N9685 Friendship Dr., Kaukauna, WI 54130 Map · Phone number

About Radiant Floral Arrangements

Radiant Floral Arrangments is a small floral shop located in Kaukauna, WI. We specialize in fresh floral design for weddings and events. Each bouquet we make is unique and we take the time to understand you and your style. You can find more of our amazing reviews from past clients on our facebook page, we have over 50 5 Star reviews!

We recomment to all our clients to come in for a quote to disscuss their floral needs, from there we can provide a written quote that same day. Please contact us to set up an appointment for your next event!

When should you set up an appointment in for a quote? – Once you have your venue, ceremony location and theme is encouraged. These are not crucial when it comes to picking flowers but significantly helps the planning process! Ideally we like to book our events 6-8 months in advance. We typically book 25-30 weddings a year so weekends do fill quickly. If you’re very interested in booking your more than welcome to book sooner.

Quotes are always free. We can work with any budget big or small. Serving the fox valley and surrounding areas!

In additon to floral designs we offer delivery, set up and a small assortment of vase rentals.

About The Owner -

Ever since I was a little girl I always enjoyed helping my mother & grandmother garden. Working with flowers was always a hobby, something I never took seriously as a career choice. In 2012 I met a women who came into my father’s sign shop, she showed me the ropes and everything she knew about the industry. I then took classes at Fox Valley Technology to help jump start my business established in 2014.Please contact me with any questions about your event! I would be happy to meet with you! The best way to contact me is through email or telephone. I look forward to meeting with you!

<3 Olivia Van Handel-Schoen

9 Reviews for Radiant Floral Arrangements

• Claire

Claire A. Meulemans · Married on 09/21/2019

Olivia Saves Lives and Weddings

If you were toying with hiring Olivia before, use this review as the one to push into her loving embrace. From the beginning, Olivia was amazing and easy-going, and made the whole planning process of the wedding so stress-free! I came in a flower novice (I still am), and she was able to craft the most amazing pieces I've ever seen. The best thing you can do for yourself is to let her work her magic on your wedding flowers, and you won't regret the outcome. Hire this woman yesterday, she's worth it ✨

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Kyla

Kyla · Married on 09/28/2018

Great to Work With and Beautiful Arrangements

Olivia did the bouquets, boutonnières and corsages for our September wedding. I wanted something simple, rustic and fall and she delivered! She was great to work with and talked me through the minor freak-out I had about the sunflowers not looking good with my dress after I picked out a blush-colored dress. The arrangements were beautiful and ready when she said they would be.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Tori Deaton

Tori Deaton · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderfully beautiful & creative

Olivia Van Handel-Schoen is someone you WANT to work with for your BIG day! She was very easy to work with, very polite, & helped get us get exactly what I wanted for our wedding! All the flower arrangements were beautiful and fresh. She even had extra flowers in our box for a just in case. Reasonably priced as well! I would highly recommend Radiant Floral Arrangements!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Award

Radiant Floral Arrangements FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 73.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 30.00
    $ 55.00
    $ 1250
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• N9685 Friendship Dr. Kaukauna, WI, 54130 See on map
    9208588302 (Phone number)
    Location of (Radiant Floral Arrangements)