Flowers on Broad Street

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Donna was very personable and pleasure to work with! I wasn't sure of the types of flowers I wanted in my bouquet, nor did I know colors (just wanted light pastels). She did an AMAZING job!

Deirdre
06/13/2015

Donna was very easy to work with. My daughter and visited her shop looking for flowers for her wedding. She knew she liked flowers but didn't really know what kind she wanted. Donna took notes and made suggestions. On the day of her wedding she started to cry with excitement. Donna had done exactly what she wanted. Everything was beautiful!!

Services Used: Flowers

Donna and Amy are awesome! They put me at ease during my initial appointment. I didn't know much about flowers and had one picture of a color scheme I liked for my bouquet. The flower arrangements they designed were amazing. The colors were more vibrant than I envisioned. Our guests have not stopped talking about the gorgeous flowers. Donna and Amy were easy to work with, friendly, and very quick to respond to my emails. I will continue to recommend their work to friends and family in the area. They were so much fun to work with that I want to stop in just to say hello when I'm in Fuquay. Thank you Flowers on Broad Street for making my day beautiful!

Ruthie
05/23/2015

Everything was Perfect! Donna and her staff were on time, on budget and the flowers were spectacular! We had people stopping on the street making comments on how beautiful everything was!

Recently Married

Donna and Amy were such a joy to work with for my wedding! We met with them multiple times to brainstorm arrangements, and they were so flexible when making changes and asking for more cost effective options. The flowers turned out above and beyond our expectations and made our big day stunning.

Jessica
05/16/2015

Flowers on Broad street did such a wonderful job making our special day as beautiful as possible!! They really worked with my budget so that I got the best bang for my buck! They were such a pleasure to work with!

Amber
04/25/2015

Flowers on broad street is absolutely amazing!!! From the initial appointment to the wedding day, they were organized and very flexible! We had to do a last minute rain plan and when they arrived there wasn't any tables for them to decorate due to another vendor. This didn't stop them at all, they remained professional and immediately came up with a beautiful setup during inclement weather! They exceeded my expectations above and beyond! They even decorated with my personal items! Thank you flowers on broad street for the perfect day :)

Katie
04/24/2015

Working with Amy and Donna was awesome! We didn't have a specific color theme or flower we wanted, I did think gerber daisies were pretty. We told Amy lots of colors and different flowers, the rainbow was her palette. When I walked around to see what she had brought that day I was in awe, everything was so beautiful! I had given her some jars and other items to put a personal touch on the decorations for the wedding and she did an amazing job incorporating them, making everything beautiful. Everyone loved the flowers and were impressed with Amy's arrangements. Mine and my sisters bouquets were gorgeous. I didn't know what she was bringing and couldn't have picked and arranged anything as beautiful as she did. :)

Recently Married

Donna was probably my favorite vendor for my daughter's wedding. She not only provides gorgeous flowers but candles of all shapes and sizes. When I told her I could not visualize certain combinations of flowers and candles during our consultation, she pulled out the flowers from her supplies and the candle holders and showed me exactly what everything would look like. She also allowed me to buy my votives on line and have them sent to her to save me some money. Our wedding was at the Highgrove and she decorated the fireplace mantle with the most beautiful collection of glass candles and calla lilies. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. The tables for the reception had gorgeous floral centerpieces along with candles. A very good value for the price. I am only sad that I live so far away or she would be my go-to every day florist.

Recently Married

Flowers on Broad was great for my wedding! My bouquets were absolutely beautiful! They were so helpful in getting my feedback for what I wanted and designing what I wanted. The colors were beautiful. They made our day so much special.

Recently Married

The flowers were beautiful, better than I envisioned!!!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers for our wedding was beautiful. We had more comments about the flowers being over the top! We loved it all. Looked like a flower garden of beautiful arrangements.

Services Used: Flowers

Super easy to work with. They met with me several times, listened to my ideas, and really incorporated my theme into the decorations. We went with a woodsy vintage style and the flowers were beyond what I could have imagined. The flowers looked like they were all hand picked from a beautiful backyard garden with wispy and earthy flowers that I had never seen before. There was even some fuchsia fuzzy coral flower that they used...it was incredible! Anyway, they exceed my expectations, they were on time, and I can't reiterate enough how the flowers really enhanced my theme and made it look more beautiful than I could have imagined. Thanks!!

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers on Broad embrace your ideas and create exactly what you envision and even more.

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers at our wedding and reception were just beautiful! They did an outstanding job creating my dream wedding! They were wonderful to work with and are so talented! It was all so beautiful! We highly recommend Flowers on Broad street! They are just so wonderful!! :)

1+ year ago

Flowers on Broad Street "saved the day" when it came to flowers for my wedding. After receiving a quote of over $3,000 from another vendor, I told my aunt I was going to try to do my own flowers and she and my cousin volunteered to take over this task. However, my cousin had to go in for surgery shortly before the wedding and wasn't sure whether she would make it, and my aunt didn't want the responsibility of doing the flowers all alone. I didn't know any of this was happening. The flowers at my wedding were beautiful, and I was amazed my aunt and cousin had done them themselves. My aunt told me afterwards she had ended up going to Flowers on Broad Street and that the lady there was very helpful and put together the simple, beautiful arrangements for much less than the other vendor had quoted. I therefore highly recommend this vendor for flowers for your wedding.