Floral Consultants

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Kae was wonderful. She worked with my budget and adjusted with no questions asked! When she delivered the flowers they were more than I could have asked for. She added little details on her own to make them even more special and unique. I knew when I hose Kae I didn't have to worry about the flowers because her work is always flawless, she is easy to contact, she delivers on time, and she can bring an idea to life better than you expect. :-)
Wedding: 07/28/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kae is delightful, knowledgeable and very creative! We were very pleased with the quality of flowers, too! Everything was beautiful! Thank You!
Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Floral Consultants captured exactly what I was thinking but couldn't put into words. My flowers were AWESOME!
Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kae did a fabulous job on my flowers! All the floral arrangements looked stunning and I was beyond thrilled with how everything turned out! She allowed us to make payments, which was a huge benefit. She was a great help and I plan on buying floral arrangements from her in the future! I had my wedding bouquet freeze dried and put in a shadowbox, so I will be able to enjoy it the rest of my life! Thank you so much for helping to make my day so spectactular Kae!
Wedding: 07/16/2011