Stevens Point, WI 54482 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date

About From Jen's Lens

Like any other photographer, I like to take pictures. Not only that though, I have a like to make those photos tell a story that you can keep telling for years to come. It makes me so happy to know that I can be a part of someone's "Big Day". I have been a photographer for 12 years now! I can hardly believe it myself! I have been busy during that time shooting:

• real estate
  • headshots
  • weddings
  • babies, children, and pregnant mothers
  • families
  • couples, proposals, and engagements
  • seniors and prom pictures
  • camp and youth events
  • boudoir

...as well as anything else that has come my way. I am that girl with a camera in front of her face.

Follow From Jen's Lens on

3 Reviews for From Jen's Lens

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/12/2018

Best Photographer Ever

A wedding photographer to me is such an important (if not THE most important) vendor to choose when planning a wedding because that is the person who documents your wedding day. The day FLIES BY and is over too soon so reminiscing on the day via pictures is such a wonderful keepsake.

Jen is amazing. There is no other way to word it. I couldn’t dream of a more perfect wedding photographer — she knows what she’s doing and she’s incredible at it. She’s got an eye for beauty and can make the simplest details pop in a photograph. She captures the happiness in candid photos. She gets the big and the little details. She is laid back yet able to take control and make sure everything runs smoothly. She is fun. She is great with kids and knows how to get them to smile for pictures. She knows which poses work. She’s kind. She makes sure you get the pictures you want along with being wonderfully creative and capturing things you didn’t even know you wanted! There is no one else I’d rather entrust with the job of photographing the first day of forever.

Jen had never met or worked with my videographer before and she was able to work with him perfectly. They were both professional and fun to have around.

I can’t stress my gratitude enough for Jen. She is the perfect choice for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Selena

Selena · Married on 10/06/2018

We loved Jen!

I would recommend Jen to anyone in a heartbeat! She was professional, fun, didn’t “waste” a single minute the entire day, and was extremely creative. We will cherish our wedding photos for the rest of our lives. We got married in October, unfortunately it wasn’t one-of those beautiful fall days, but cloudy and grey. However you would never know from looking at our photos! They are all so light and airy, instead of dark and gloomy! She is amazing! Her style meshed perfectly with ours we took photos on my husbands Harley, down by the river, in birch trees, out by a field, and in a barn. So we have a beautiful variety that shows the love and our style in every photo. I loved that she would post sneak peak photos while she was editing so we could have a glimpse of what was to come, which wasn’t long. We got our photos back just a few weeks after, sooner than expected. To get to the point, if you choose Jen to capture your special day (which really, just do it, you should) you won’t regret it! My husband and I will be contacting Jen for any future photography needs, and only Jen.

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • nursetraveler87

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2016

Jen was the second shooter for my wedding because our photographer was pregnant and due on our wedding date. Our primary photographer did come for the wedding, but Jen shot the entire day, including the reception. Jen was so laid back and fun to work with on the day of the wedding. She was always looking for creative shots and didn't stop moving the entire day, I think! I did have a couple emails go unanswered prior to the wedding, but given she wasn't our primary photographer, I wasn't too concerned about this. The photos Jen shot are beautiful and you can tell she has an eye for details. Her personality made me feel so at ease and she did a great job keeping me calm during my moments of panic! I would highly recommend Jen for wedding photography!

Sent on 11/07/2016

From Jen's Lens FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Stevens Point, 54482 See on map