Not only are her cakes goregous, they are delicious. Her designs are truly a work of art!! Highly recommend her services!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Glass Slipper Cakery did a fantastic job with our cake! They were able to make exactly what I was looking for. All of my guests commented on how beautiful it was! Great job!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Prudence of Glass Slipper Cakery was such as pleasure to work with! She walked me through the designing process from start to finish. My cake was goregous and delicious. I would highly recommend their services.