Neenah, WI 54956 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Jenna Lynn Photography

I'm a Wisconsin based photographer with a love of capturing real people and their beautiful emotions. It is my goal to give each and every client an amazing experience when they are in front of my camera. I absolutely adore the fact that I get to take a perfect moment in time and freeze it forever. When you look at that portrait year after year it brings you back to that exact place in time, the way you felt, the laughs you shared, the memories you made.

When I am not busy working behind my computer editing pictures, I am listening to music, drinking coffee, playing with make-up or enjoying my time with family and friends. I have been capturing amazing emotions, smiles and stories for over 10 years and I cannot imagine doing anything else.

I love being able to freeze time and capture those moments that you now have to cherish for the rest of your life. The first kiss, the smile and pure laughter as couples celebrate their big day. I absolutely love what I do and I cannot wait to photograph these moments for you!!

Follow Jenna Lynn Photography on

85 51 674509
edit 7560 51 674509
edit0430 2

3 Reviews for Jenna Lynn Photography

Jenna was awesome! She was so professional and helpful. We hired her for our engagement and wedding photos. She had so many good ideas and places and she was also open to our ideas. We sent her some pictures we wanted to recreate for our own and she included all that we asked. She got all of the shots we wanted but wasn't too pushy or in the way. She was very patient with our families trying to get everyone coordinated and in position. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Jenna Lynn Photography's reply:

You are too kind!! I had a great time capturing your day and I am so happy to hear you both love the images! :)

Stephanie · event on 10/14/2012

Jenna was awesome for our family shoot! She had tons of fun ideas and worked with me on my own ideas I wanted to try. Working with a toddler can be tough but she did awesome and got tons of great pictures for us! She had everything done for us very quickly and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Laura · event on 12/04/2013

She work well with kids and does an amazing job! I love her!!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Jenna Lynn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints