Flowers on Broad Street

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Donna was probably my favorite vendor for my daughter's wedding. She not only provides gorgeous flowers but candles of all shapes and sizes. When I told her I could not visualize certain combinations of flowers and candles during our consultation, she pulled out the flowers from her supplies and the candle holders and showed me exactly what everything would look like. She also allowed me to buy my votives on line and have them sent to her to save me some money. Our wedding was at the Highgrove and she decorated the fireplace mantle with the most beautiful collection of glass candles and calla lilies. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. The tables for the reception had gorgeous floral centerpieces along with candles. A very good value for the price. I am only sad that I live so far away or she would be my go-to every day florist.

Recently Married

Flowers on Broad was great for my wedding! My bouquets were absolutely beautiful! They were so helpful in getting my feedback for what I wanted and designing what I wanted. The colors were beautiful. They made our day so much special.

Recently Married

The flowers were beautiful, better than I envisioned!!!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers for our wedding was beautiful. We had more comments about the flowers being over the top! We loved it all. Looked like a flower garden of beautiful arrangements.

Services Used: Flowers

Super easy to work with. They met with me several times, listened to my ideas, and really incorporated my theme into the decorations. We went with a woodsy vintage style and the flowers were beyond what I could have imagined. The flowers looked like they were all hand picked from a beautiful backyard garden with wispy and earthy flowers that I had never seen before. There was even some fuchsia fuzzy coral flower that they used...it was incredible! Anyway, they exceed my expectations, they were on time, and I can't reiterate enough how the flowers really enhanced my theme and made it look more beautiful than I could have imagined. Thanks!!

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers on Broad embrace your ideas and create exactly what you envision and even more.

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers at our wedding and reception were just beautiful! They did an outstanding job creating my dream wedding! They were wonderful to work with and are so talented! It was all so beautiful! We highly recommend Flowers on Broad street! They are just so wonderful!! :)

Recently Married

Flowers on Broad Street "saved the day" when it came to flowers for my wedding. After receiving a quote of over $3,000 from another vendor, I told my aunt I was going to try to do my own flowers and she and my cousin volunteered to take over this task. However, my cousin had to go in for surgery shortly before the wedding and wasn't sure whether she would make it, and my aunt didn't want the responsibility of doing the flowers all alone. I didn't know any of this was happening. The flowers at my wedding were beautiful, and I was amazed my aunt and cousin had done them themselves. My aunt told me afterwards she had ended up going to Flowers on Broad Street and that the lady there was very helpful and put together the simple, beautiful arrangements for much less than the other vendor had quoted. I therefore highly recommend this vendor for flowers for your wedding.

Services Used: Flowers

I would highly recommend Flowers on Broad street. I went to them with general ideas and a broad vision overall, and they were wonderful with making recommendations and suggestions to fulfill that vision. They were responsive and easy to communicate with and our flowers were absolutely gorgeous!

Laura
11/08/2013

Flowers on Broad did an amazing job! I shopped around and they offered very fair pricing and they were willing to work with my personal floral needs. The final products were beautiful and exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers on Broad Street provided the flowers for our daughter's wedding. We met with Donna and she was very helpful in making suggestions for our flowers. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. We received numerous compliments and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a florist.

Beth
11/02/2013

I cannot say enough about the exceptional level of customer service I received from the team at Flowers on Broad Street. From the minute I walked into the store, to the end of my wedding, they showed me such care and concern. They provided the quote in the time frame that they committed, checked in along the way, and delivered all of my flowers early on the day of my wedding.

I requested a fall theme for my wedding and gave them an idea of the colors that I wanted them to use. The product that they provided far exceeded my expectations. The services they provided me included the decorations on the arbor, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. The flowers were fresh, the colors were vibrant and the arrangements were gorgeous. My guests commented repeatedly about how beautiful the flowers were on that day.

I will continue to sing their praises and will recommend this business to all my friends and family for their floral needs. I simply cannot thank them enough for all they did in support of my special day.

1+ year ago

I hired Flowers on Broad Street to handle the floral arrangements for my wedding. I found them to be very friendly and professional. I organized my own wedding and as my big day got closer, little hiccups happened here and there and I was extremely impressed how the staff at Flowers on Broad Street stepped in to help, they not only made absolutely beautiful floral decorations for me, but they went over and beyond to help make my big day memorable.

I don’t believe I could have found another flower shop that had a staff as knowledgeable, friendly, caring and professional as Flowers on Broad Street.

Thanks for making my day beautiful!

1+ year ago

When I got engaged there was one decision that was already made as far as my planning went, my florist. Flowers on Broad Street came highly recommended and my family had worked with Donna in the past. From the first meeting with Donna to the last and all the emails in between, the staff there was great and everything went smooth. They went above and beyond to make the venue I had chosen even more perfect, the final result brought me to tears. If your looking for a florist, look no more :)

Meghan
10/12/2013

By far the easiest decision in our wedding planning. Everything turned out beautifully, I was amazed by their quality of work and attention to detail!

1+ year ago

They provided exactly what we asked for and the flowers remained fresh all day from ceremony to reception. They were very friendly and made the planning and ordering process very easy. They delivered flowers to our hotel and to our reception site.